剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
靠
Shit!
你深呼吸放松 行吗
Can you just take a breath?
我的家都快没了 彻夜难眠
My family is falling apart. I cannot sleep.
我他妈没时间深呼吸放松了 好吗
So I don't have time to take a fucking breath, okay?!
这事正在摧毁我们家
This is destroying us.
我需要你拿出点行动
I need you to do something about it!
我们还得谈谈
We should discuss
今晚让他们圆房♥的事
consummating the marriage vows tonight.
这座房♥子仍然不洁
This house is still marime.
在我们家
In my family,
要哀悼40天才能清洁一所房♥子
the mourning period to purify a house is 40 days.
在兰科家
In the Ranko family,
我们哀悼两星期
we mourn for a fortnight.
那就两星期吧
A fortnight it is.
很好
Good.
我们分享一些事...特别的事
We share something... special.
她认为我们可以从对方身上学到一些东西
She thought that maybe you and I could learn from each other.
再说一遍 你叫什么名字
What was your name, again?
帕斯
Paz.
意思是"和平"
It means "Peace."
当然了
Of course it does.
我需要5千块
I need 5 grand.
干什么用
What for?
这样才能保住她的公♥寓♥
It's what it costs to keep her apartment.
平白无故就他妈来情绪了 对吧
Fucking comes out of nowhere, doesn't it?
有时好 有时坏 剪不断理还乱
It goes good, it goes bad, goes every which way.
不过 终究会过去的
And then it goes away.
如果我做 那这个就是我的店
If I do this... this is my shop.
你们没有分成
And you don't get a cut.
我不是为你们打工
I don't work for you.
是跟你合作
I work with you.
我们是合伙人
We are partners.
被你说服了
Convinced me.
我♥操♥
Shit.
我选错生意了
I am in the wrong business.
-再小点 -我知道
- A little smaller. - I got it.
但别太小了 不然封不住
But not too small, otherwise it won't seal.
爸 我知道
Dad, I got it.
就是它了
It's the one.
就这样吗 我们结束没
So that's it? We're done now?
没 还没
No. No.
你不会以为这么轻松就能脱身吧
You didn't think you'd get off that easy, did you?
我一直在想你和姑妈一起
I've been thinking about that little scam
编造的小骗局
you pulled with your Aunt.
妈已经狠批我一顿了 爸
Mom already gave me hell about this, Dad.
我不是在狠批你 尼克
I'm not giving you hell, Nick.
我想给你个机会
I want to give you an opportunity.
不知道你妈跟你说没
I don't know if Mom told you,
我们要开新店了 扩张哈弗福德帝国
but we're opening up a new shop, expanding the Haverford empire.
你妈管家里这间
Mom will run this one,
我就管商店街租的那家新店
and I'll cover the new shop we're leasing at a strip mall.
方索的商店吗
Fonso's mall?
对 的确是他的
Yeah, as a matter of fact.
我以为你和方索没纠葛了呢
I thought that you were done with Fonso?
爸 我又没聋 好吗
Dad, I'm not deaf, okay?
我不给方索干活了 你是这意思吧
I'm done working for Fonso, if that's what you mean.
我们只是给租金
We just pay rent.
这是咱们自己的店 尼克
This is our shop, Nick.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
今天... 是周末诶 老爸
It's... It's kind of the weekend, Dad.
我付薪水给你
I'll pay you.
你差不多够大了 该自己挣点钱了
You're old enough to, uh, make your own money now.
付多少
How much?
付多少 我说多少就多少
How much? Whatever the hell I say.
赶紧给我上车 还讨价还价
Get your ass in the car. How much.
那啥 需要帮助吗
Oh, hey, can I give you a hand?
我快弄完了
I'm almost done.
好消息... 终于把沙发要回来了
Good news... we got the couch back.
对
Yep.
我帮你带出去吧
Let me take this out for you.
没事
I got it.
我把水管打开了 给泳池装水
Listen. I started the hose, refilling the pool.
可能要几小时
It'll take a couple of hours.
留意两眼吧
Uh, just try to keep an eye out.
要装满了就关掉
Turn it off before it overflows.
你要去哪儿
Where are you gonna be?
我们正要去新店
Uh, we're heading to the new shop.
我说服尼克来帮我布置
I talked Nick into helping me set it up.
当然 你的大计划
Right. Your grand plan.
-我们的大计划 -我们的大计划
- Our grand plan. - Our grand plan.
计划里我应该是看手相的琳达夫人
Where I've been given the role of Madame Linda, Palm Reader.
我知道你已经很久没看过手相了
I know it's been a while since you've done your own readings.
不 不是 我不担心干自己的活
No, no, no. I'm not afraid to do my part.
我... 不 我不是这个意思
I... I... No, I didn't say that.
我是担心你不知道自己在搞什么名堂
I'm afraid that you have no idea what you've gotten into.
我能搞定方索
Oh, I can handle Fonso.
好吧
Right.
好
Right.
早安 马♥克♥思♥夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Marks.
你好 苏菲
Sophie.
早安 娜娜
Good morning, LaLa.
早安 德林娜
Good morning, Drina.
托尼
Tony.
早安
Morning.
您好 奶奶
Hi, Grandma.
德林娜
Drina!
今晚是大日子
Tonight's the big night,
我们给你准备了特别的礼物
so we've got you a little something special
契合时宜
for the occasion.
赶紧 打开吧
Go ahead, open it.
怎么了 打开啊
What's the matter? Go on.
别没礼貌
Don't be rude.
好性感哟
Ooh, sexy!
-真优雅 -漂亮吧
- Oh, it's elegant. - Nice, right?
她穿肯定美
She should look good.
德林娜
Drina?
我去和她谈
Let me talk to her.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你老婆惹得我很烦
Your wife's getting on my nerves.
你又是怎么了
Now, what's the matter with you?
我本来要亲手送她的
I was gonna give her the present.
知道吗 我现在才是一家之主
See, I'm the man of the house now.
你只需要尽好自己的"职责"[指当晚圆房♥]
You just worry about doing your duty.
好吗
Okay?
我绝对不会穿的
There's no way I'm putting that on.
穿 还是不♥穿♥ 都改变不了
Put it on. Don't put it on.
你已经结婚的事实
You're married now.
结婚就得圆房♥
And marriages must be consummated.
这就是习俗
This is the custom.
告诉你个突发新闻
Breaking news.
习俗 无聊透了
Customs suck.
你觉得为什么我非要逼你
Why do you think I push you so
遵循传统和习俗呢
toward custom and tradition, hmm?
因为你太老了
Because you're old.
嗯 可能吧
Well, that might be.
但年龄越长 智慧和阅历越深
But with age comes wisdom and experience.
不听老人言
Which youth can choose to learn from.
吃亏在眼前
Or choose to suffer without.
我们的传统里 男人佩戴着王冠
In our tradition, it is the male that wears the crown.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表