剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
我的一个好朋友曾经告诉过我
A dear friend told me once
这个宇宙一直在向我们倾诉
that the universe is always speaking to us,
也许他能帮上你
Maybe he can help.
-你也能看到幻象吗 -我能听到 消息
- You see things, too? - I hear things. Messages.
-从另一个世界来的吗 -从四面八方来的
- From the other side? - From everywhere.
从宇宙中来的
From the universe.
我以前靠这副牌赚了不少钱
I used to make a lot of money with this deck.
你能教我这手吗
Can you teach me how to do that?
-你知道她去哪儿了吗 -她走了
- Do you know where she is? - She's gone.
-我不知道 -你不知道吗
- No, I don't. - You don't.
我察觉到有个探索者有些东西要分享
I sense a seeker who has something to share.
-你在倾听吗 -我在倾听
- Are you listening? - I am listening.
快来瞧瞧 大家伙儿
Step right up, folks.
快来见证拉斯维加斯城最伟大的幻象师
Come witness the greatest illusionist in all of Las Vegas.
美丽的鲜花献给美丽
Beautiful flowers for a beautiful
慷慨的年轻女士
and generous young lady.
-不要 -不要吗 反正也不是真花
- Oh, no. - No? They're not real, anyway.
外面好热啊 是不是
Pretty hot out here. Don't you think?
牌怎么没了 肯定是去搭红眼航♥班♥了
Ooh, where'd it go? Must have caught the red-eye.
不过 返航得挺快呢
Ooh, quick return flight, though.
请允许我向你们介绍神奇又壮观的
Allow me to introduce to you the amazing, spectacular,
了不起的白兔公主
the stupendous Princess Bunny!
祝白兔公主享受平安的五维空间之旅
Now, wish Princess Bunny a safe journey to the fifth dimension.
麻咪麻咪哄...
Sim sala bim...
你伤到她了 查理
You're hurting her, Charlie.
我妹现在因为白兔公主的消失很难过
My sister's upset now that Princess Bunny is gone,
所以我觉得 我们应该带她回来
so I say we ought to bring her back.
-你们觉得呢 -当然
- What do you think? - Absolutely.
-念咒语 -麻咪麻咪哄
- Say the magic words. - Sim sala bim.
欢迎踊跃捐款
Uh, donations are welcome.
-给他点吧 -多少都行
- Let's give him something. - Anything helps.
-25美分吗 -5美分
- Quarter? - Nickel.
你得再练练台词了
You got to work on your lines.
你本该当好我的助理的
You're supposed to be my assistant.
-妈妈多久回来 -今晚
- When's Mom coming back? - Tonight.
应该吧
I think.
这样挺好的 对吗
This is fun, huh?
你说了回家吃晚饭的
You said you'd be home for dinner.
我们不正吃着晚饭吗 对吧
Well, we are eating dinner, aren't we?
查理在家给我做过晚饭了
Charlie made me dinner at home.
查理真是贴心
Well, that is so nice of Charlie.
我以为咱们要一起吃团圆饭呢
I thought the plan was to have a family dinner.
西尔维娅饿了 你又没回来
Sylvia was hungry, and you were late.
从堪萨斯城回来晚点又不是我的错
Not my fault we were delayed coming out of Kansas City.
对吧
Right?
好吧 你赢了
Okay. You win.
我拿东西贿赂你们如何
How about I buy your affection? Huh?
这个给你 西尔维娅 这个给你
This is for you, and, Sylvie, this is for you.
谢谢妈妈
Thanks, Mom!
坦南魔术店买♥♥的
It's from Tannen's.
-还用说吗 盒子上写了的 -别耍小聪明
- Duh. It says so on the box. - Don't be a smart ass.
他说得没错
Yeah. What he said.
好棒
Awesome.
我在目录单上看过
I saw this in the catalog.
查理 总有一天我会带你去坦南魔术店的 我保证
One day, Charlie, I'm gonna take you to Tannen's. I promise.
好了
Okay.
如果你们想吃甜点
If you guys are gonna get dessert,
最好现在就点
you had better get it now.
你又要走了吗
You have to leave again?
我要赶12点03分的航♥班♥去拉瓜迪亚
Mm, I have the 12:03 to LaGuardia.
