剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
我有个坏习惯
I have this bad habit
总会把我生活中的好事情搞砸
of fucking up the good things in my life.
而你又对我这么好
And you've been good to me.
所以我肯定会搞砸
So, of course, I'm going to try to fuck it up.
警♥察♥ 跪下 马上
Police! Get on the ground!
没事的 查理
It's okay, Charlie.
琳达会说你在助长我的幻想
Linda would say that you're feeding my delusion.
我是在助长你的好奇心
I'm feeding your curiosity,
这是在这行业里永远不嫌多的东西
which is something you cannot have enough of in this business.
吉普赛人方索·马♥克♥思♥
Fonso Marks of the Gypsies.
你惹上了吉普赛人
And you fuck with Gypsies,
吉普赛人会干♥死♥你♥
Gypsies fuck you.
好吧
All right.
我问了问题 得到了答案
I asked a question, I got an answer.
没伤和气 对吧
No hard feelings, right?
我们正处于某种危险之中
We are on the precipice of something here.
我知道你能感觉到
I know you can feel that.
你以为我没有家人吗
You don't think I have someone?
这他妈的很难 但我把它藏在心里
It's fucking hard, but I bury it.
我把这些情感放在一边 为了工作
I put it to one side for the sake of the work,
为了我们要达成的目标
for the sake of what we are trying to achieve.
回家陪你的家人去吧 查理
Go home to your family, Charlie.
我有种感觉 福斯特
I got a feeling, Foster,
我俩会成为好朋友
that you and I are going to be great friends.
做我朋友规矩可多着呢
There are a lot of rules involved in being my friend.
而且通常会让你树一些新仇家
And it usually requires making a few new enemies.
实际上诈骗最重要的部分就是
The most important part of the con
要找好目标 知道吗
is actually identifying the right mark, right,
就是准备要下手的对象
someone ready to be taken.
查理 求你了 接手静修班吧
Charlie, please, take over the retreat.
他们和我一样需要帮助
They need help as much as I do.
我做不了
I can't.
玛姬会在的
Maggie will be there.
她会告诉你怎么做的
She'll talk you through it.
先去带你做个检查
Let's get you checked out.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
查理
Charlie?
查理 开门 我有礼物给你
Charlie, open the door. I have a present for you.
是你妈妈送的
It's from your mom.
我妈在监狱
My mom's in jail.
你没听说过探视时间吗
You never heard of visiting hours?
她想让我给你 快点 开门
She wanted me to give it to you. Come on. Open up.
把门打开 查理
Open the door, Charlie.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
老天啊 你在干什么
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! What are you doing?
她怎么办
What about her?
我们不是为她来的
We're not here for her.
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
小西
Syl.
起床了 快穿衣服
Wake up, get dressed.
别烦我 我要睡觉
Leave me alone! I just want to sleep!
今天是探监日 快点 走了
It's visiting day. Come on, let's go.
你们好哇 快坐
Hi, guys! Sit down!
你们真是暖心
Look! Oh, you guys are the best!
我刚准备去取钱买♥♥呢
I was just starting to go in withdrawals.
你一整盒都抽完了吗 才过了一周
You smoked a whole carton? It's only been a week.
当然没有 大部分我都拿去换特别待遇了
No, of course not. I traded most of them for perks.
你会为妈妈感到骄傲 我开始明白这的规矩了
You would be proud of Mom. I'm getting to know the system.
魔术怎么样了 宝贝
So, how's tricks, guys?
你们在阿姨家过得好吗
You having big fun at Auntie's?
她家很臭
Her house stinks.
-是吗 -她也很臭
- Oh, yeah? - She stinks.
闭嘴 西尔维娅
Shut up, Sylvia.
你又有啥心事 小孩
What's eating you, kid?
除了你在监狱这事吗
You mean other than you're in jail?
宝贝
Baby.
我就是睡不着
I just couldn't sleep is all.
