剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
告诉我触发词是什么 还是我得猜
Tell me the word or do I have to guess?
真理
Vérité.
-是法语 -法语是吧
- It's French. - French.
我知道
I know it.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要给他所需要的帮助
I'm gonna give him the help he needs.
真理
Vérité.
我觉得自己不太对劲
I'm not feeling quite myself.
-你能帮我吗 -当然 当然能
- I wonder if you can help me? - Of course. Of course.
好了 我带你去个安全的地方 好吗
Okay, I'm gonna take you someplace safe, okay?
噢 我的精修版 这周末还有一场
Oh, my retreat! This weekend.
帕斯 现在不想这个
Uh, let's not focus on that right now, Paz.
我不能让我的探索者失望
I can't let my seekers down.
他们需要我的指引
They need my guidance.
我希望你不要担心这些
I don't want you worrying about that.
-你来做吧 -什么
- You'll do it. - What?
查理 求你了
Charlie, please.
接手静修班吧
Take over the retreat.
他们和我一样需要帮助
They need help as much as I do.
我做不了
I can't.
玛姬会在的
Maggie will be there.
她会告诉你怎么做的
She'll talk you through it.
先去带你做个检查
Let's get you checked out.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
自♥制♥松饼
Homemade muffins.
我自己做的
Made them myself.
你可以尝尝 我还有一个
I've got an extra if you want to try one.
我正在减肥
I'm watching my waist.
原谅我的唐突
Forgive my rudeness.
阿方索·马♥克♥思♥
Alfonso Marks.
我妈跟我说在这能找到你
My mother told me where to find you.
希望没打扰你
I hope that's okay.
她还跟你说什么了
What else did she tell you?
说你在找我
That you've been looking for me.
或者我该说 是在调查我
Or looking into me, I should say.
你是过来自首的
You're here to turn yourself in.
我只是有条购物街而已
I'm just a guy who owns a strip mall.
没那么有吸引力
I'm not that interesting.
但我见过一些事...
But I've seen some things...
知道一些...
know some things...
有吸引力的事
that might be.
我有种感觉 福斯特
I've got a feeling, Foster,
我俩会成为好朋友
that you and I are gonna be great friends.
那可说不好 马♥克♥思♥先生
Well, that depends, Mr. Marks.
做我朋友规矩可多着呢
There are a lot of rules involved in being my friend.
而且通常会让你树一些新仇家
And it usually requires making a few new enemies.
我仇家人本来就挺多
I got plenty of those.
多几个也无妨
What's a few more.
爸爸
Dad.
我以为你去静修班了
I thought you left for the retreat?
我... 我先去了趟医院
I... I stopped by the hospital first.
你个家伙 怎么没上课反而在家
What the hell are you doing home from school?
我们有半天假 行政类假期吧
We just had a half day. Some administrative holiday.
尼克 别扯了
Nick, come on.
你知道最好别跟我撒谎
You know better than to try to lie to me.
爸 我要过不了了
Dad, I was gonna fail.
-什么过不了 -一次科学考试
- Fail what? - A science test.
我... 我学习不够努力
I... I just... I didn't study hard enough.
都在店里帮妈妈
Uh... I was helping Mom out at the shop.
这不是真话
That's not the real reason.
是因为你老发短♥信♥
It's your texting.
所以学习不够努力
You're not studying hard enough.
-知道了吗 -知道了
- Got it? - Got it.
我周日才能回来
Now, I'm gonna be gone till Sunday.
-你一个人可以吗 -没事 可以的
- You gonna be okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
我... 我都16岁了 爸爸
I... I... I'm... I'm 16, Dad.
是啊
Exactly.
我知道我老是不在家
I know I haven't been home that much,
但我会弥补你的
but I'm gonna make it up to you.
下周末我们一起去六旗乐园怎么样
How about we go to Six Flags next weekend?
好啊 去吧
Yeah. Yeah, cool.
过来
Here.
等我回家 可不想看见
When I come home, I don't want to see
家里到处都是空的披萨盒
empty pizza boxes all over the place.
带妈妈去吃点好的吧 好吗
Why don't you take your mom somewhere nice, okay?
好吗
Okay?
好的
Okay.
有事就打给我
Call me if you need anything.
我以为他马上就会进来了
I thought he was gonna come in here for a second.
是啊
Yeah.
他就像是 脑子里一起装着20件事
He's got, like, 20 things on his mind right now,
但都跟我无关
so none of them are me.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
我得在两点半之前
So, I, uh, have to be back
回到学校前门
in front of the school by 2:30.
莎伦在那接我
Sharon's picking me up.
那么...
So, uh...
你想做点什么
What do you want to do?
就像是每次有选择摆在面前时
It's like every time there's a choice to be made,
我总是会选错
I make the wrong one.
也许我需要有人在我脑子里告诉我该怎么想...
Maybe I need someone in my head telling me what to think...
告诉我该说什么
telling me what to say.
你有啊
You already do.
我不是说我... 我说的是玛姬
I'm not talking about me... I'm talking about Maggie.
那不就是你的小把戏吗
Isn't that how your little trick works?
她就在你耳朵里说话
She's literally in your ear.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
和你的小伙伴一起
Just hitching a ride to the retreat
搭车去静修班啊
with your buddy here.
顺便问一句 他为什么能坐副驾驶
By the way, why does he get the front seat?
他都不能说话
He doesn't even talk.
不是吧
Come on.
你说得好像多想我们一样
You were just talking about how much you missed us.
等等
Wait.
你是幻象而已
You're a vision.
也许是你的幻想呢
Or maybe a fantasy.
我问墨菲怎么在这
I'd ask why Murphy was here,
但接着 你的兴趣就变得
but then, your interests have been
非常超前了
quite progressive lately.
现在换作你有小三了 感觉怎么样 查理
How's it feel to be the one with a side chick, Charlie?
你想要什么
What do you want?
你这问题离得有点远
That's not remotely the right question,
不过我们会谈到的
but we'll get to that.
也许你应该多注意下路况
You may want to pay a little more attention to the road.
琳达
Linda?
琳达
Linda.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表