剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
有个古老的传统
There's an ancient tradition.
一家之主
The master of the house
会允许一个忠实的仆人买♥♥下自己的自♥由♥
would allow a faithful servant to buy his freedom.
你出多少钱
How much are we talking about?
五万块应该合理
$50,000 should be reasonable.
十万
$100,000.
我不要这种情况出现在我店里
I don't want this in my shop.
方索有告诉你 他的上一个电♥话♥银行
Fonso tell you his last phone bank was raided
被洛杉矶警方专案组突袭了吗
by the LAPD Task Force?
我的天 妈妈
Jesus, Mom.
来干活
Get to work.
快点
Come on.
妈的 查理 你♥他♥妈♥快点
Damn it, Charlie. Hurry the fuck up.
我听到一个声音 吉娜
I'm hearing a voice. Gina.
他看了我们的邮件 他还做了背景调查
He reads our e-mails, and he does a background check.
那他怎么知道吉娜的事
How could he have known about Gina?
你在掠夺我妻子
You're preying on my wife.
琳达正努力让自己敞开心扉
Linda is working very hard to open herself up
让自己绝对真诚
to radical honesty.
你为什么想失败
Why do you want to fail?
我不知道 你为什么不问问你朋友...
I don't know. Why don't you ask your friend...
妈的 查理 你♥他♥妈♥快点
Damn it, Charlie. Hurry the fuck up.
我想感受你的牙齿触碰我的皮肤
I want to feel your teeth on my skin.
我那时够强了 能保管好那些钱
I was man enough to keep the money.
准备
Jun-Bi!
你闯祸了
You fucked up.
你也是
So did you.
又睡不着了吗
Couldn't sleep again?
也不是 只是换个地方睡
Not really. Just needed a change of venue.
你懂的
You know how it is.
我很了解
I do, indeed.
给你
Here you go.
你先估一下咖啡豆的量的话
If you weigh the beans first,
就能更好控制煮出来的浓度了
it's much easier to control the strength of the brew.
爸 妈 看我
Mom, Dad, check this out.
不错嘛 小伙子
Not bad, kiddo.
他也在练习塔罗牌呢
And he's been practicing his Tarot, too.
真的啊
Really?
当然 我还给我爸算过一次呢
Yeah, I even, uh, read Dad the other day.
牌上怎么说
What'd the cards say?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
-该出门了 -我开车送你
- Better get going. - Yeah, I'll drive you.
好的
All right.
你好啊
Hey, you.
噢 很好
00's good.
没错
Right.
回头见
I'll be seeing you.
又去徒步吗
Another hike?
明天
Tomorrow.
又是诺娅
Nora again?
对我的日程安排也要像对咖啡那样指手画脚吗
You remaking my itinerary the way you're remaking my coffee?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
只是个暗示
It's just indicative.
暗示什么
Indicative of what?
我们回来以后你的总体情绪
Your general mood since we got back.
我们周末的"平静与真实"之旅吗
From our weekend of peace and truth?
没错 过去一个月里 你有些不一样
Yeah. This last month, you just haven't been quite the same.
这就对了啊
Which was the point.
没错
Right.
咱们找时间聊聊
We can talk about it later.
不 我很高兴现在就聊聊
No, I'm happy to talk about it now.
我跟诺娅在一起
Why does it bother you so much
你怎么就那么不高兴
that I've been spending time with Nora?
不知道 对我来说 她只是怀特医生
I don't know. To me, she'll always be Dr. White.
就是有些奇怪
So it's just a little weird.
说实话 她现在是我的精神调节师
Honestly, she's become my spiritual tune-up coach.
精神调节师
Spiritual tune-up coach?
帕斯的主意 就像互助对象一样
Paz's idea. It's like an AA sponsor.
噢 或许她能帮你提高煮咖啡的技能呢
Oh. Maybe she can coach you into making decent coffee.
