剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
显然 已经有了潜在买♥♥家...
Apparently, there's a buyer in place...
一个叫科尔德罗的摩托手 我不知道...
a biker named Cordero. I got no idea...
行了 你越界太多了
All right. You're in over your fucking head here.
我会处理好的
I'll handle this.
然后给你们家族分一部分
I'll throw your family a percentage.
你人太好了
You're too kind.
这并不代表你不是个垃圾
Doesn't mean you're not a piece of shit.
我明白
I realize that.
有火吗 查理
You got a light, Charlie?
妈
Mom.
你抽太多烟了
You smoke too much.
的确
Well, that's true.
也喝太多酒了
And you drink too much.
只是你这么说
According to you.
你还吸太多毒
And you snort way too much.
玻璃房♥子里的人不应该...
People in glass houses shouldn't...
... 光着屁♥股♥走来走去 或者管他原话怎么说呢[搬石头砸自己脚]
...walk around naked, you know, or whatever the fuck it is.
能不能有话快说
Can we just get on with it?
因为我早上还要开个研讨会
'Cause I need to lead a seminar in the A. M.
你要开研讨会吗 厉害哦
You have a seminar? That's fancy.
能不能让我借个火
Can I just get a light, please?
妈
Mom!
完美
Nice.
你到底在这儿干什么
What the hell are you even doing here?
什么... 这应该你说吧
What... You tell me.
是因为史力迪尼结吗
Is this about the Slydini knot?
因为我已经跟你说过无数遍...
'Cause I've told you a thousand times...
当你在监狱里探望我的时候
When you visited me in prison.
当我在监狱里探望你的时候...
When I visited you in prison...
我不是故意的 妈
I didn't do it on purpose, Mom.
查理 这不重要
Charlie, it doesn't matter.
这是命运 注定要发生
It was fate, meant to be.
你做没做 都是一样的结果
If you did it or not, it is what it is.
我不相信命运
I don't believe in fate.
你最好开始相信
Well, you better fucking start.
为什么 因为关于我妻子的幻象吗
Why, because of my vision about my wife?
琳达 对吗 她看起来人很好
Linda, right? She seems so nice.
是我喜欢的类型
She's my kind of gal.
真希望我能见到她
I wish I'd met her.
不过 查理 这不是幻象
But, no, Charlie, this is not a vision.
是"先兆"
This is a premonition.
就是这样
Gotcha.
怎么了
How's that?
记得我们共同的先兆吗
Remember that premonition we shared?
记忆犹新
Like it was yesterday.
西尔维娅和我没有被绑♥架♥
Sylvia and I weren't kidnapped.
姨妈也没被杀
Auntie wasn't killed.
可能那不是重点
Hmm, mm, maybe that wasn't the point.
等等 这他妈是什么意思
Wait. What the fuck does that mean?
也许它还有别的想法
Maybe it had something else in mind.
-"它"是啥 -命运 傻瓜
- What is "It"? - Fate, stupid.
我告诉你过 我不信命
I told you, I don't believe in fate.
那你信什么 查理
Then what do you believe in, Charlie?
好问题
Great question.
好吧...
Hmm. Well...
你最好在明早该死的研讨会之前
you'd better find an answer before your Goddamn seminar
想出答案 对吗
in the morning. Right?
你要吸一口吗
You want a bump?
不是说你
Not you.
老天 妈妈
Jesus, Mom.
放松点 孩子 问题不是
Relax, kid. The question is not,
"有没有神明"
"Is there a higher power?"
问题是
The question is,
"为什么神明这么混♥蛋♥"
"Why is the higher power such an asshole?"
约瑟普上钩了吗
Did Josip take the bait?
上钩了 鱼钩 鱼线 沉子都好了[一切准备就绪]
Yeah, he took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker.
下一步是什么
What would be the next step?
我们等我的人拿着现金出现
We wait for my guy to show up with the cash.
你的合伙人那边怎么样了
What about your partner?
一点都没怀疑
Suspects nothing.
我知道 但是他们呢 兰科家族
I know, but what about them, you know? The Rankos.
嘘
Shh.
我的意思是 如果长老会瓦解了
I mean, if the Council dissolves.
我们会组建一个新的长老会...
Well, we'll form a new one...
...由新的人领导
...with new leadership.
由马♥克♥思♥家族领导
With the Marks family on top.
准备
Jun-bi.
我不是帕斯...
I'm not Paz...
...很显然
...obviously.
我做不了他能做的
Uh, I can't offer what he could,
但是我一直在旁边 我看见了一些东西
uh, but I've been around. I've seen things.
我也学到了一些东西
I've learned things.
我希望你们能给我一个机会
And I want you to give me a chance
和你们分享那些东西
to share some of that with you.
我的方式有一些不一样
My approach is quite different.
有些人甚至可能会觉得严厉
To some, it may even seem harsh.
我的意图是想要提供挑战而不是冒犯
My intent is not to offend but to challenge.
挑战让你往内心看
Challenge you to look inward,
看看是什么让你们今天来到这里
to see what it is about you that pushed you here today,
来给你们当头一棒
to kick you in the ass.
来帮助你们...
To help you...
帮助你们 不再做
To help you, uh, stop being passengers
自己生命中的过客
in your own lives.
让你掌控自己的人生
Get you behind the wheel.
不管你们中一些人从我所在行业的其他人那里听到了什么
Despite what some of you have heard from others in my trade,
人生没有路线图
there is no road map.
也没有命运或者
There is no such thing as fate
宿命之类的东西
or destiny.
你的道路不是预先决定的
Your path is not pre-determined.
这里没有宇宙定位系统
There's no cosmic GPS
告诉我要去哪里 要走多远
telling me where or how far to go.
我准备好了
And I'm ready.
我准备好丢掉这该死的路线图然后去挑战
I'm ready to throw out the fucking map and go off-road.
谁跟我一起
Who is with me?
我说 "谁跟我一起"
I said, "Who's with me"?
他要失去他们了
He's losing them.
也许只是那些嬉皮士 他们本来就是来做瑜伽和按♥摩♥的
Maybe the hippies, but they're here for yoga and massage.
看看剩下的人 那些年轻人
Look at the rest of them, the young ones.
-底线就是... -他在接近他们
- The bottom line is... - He's reaching them.
...宇宙不为我们服务
...the universe doesn't work for us.
把这段拿出来 我要放在网上
Let's get this out. I want it online.
它根本不在乎...
It doesn't give a shit about...
我们看看查理·哈弗福德能不能迅速火起来
Let's see if Charlie Haverford can go viral.
这取决于我们所有人 我们所有人
It's up to all of us, all of us,
来决定事情的进展
to decide for ourselves how things shake out.
你想去哪里 你想做什么
Where do you want to go? What do you want to do?
你想和谁一起分享这段旅程
And who do you want to share this journey with?
你想做一名游客吗
Do you want be a tourist?
你只想要站在边上旁观吗
Do you want to stay on the sidelines and just watch?
不
No.
你想要掌控自己的人生
You want to get behind the wheel and drive.
-是的 -那么就说出来
- Yes. - Then say it.
-我要掌控自己人生 -再说一遍
- I want to drive. - Say it again!
我要掌控自己人生
I want to drive.
你在哪
Hey, where are you?
我马上就来 好的
I'll be right there. Okay.
该死
Shit!
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
那 你妈妈什么时候回来
So, when does your mom get home?
我真的不知道
I don't really know anymore.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表