你从来都睡不着
Oh. You never could.
我也睡不着
Me, neither.
他做噩梦了
He had a bad dream.
昨晚吗
Last night?
他像个小孩一样尖叫着醒来
He woke up screaming like a baby.
查理 你梦到什么了
Charlie, what'd you dream about?
小西 让我和你哥单独聊聊 好吗
Uh, Syl, why don't you give your brother and I a minute, huh?
好吧 曼尼 你能带我女儿出去吗
Okay? Manny, can you help my daughter?
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 宝贝
Okay, baby.
再见
Bye!
好了
All right.
发生了什么事
Tell me what's going on.
这只是个梦
It was just a dream.
那个女的 和你做交易的那个
The woman, the one that you did deals with,
她来家里了
she came to the house,
但她不是一个人
but she wasn't alone.
他们有枪吗
Did they have guns?
还有人受伤了吗
And, uh, someone got hurt?
你认识珍妮·狄克逊夫人吗[预言家 曾多次猜中美国总统选举结果]
Do you know who Jeane Dixon is?
白宫的占卜师
The White House Psychic?
我听说第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 她如果...
I hear the First Lady, she won't even...
她如果不咨♥询♥她 就不会采取任何行动
she won't even make a move without consulting her.
我在里面读了她的书
And I read her book a while back,
她说自己曾经做过那种梦
and she talks about these sort of dreams
然后成真了
she has that come true.
她很久以前就预见肯尼迪被刺杀
Like, she saw Kennedy get shot long before it ever happened.
他们把这个叫"先兆"
They're called premonitions.
对 没错 就是
Yes! Right! Okay, yes.
如果你的梦也是其中之一呢
So, what if your dream is one of those?
你说灵媒是骗子
You said psychics aren't real.
我知道 但...
Yeah, I know, I know. But...
我昨晚做了同样的梦
I had the same dream last night.
查理...
Charlie...
他们射杀了她
they shot her.
他们射杀了你阿姨 对不对
They shot your auntie, right?
我的天呐 这样
Oh, my God. Um, okay.
你得把你妹妹接上 然后赶紧离开那里
You need to get your sister, and you need to get out of there.
-你在说什么 -这就像肯尼迪遇刺事件
- What are you talking about? - It's like JFK.
查理 这是警告 他们要来杀你们了
Charlie, this is a warning. They are coming for you.
-听我说 他们来了 -该走了 哈弗福德
- Listen to me. They are coming. - Come on, Haverford.
-这不是梦 -走吧
- It's not a dream. - Let's go.
查理 听我的话 带上妹妹快跑
Charlie, listen to me. Get your sister and run!
赶紧 你听见了吗
Don't wait. Do you hear me?!
-你迟到了 -我绕了点路
- You're late. - I, uh, took a little detour
穿过了"阴阳魔界"
through the Twilight Zone.
你没对我撒谎 但你也没说实话
You're not lying to me, but you're not telling me the truth.
你觉得你看我看得那么准吗
You think you can read me that well?
一天比一天准
Better every day.
肯定有事发生了 因为你阴阳怪气的态度
Something happened to you, hence the sour demeanor.
不 我只是担心帕斯
No, I'm just worried about Paz.
现在你在撒谎了
Now you're lying.
你为什么不呢
Why aren't you?
-不什么 -担心帕斯
- Aren't I what? - Worried about Paz.
我和他谈过后就不太担心了
Not so much since I spoke to him.
他好像很稳定 冷静
He seemed stable, calm.
我想医院应该给了他药物
I think they gave him meds.
那确实有用
That'll do it.
我想感谢你这周末救了我一命[也有屁♥股♥的意思]
I wanted to thank you for saving my ass this weekend.
你还记得我的屁♥股♥ 对吧
You do remember my ass, don't you?
那天你好像对它
You seemed pretty preoccupied with it
-挺专注的 -玛姬 求你了
- the other day. - Maggie, come on.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表