剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, no, we call ourselves Romani.
坐吧
Sit down. Sit down.
和我喝一杯 来吧
Have a drink with me. Come on.
你母亲怎么样了
How's your mother?
化疗太难过了
Chemo is hell.
不过她是个斗士
But, uh, she's a fighter.
-太好了 -是的
- That's good to hear. - Mm-hmm.
你儿子呢
What about your son?
马库斯 对吗
Marcus, is it?
在大学里是他们班级前十呢
Yeah, top 10 in his class in college.
你一定很为他骄傲
You must be very proud of him.
上帝知道我这辈子
Good Lord knows that I've screwed up
搞砸了很多事
more than a few things in my life,
但马库斯绝对不是其中之一
but, uh, Marcus isn't one of them.
好 敬马库斯
Here. To Marcus.
我也希望能以我的儿子为骄傲
I wish I could be proud of my son.
可方索太感情用事
But Fonso is driven by emotions.
就像他爸一样
Just like his father was.
甚至更糟
Oh, worse.
方索简直是个灾难
Fonso's a disaster.
他不是一直都这样 至少在他妻子去世前
It wasn't always like this, you know, before his wife died.
以前他体贴温暖
At times, he was considerate and warm,
可现在他太自我 又容易发火...
but now he's all ego and anger and...
人会变的
Hm. Um, people change.
有时候 人也会变回来
And sometimes they can change back.
是啊
Yeah.
变回老样子
Change back to old tricks.
我能信任你吗 莎伦
Can I trust you, Sharon?
在没有人相信我时 你相信我
You put your faith in me when nobody else would.
我的过去成了牢不可破的纽带
And where I come from, that is an unbreakable bond.
我的家族强敌环伺
My family is surrounded by enemies.
目前为止 我确实是快人一步
So far, I was able to be a step ahead.
可是却要做出一些艰难抉择
But I had to make very difficult choices,
一切都是为了保护我的家族
all to protect my family.
-你懂我的意思 -呃
- You know what I mean. - Mm-hmm.
我要你为我做一件危险的事
I need you to do something dangerous for me.
你就尽管告诉我时间地点 其余的交给我就好了
You just tell me where and when, and I'll take care of it.
你没回我的电♥话♥
You didn't return my calls.
一定是有人侵入了我的电♥话♥
Someone must have hacked into my phone
把所有的信息都清除了
and erased all my messages.
我们的老朋友帕斯怎么样了
How's our old friend Paz?
你没有希望他生病 对吧
You haven't wished any ill on him, have you?
我很不愿意把这事算到你头上
I would hate for that to be on your conscience.
为什么 发生了什么事
Why? What's happened?
帕斯为了找寻自我 迷恋上了心灵旅行
Paz has gone on a spiritual walkabout to find himself.
他偶尔会这样做
He does this from time to time
但一般不会去这么久
but never normally for this long.
我听上去怎么觉得你的上师是个怪人呢
Sounds to me like your guru's a bit of a flake.
你没有完全说错
You're not entirely wrong.
我不是第一个去寻找具有超凡能力的怪人
I'm hardly the first person to find a charismatic flake
然后将他们转变成一门有利可图的生意的人
and transform them into a lucrative business.
那是你在麦迪逊大街张贴虚假广♥告♥
Was that before or after you were drummed out
被轰走之前还是之后
of Madison Avenue for false advertising?
看来有人做了功课啊
Someone's been doing their homework.
我是在学你
I took a page out of your book.
我就是他妈的 "尤利西斯"
My book is fucking "Ulysses."
你还有很多要学的
Plenty of pages to spare.
从头一两天开始 我就在绞尽脑汁地想
For the first day or so, I was racking my brain
你和帕斯的骗局为什么会成功
trying to figure out how you and Paz pull off your con.
然后我发觉...
And then I realized...
...帕斯并没有参与
...Paz isn't in on it.
实际上他认为自己有通灵天赋
He actually believes he has a mystical gift,
就是说你才是唯一的行骗高手
which means the only con artist is you.
我认为我们的背景调查
I like to think that our background checks,
窃取电♥话♥信息 这些手法你都很清楚
our phone-data theft, of which you are well aware,
这些资料有助于带给客户新的视界
help bring our clients new insight.