妈妈 咱们快迟到了
Hey, Mom. We're gonna be late.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
过得开心
Have a good day.
-再见 爸爸 -再见 儿子
- Bye, Dad. - Bye, son.
换新车了啊
These the new wheels?
五星安全等级
Five-star safety rating,
同级别里三年被评为最佳
voted best in its class three years running.
想当初 咱们刚买♥♥下这里时
And to think, when we first bought this place,
你刚被驱逐日子过得那叫一个惨
you had just been banished and your life was in the shitter.
咸鱼翻身了 兄弟
You've turned things around, amigo.
没错
Sí.
有志者 事竟成
As you think, so shall you become.
李小龙说的
Bruce Lee said that.
不管他了 咱俩有的忙呢
Fuck him. You and I got a busy morning.
要检查残疾人车位 新的消防规范
We got to go over the handicap parking, the new fire code,
还得搞定那开当铺的倒霉玩意儿
and we got to deal with this cocksucker pawnshop guy.
他说不修好电♥话♥线就不付房♥租
He's refusing to pay his rent until we fix his phone line.
就从他开始吧
Let's start with him.
可不能让他打给电♥话♥公♥司♥啊[两人在商店街合开了电♥话♥诈骗组织]
We don't want him calling the phone company.
这不是阿呆与阿瓜吗
Well, if it isn't Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
早上好 鲍勃
Good morning, Bob.
你得叫我凯劲先生 小子
You call me Mr. Caygeon, boy.
是的 凯劲先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Caygeon.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
听见了吗
You hear that?
你听不见
No, you don't.
因为除了静电声什么都没有
Because there's nothing on there but static.
自从你们两个弱智接管了这里
Ever since you two fucktards took charge,
这电♥话♥就他妈没再响过
the phones haven't worked for shit.
随你们怎么说 我觉得我被骗了
Now, call me crazy, but I think I'm being gypped.
也难怪 谁让这里被肮脏的吉普赛人
Not surprising, considering there's a filthy gypsy
接管了呢
running the joint.
请叫我们罗姆人
We prefer the term Romani.
我他妈才不管你们希望别人怎么叫你们呢
Well, I don't give a fat flying fuck what you prefer.
我就想赶紧把这破电♥话♥修好
I want my goddamn phone fixed!
还有几个租户也有过电♥话♥问题
Several other tenants have had telecommunication issues.
放心吧 一定给你免费解决
Rest assured this'll be resolved at no cost to you.
-我认识个人... -我要美国人
- I got a guy who... - I want an American.
不要什么从围墙翻过来的狗屁不通的蠢货[此处暗讽爱德华多是墨西哥人]
Not some fence-fairy who doesn't know his head from his asshole.
我们会让... 一切恢复正常的
We will make... everything right.
我保证
I promise.
这个月的房♥租给你打个折怎么样
How about a discount on this month's rent, hmm?
别想再拿我当猴耍
Don't even think about trying to fuck with me.
惹急了我可有你们好看
You don't want to see me when I'm cross.
赶紧从我店里滚出去吧
Now get the hell out of my shop.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
我真想杀了这王八蛋
I'm gonna kill that motherfucker.
冷静点儿
Calm down.
你没听见他嘴里都喷的是什么粪吗
Did you hear the shit that was coming out of his mouth?
他可是付了钱的租户
Well, he's a paying tenant.
他是个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
He's a racist pig.
我他妈就应该回去把他脑袋拧下来
I should go back in there and rip his fucking head off.
对那些没能力改变的人
One cannot be angry with those who have not
无需发火
the capacity for change.
还来李小龙的屁话吗
More Bruce Lee shit?
往长远了看
Look at the big picture.
咱们现在是合法生意了
We're legit businessmen now.
确定吗
You sure?
我可是分分钟就能把这烂事铲平的
'Cause I could get rid of this sick fuck real quick.
给我个和平解决的机会
Give me a chance to mediate this.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表