剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
我在这里是为了让你们保持诚实
I'm here to keep you honest.
准备好做更好的自己了吗
Are you gonna build someone better?
-是的 -说服我
- I am. - Make me believe.
我要做更好的自己
I'm gonna build someone better!
这就对了
That's what I want to hear!
你生我气是应该的
You're right to be angry with me.
昨晚难道是又一次磨合吗
Was last night a tune-up for the machine?
你我之间
Yours and mine.
我不想伤害我妻子
I don't want to hurt my wife.
这是接收器...
The receiver...
这是麦克风
and the microphone.
所以你出去抛头露面时
So all you need to do is talk into it
只要对着它讲话就好了
right before you go out and mingle.
下一个你来吗
You next?
牛仔 牛...
Cowboy, cowb...
-西部牛仔 -是的
- It's a Western. - Yes.
-她好酷啊 -是啊
- She's cool. - She is.
晚安
Good night.
我爸啥时候回来
So when's Dad coming back?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在跟谁发短♥信♥
Who you texting with?
要想知道这种信息应该需要搜查令吧
Pretty sure you need a warrant for info like that.
西姆拉和我知道
Simza and I are aware
你想重新加入这个家族
of your appeals to rejoin the family.
我就去联♥系♥约西普 提出正式请求
I'll reach out to Josip and make a formal request.
我需要一个可靠的能赚钱的人
I need a solid earner
来让我的公♥司♥重回正轨
to get my corporation back on track.
我的房♥子里有一堆孩子 他们需要一位父亲
And I have a house full of kids who need a father.
现在就有一个人能同时满足这两个要求
There is someone who fits both fuckin' bills.
这样做很违反常规啊
This is pretty unusual.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 吉姆
Fuckin' A, Big Jim.
来抢啊
Come and get this.
不 别急 别急 诀窍是只翻一次面
No, no. Wait. Wait. Wait. The key is only flip 'em once.
不然它们会变干
Otherwise, they go dry.
好吧
Okay.
-爸 -你好 宝贝
- Dad! - Hey, baby!
你的那份要加芝士吗
Hey, you want cheese on yours?
-要 但不要太生 -不要太生
- Yeah. And no pink. - No pink?
兰科家的人都教了你什么啊
What have these Rankos been teaching you, huh?
我不想知道它以前是小动物
I don't want to know if it was once an animal.
动物吃动物
Hey, animals eat animals.
这是生命的循环
It's the circle of life.
适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
从此无忧无虑狮子王"里的快乐生活哲学]
Hakuna Matata.
只有最强的才能生存 娜娜
Only the strongest survive, LaLa
爸
Dad!
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉了 妈
Hey, sorry, Ma.
炸♥弹♥来了
Cannonball!
还在写诗吗
Still writing poetry?
爸...
Dad...
那个...
Hey, uh...
西姆拉知道你在跟别的男生发短♥信♥
Simza knows you've been texting other boys.
我没跟别的男生发短♥信♥ 只有尼克
I'm not texting other boys. It's just Nick.
尼克·哈弗福德
Nick Haverford?
我们在同一所学校
We go to the same school now.
听着 宝贝
Listen, honey.
我们要好好表现一段时间
We got to be on our best behavior for a while.
我又没做错事 我们只是朋友
I'm not doing anything wrong. We're just friends.
但你结婚了
But you're married.
托尼搬回以前的房♥间了
Tony moved back into his old room.
我睡在娜娜房♥间里
And I'm staying in LaLa's.
我们没有... 在一起
We're not... together.
长老会在监督我们
The Council is watching us.
懂吗
Okay?
等着看我们搞砸
Waiting for us to screw up.
这表示你得减少和新"朋友"的联♥系♥
Which means you need to cool it with your new "Friend"
直到风波平息
until things settle down.
我们必须听话
We got to play nice.
明白了吗
Understand?
这才是我的好女儿 爱你哦
That's my girl. Love ya, baby.
几个月前谁会想到...
Who would have thought...
...我们会一起在这里
...A few months ago that we'd be here?
这是什么
What is this?
长老会要一份白托尼资产的
The Council asked for a status report
现状报告
on White T's assets.
"现状"是什么
And what is the status?
谁他妈知道
Who the fuck knows.
他们在考验我
They're testing me.
我完全搞不懂这些破玩意儿
I can't make heads or tails of this shit.
好了 大家伙 出泳池
All right, everybody! Out of the pool!
该吃东西了 上吧 兰科们
Time to eat! Go Rankos!
方索
Fonso.
你看得懂这些东西吗
Can you make sense of any of this?
这些是汇到空壳公♥司♥的电汇
These are wire transfers to shadow companies.
白托尼在很多地方都插了一脚
White Tony had his fingers in a lot of pies.
这是什么
What is it?
我们该先吃饭 不着急弄这个
You know, we should have lunch. This can wait.
这是咱们很久以来吃的第一顿团圆饭
It's the first meal we have with the family after a long time.
走吧
Come on.
你快出泳池
You get out of the pool.
快点
Come on.
我... 想说声谢谢
I, um... wanted to say thank you
感谢你...
for uh... you know,
对我女儿们好 做她们的依靠
doing right by my girls, being there for them.
这对我很重要
It means a lot.
我也有事没来得及跟你说
Well, there's something I haven't told you.
什么事
What is it?
你今天挺帅
You look good.
进来
Entré
妈
Ma?
我在等人呢
Expecting someone.
怎么了
What is it?
我们必须谈件事
There is something we need to discuss.
什么 我是垃圾吗
What? That I'm a piece of shit?
还是我搞砸了
That I fucked up?
是我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我当时走投无路...
I was backed in a corner...
但我得说 是你造成的...
a corner of your making, I should say...
你对我做的好事 对白托尼干的事
what you've done to me, what you've done to White Tony.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我向他们告发你了
I told them about you.
谁们
Told who?
联调局
The FBI.
多年来 他们一直在处理反诈骗组织集团犯罪案件
They have been building a RICO case
针对各大家族
against the families for years.
你向他们承诺了什么
What did you promise them?
我承诺交出你
I promised them you.
但现在你回到家族里了
But now you're back in the family,
我看见孙女们和你一起
and I see you with the girls.
我不能这样 我承受不了
I can't do this. I can't go through with this.
但我真的没得选
But I was given no choice.
你就真这么恨我吗
You really hate me that much?
竟然这样对亲生儿子...
You do this to your own son...
还有你的家族
to your own family?
我是为了保护我的家族
I was trying to protect my family.
靠把我送进局子里来保护吗
By handing me over to the Feds?
你没有保护任何人
You've protected no one.
而且你毁掉了一切
And you've destroyed everything.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表