得赚钱买♥♥培根回家
You know, got to bring home the bacon.
我得去尿尿
I got to pee.
太麦当娜范儿了 对吧 查理
This is so Madonna. Isn't it so Madonna, Charlie?
是 麦当娜范儿
Yeah. Madonna.
-我去尿尿 -我也要尿尿
- I got to pee. - I got to pee, too.
不 你待着 西尔维娅
No, you stay here, Sylvie.
呆子
Dork.
行了
All right.
干嘛 怎么了
What? What's the matter?
你觉得你不该再做这种事了
I don't think you should do this anymore.
需要我提醒你 咱们这是在挣饭钱吗
Do I need to remind you this is how we put food on the table?
还有房♥租
It's how we pay the rent,
更别提魔术道具和兔子食物了
not to mention the magic tricks and the rabbit food.
我知道 但...
I know, but...
听着 成年人就是这样 懂吗
Look, this is what it means to be a grown-up. Okay?
有时为了照顾好家庭
Sometimes you have to do stuff you don't like
不想做的事也得做
to take care of your family.
少了你 我做不成
And I can't do it without you.
你是我的秘密武器 对吗
You're my secret weapon, right?
最后一次 好吗
Last time, all right? Okay?
快点 系你拿手的史泰龙结
Okay, hurry up. Tie your Sly Stallone knot.
史力迪尼结
Slydini.
对 是史力迪尼 这下我记住了
Oh, Slydini. Slydini. I'm gonna get it.
不 太松了
No, no, that's too lose.
我去 查理 快他妈系啊
Damn it, Charlie, hurry the fuck up.
好了吗 行
Okay? Great.
好
Okay.
完美
Perfect.
你是我的魔术师 查理
You're my Magic Man, Charlie.
好 走吧
Okay, go.
白兔公主要去五维空间
Princess Bunny has some very important business
参加重要的商务会议
to attend to in the fifth dimension,
我要为她打开一道传送门
so I am going to open a portal for her.
麻咪麻咪哄
Sim sala bim!
-西尔维娅 -干嘛
- Sylvia? - What?
我妹妹非常难过 因为白兔公主消失了
Um, my sister is very upset now that Princess Bunny is gone.
但她情绪掩饰得很好
She's doing a great job hiding it.
所以我要带她回来
So I'm gonna bring her back.
麻咪麻咪哄
Sim sala bim.
我靠
Holy shit.
-你在倾听吗 -我在倾听
- Are you listening? - I am listening.
你在倾听什么
What are you listening for?
抱歉 我无意打断
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
我们欢迎所有想和宇宙对话的人
All those who wish to commune with the universe are welcome.
查理 你在倾听吗
Charlie, are you listening?
-那还用说 -那 请坐吧
- You bet. - Then, please, sit.
加入我们和宇宙的对话
Join us in dialogue with the universe.
那啥 查理
Psst. Hey. Charlie.
我察觉到有个探索者...
I sense a seeker who recently...
你介意我坐我老婆旁边吗
Would you mind if I sat next to my wife?
真实是宇宙中的纯粹
Truth is an absolute of the universe.
并不是我们能掌控的东西
It's not something that we can control.
你一定很自豪吧
You must be proud of yourself.
我和尼克担心死了
Nick and I have been worried sick.
-你没带他来 -当然没有
- You didn't bring him here. - Of course not.
我让维姬照顾他 我们以为你死了
I left him with Vicki. We thought you were dead.
如果你欺骗身边人...
If you're deceiving those around you...
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint.
我听到一个声音 渗透过空气
I'm hearing a voice bleeding through the ether.
一个叫... 吉娜的人
Someone named... Gina.
我不知道吉娜是不是哪位的母亲
Now, I don't know if Gina is someone's mother
或是恋人 但她有条消息
or someone's boat, but she has a message.
这里有人倾听这条消息吗
Is someone here listening for this message?
你想听她的消息吗
Would you like to hear her message?
也许她不想谈这事
Maybe she doesn't want to talk about it.
也许她想呢 我们问问她
Maybe not, but let's ask her.
琳达
Linda?
没关系 她是朋友
It's okay. She's a friend.
吉娜已经转化到下一个"形式"了吗[帕斯认为人是粒子组成 死了之后只是另一种存在形式]
Gina has transformed to the next phase?
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表