剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
可这都两天之后了
Yeah, after two days.
父母太烦了
Parents suck.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
你♥爸♥回来了感觉怎么样
What's it like having your dad back?
怪怪的
Weird.
说了你可能不信
You're not gonna believe this,
我发誓我看到他和西姆拉在调情
but I swear I saw him and Simza flirting.
什么
What?
不可能
No way.
这难道不会违法吗
Isn't that, like, illegal or something?
是啊 有可能
Yeah. Maybe.
我也... 不知道
I don't... I don't know.
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
我们得分开
We have to break up.
假的... 分开 你懂我的意思
Fake... break up. You know what I mean.
我们不能一起玩了
We can't hang out anymore.
为什么
Why?
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
托尼看到我们的短♥信♥了
Tony saw some of our messages.
他很生气
Guess he kind of lost it.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, shit.
而且现在我爸也回来了
Yeah, and now my dad is here,
整天都盯着我
looking over my shoulder every two seconds.
太烦了
This sucks.
你是我唯一的朋友
You're, like, the only friend I have.
我也是
Yeah. Same.
我是说 你是我的
I mean, you're mine.
我的朋友 我...
My friend. I...
我都不会跟自己做朋友
I wouldn't be friends with myself.
天哪 你可真笨
Gosh, you're so dumb.
德林娜 让我进来
Drina, let me in!
这也是我的房♥间
It's my room, too!
我 我得挂了
I-I got to go.
-好吧 改天见 -好
- Okay, I'll see you around. - Yeah. Okay.
-再见 -拜拜
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
真是对不起 我以为能多待一会儿
Sorry about this. I was hoping to stay a while.
你还好吗
You all right?
你用的什么词来着
What'd you call it?
是心痒痒吗
An itch?
我和吉娜的关系
The thing I had with Gina.
是不是...
Is that all it is...
就像你和玛姬
you and Maggie?
你在挠痒痒吗
You scratching an itch?
我懂你的意思
I mean, I get it.
她... 是个漂亮的女人
She's... A beautiful woman.
又聪明绝顶
Smart as fuck.
特意来帮助你
Gone out of her way to help you.
帮助我们
To help us.
我要跟你说你对我说过的同样话
I'm gonna tell you the same thing that you told me.
别投入感情
Don't get emotionally involved.
你不会想误机的
You don't want to miss your flight.
你在这儿就像个隐士
You're like a hermit up in here.
你要干什么
What are you up to?
开箱整理
Unpacking.
那你真是很不擅长这个
Well, you fuckin' suck at it.
知道吗 你让我惊讶 方索
You know, you surprise me, Fonso.
你来这里好几天了 但你没做任何
You've been here for days now, and you have yet to do anything,
不合适的事
indecent.
我为了我的女儿来这里的
I'm here for my girls.
只是...
Just...
为了你女儿
for your girls?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们的孩子都结婚了
Our kids are married.
好像你把那当回事一样
Like you give a shit about that.
可能你是对的
Maybe you were right.
你在墓地跟我说的话
What you said to me at the cemetery.
什么话 关于我们的吗
What? About us?
我去到哪里 哪里就有人受伤
Everywhere I go, people get hurt.
我的家人值得更好的人
My family deserves better.
你值得更好的人
You deserve better.
你这想法都他妈从哪里来的
Where the hell is this coming from?
我们应该离彼此远一点
We should stay away from each other.
这对所有人都是最好的
It's best for everybody.
选一张 随便哪张
Pick a card. Any card.
我不觉得我是合适的人选
Oh, I don't think I'm the right person for this.
上一次我自己装饰的东西
The last time I decorated anything myself
还是我宿舍的圣诞树
it was the Christmas tree in my dorm room.
来吧
Come on.
差点忘了
Oh, before I forget.
我想到了 在你恐惧之后
I figured after your scare,
你可以用一些东西来放松
you could use something to calm the nerves.
蓝色玛瑙代表宁静和疗愈
So blue agate represents serenity and healing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我自己更喜欢波本威士忌 -我也是
- I prefer bourbon, myself. - Me, too.
但是 希望这个可以帮我度过难关
But, hopefully, this will tide me over.
所以我要把它放在哪
So where do I put this?
你床上方
Above your bed.
你睡觉的时候 能量就能沐浴着你
The energy will wash over you while you sleep.
这个颜色可能挺适合这房♥间
You know, this might be a good color for the room.
我也考虑过蓝色
I was looking at the blues.
但我觉得红色也会很有趣
But I think red could be fun, too.
不管你怎么折腾这房♥间
Hm. Well, whatever you do with this room,
你得在角落里放个婴儿床
you should put a crib in the corner
我要睡觉的时候可以把宝宝放在那
so I can drop the baby off when I need to sleep.
我有点想念有个小家伙在身边的感觉
I kind of miss having a little one around.
至少你知道要怎么照顾小孩
At least you know what to do with one.
我就跟无头苍蝇一样
I am flying completely blind here.
我是说... 帕斯是个很好的朋友 但...
I mean... Paz is a great friend but...
他不知道自己在干什么
He doesn't know what he's doing.
感觉我只能要求他那么点东西
There's just only so much I feel I can ask of him.
我怀孕的时候
Well, during my pregnancy,
查理一直在工作
Charlie was working all the time.
那很难
It was hard.
我感到很孤独
I felt so alone.
我以前觉得我一个人的话...
I used to think that I'd be better off like that...
会过的更好
by myself.
但现在我觉得那只是
But now I just think that's something
孤独的人安慰自己的话
lonely people tell themselves.
实际上 我不知道
You know, honestly, I have no idea
要怎么度过这难关
how I'm gonna get through this.
橘子橙
Orange marmalade.
不 不要
No. Nope.
不要
No.
这里的公♥司♥有一种新趋势
There's a new trend of companies here
引进外部顾问
bringing in external consultants
与我们的客户和团队成员一起工作
to work with our clients and our team members.
我们很高兴你们能来
We're excited to have you here.
我之前发送过来的建议
The proposal that I sent over earlier
更详细地介绍了我们对于
offers a more detailed look at our strategy
改变你们公♥司♥文化的策略
for changing the culture in your company.
我只想说 方案可以根据你们的需求
Suffice to say, it is designed to be malleable
进行调整
depending on your needs.
在其他地方也证明
It is an approach that has proved
这个策略很成功
very successful elsewhere.
我们有信心这个策略在这里也能起作用
And we are confident that it will work well here, as well.
是的 说的对
Yeah. That's right.
我们能适应
Um, and we can adapt
你们的任何需要
to whatever you need.
这些就是你们带来的东西
So these are the objects you've brought in.
那么明显吗
That obvious?
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表