哦 自认为有理的罪行辩护啊
Ah, the justification of misdeeds.
我现在是在学你吗
Am I taking a page out of your book now?
你想知道我为什么要张贴虚假广♥告♥吗
Do you want to know why I had to make false-advertising claims?
为了安抚一个客户
To appease a client.
因为每个客户都想要你承诺
Because every client wants you to promise that their product
他们的产品会解决所有消费者的问题
will solve all their consumers' problems.
然而这是不可能的
But it can't.
一支牙膏并不能填补一个空洞的灵魂
A tube of toothpaste cannot fill the hole in someone's soul.
可是一位上师却可以
But a guru can.
一位好的上师
A good one.
他可以立刻解读一个房♥间的人
One who can cold-read a room in the blink of an eye.
他具有自然的亲和力
Has a natural affinity with people
和一定的道德灵活性
and carries a certain moral flexibility
不同于我自己的上师
not unlike my own.
哈
Huh.
我受宠若惊啊
I'm flattered.
可是不用了 谢谢
But, no, thanks.
去找别的傻瓜操纵吧
Find some other sucker you can try to manipulate.
我要找的不是傻瓜
I'm not looking for a sucker.
我要找的是合伙人
I'm looking for a partner.
我以前做过很多不靠谱的合伙
I've made some dubious partnerships in my life.
你有非凡的才能 哈弗福德先生
You have a singular talent, Mr. Haverford.
你把它浪费在这里真的太可惜了
It is a shame you are going to waste it here.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不是谁的产品
I'm nobody's product.
你宁愿在这个寒碜的商店里
You would rather fail in this shitty mall
应付那些无力支付你服务的客户
with clients who cannot afford your services
也不愿有伟大的建树吗
than reach for the stars?
我确定我不用再提醒你
I'm sure I do not have to remind you
帕斯灵修中心的票面价格了吧
the price on a ticket to one of Paz's retreats.
这是给你改变主意时用的
For when you change your mind.
是时候进入 "查理是怎么了"
It is time for another episode
的下一段了
of "What's Happening With Charlie?"
所以 他还失眠吗
So, he's still experiencing insomnia?
呃 他说没有了 可是我看到了一些迹象
Well, not if you ask him. But I'm seeing all the signs.
尽管我不愿意这样说 但是自从我们复合以后
I mean, ever since we got back, and I hate to say it,
他就有点不正常了
but he is actually kind of normal.
-那还挺可怕的 -是有点儿
- That's terrifying. - It kind of is.
听我说
Here's the thing.
查理总是小心谨慎地把握机会
You know, Charlie always plays his cards close to the vest.
呃 我们聊一下维加斯吧
Hmm. A little Vegas talk.
好吧 你去过吗
Yeah. Ever been?
没有
No.
真的吗
Really?
我一定要带你去
I'll have to take you.
听起来有点儿童不宜啊
Doesn't sound very kid-friendly.
啊
Ah.
我去的那个年代确实儿童不宜
Back in my day, it wasn't,
可他妈的现在就像在荒漠里修了一座迪士尼乐园
but now it's like fucking Disneyland in the desert.
我知道你之前感觉他把你拒之门外
Well, I know you feel like he's shut you out in the past.
问题是 他过去总会让我了解一些情况
Well, the thing is, he's always given me a peek at the cards,
可是现在我甚至感觉都不认识他了
but now it's like I don't even know who he is.
我前男友也有点儿那样
Well, my ex was a bit like that.
我想这就是我们分手的原因之一吧
I suppose it's one of the reasons we split up.
我不是暗示你们会分手... 抱歉
I don't mean to imply that you're gonna - - Sorry.
没事 不要紧
No, no, no. Please.
我们并没有分手因为
I mean, the fact that we haven't split up - -
我认为我们打算永远在一起
I think we're in it for the long haul.
那很好 这话我听着挺开心
That's good. That makes me happy.
你从未提过你的前任
You never talk about your ex.
啊 没什么可聊的
Eh, not much to talk about.
两个人的关系很复杂
Relationships are complicated.
是啊 这是句实话
Yeah, no shit.
-唷 -我知道
- Whew! - I know.
你要干什么
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表