剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
"迷眼" 前情提要...
Previously on "Shut Eye"...
我要找的不是傻瓜 我要找的是合伙人
I'm not looking for a sucker. I'm looking for a partner.
我以前做过很多不靠谱的合伙
I've made some dubious partnerships in my life.
你有非凡的才能 哈弗福德先生
You have a singular talent, Mr. Haverford.
你把它浪费在这里真的太可惜了
It is a shame you are going to waste it here.
要是你想 也可以反叛
You can disobey if you want to.
牌告诉你怎么做了吗
Do the cards tell you how to do that?
要是有就好了
If only.
我看见的是个女孩 我幻象中你的孩子...是个女儿
I saw a girl. My vision of your baby... you had a daughter.
所以 我和他之中有人错了
So one of us is wrong.
你怎么知道是男孩
How do you know it's him?
你没听见他嘴里都喷的是什么粪吗
Did you hear the shit that was coming out of his mouth?
他可是付了钱的租户
Well, he's a paying tenant.
他是个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥
He's a racist pig.
我他妈就应该回去把他脑袋拧下来
I should go back in there and rip his fucking head off.
咱们现在是合法生意了
We're legit businessmen now.
确定吗
Are you sure?
我可是分分钟就能把这烂事铲平的
'Cause I could get rid of this sick fuck real quick.
我不会去求长老会
I am not going to ask the Council
召开决议会考虑让他回来
to call a kris to consider his return.
奶奶 你说过我们只有传统
Grandma, you said tradition is all we have.
娜娜没有父亲也是传统吗
Is it tradition that LaLa not have a father?
我没有父亲也是吗
That I don't?
我跟诺娅在一起
Why does it bother you so much
你怎么就那么不高兴
that I've been spending time with Nora?
对我来说 她只是怀特医生
To me, she'll always be Dr. White,
就是有些奇怪
so it's just a little weird.
她现在是我的精神调节师
She's become my spiritual tune-up coach.
是死了
He's dead.
你闯祸了
You fucked up.
你也是
So did you.
它们消失了
They're gone.
你的幻象吗
Your vision things?
好几周都没有看到过了
I haven't had one in weeks.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?!
我去 美妞
Damn, girl.
-选张牌 -没门 哈弗福德
- Pick a card. - No way, Haverford.
我就练练手
It's just for practice.
找个没见识过的人
Pick on someone who, uh, doesn't know any better.
要喝点什么
Can I get you something?
随便哪种 能最快喝死我就行
Yeah, whatever will kill me the fastest.
两杯杰克丹尼加冰
Two Jacks on the rocks.
田纳西威士忌 算了吧
Tennessee whiskey. I'll pass.
我以为你真想呛死自己
I thought you wanted to choke on it.
那行吧
Uh, that'll do it.
别 我不能让你给钱
No, I can't take your money.
你没得选 我是查理·哈弗福德
You have no choice. Charlie Haverford.
查理
Charlie.
咱们老男人得多多关照彼此
Us Bulldogs have to look out for one another,
尤其在敌人[年轻人]的领地
especially in enemy territory.
你打哪儿来啊
Well, whereabouts are you from?
听说过奈沃斯吗 一个加油站 在去...
Heard of Nevils? It's just a pit stop on the road to...
去萨瓦纳的路上
On the way to Savannah.
听说过 我有回在那儿停车加过油
Yes, sir, I believe I stopped for gas there one time.
那里没别的事可做
Not much else to do there.
你...
You, uh...
你的口音没了
You lost your drawl.
你也是
So did you.
小时候就被带到这儿来了
Got dragged out here as a kid.
记不得多少事 除了一些故事
Can't remember much, other than some stories.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing out here?
噢 我在找一个姑娘
Oh, I'm looking for a girl.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
只是我已经找到了
Only I found mine.
我要娶她
I'm gonna marry her.
我还不知道你的名字
I didn't get your name.
好久不见 亲爱的
Well, hello, sweetheart.
我还不确定找对地方没
I wasn't sure I had the right place
直到这个白♥痴♥开始拿你的老底骗我
till this shithead tried to sell me your backstory.
至少他认真听你的话了
At least we know he listens to you.
这么说 你是在这里工作了
So, this is where you work.
再待几星期
For another few weeks.
我和查理要搬去加州了
Charlie and I are moving to California.
你到底过来干嘛
What are you doing here?
我过来给你生日惊喜
I came to surprise you for your birthday.
那是上周了
It was last week.
十六号♥啊
The 16th.
是十一号♥ 一直都是
It's the 11th, like it's always been.
妈妈的生日才是十六号♥
Mama's was the 16th.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
-你要死了吗 -还没
- You dying? - Not yet.
-你要钱吗 -就不允许爸爸
- You need money? - You know, can't a daddy
时不时探望一下自己的宝贝女儿吗
just look in on his little girl every once in a while?
我六年没见你了
I haven't seen you in six years.
我四处讨生活 你知道的
I travel for the work. You know that.
估计没人比你忙
More than anyone, I reckon.
所以...
So...
你那伙计...
this fella of yours...
你是不是想说... 他是老鼠
Let me guess... he's a rat?
吃老鼠 他是蛇
Eats rats. He's a snake.
我一进门就被他盯上了
He sized me up as soon as I walked in.
应该是这双靴子吸引了他的注意
I think it's the boots that might've caught his eye.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
很帅气
They are nice.
鳄鱼皮的
Alligator.
鳄鱼吃蛇
Gators eat snakes.
不是吗
Don't they?
只要你吩咐
Just say the word.
不说吗
No?
那你最好把这个还给他
I guess you better give that back to him, then.
手痒难以自♥制♥吗
Couldn't help yourself?
查理是好人
Charlie's a good man.
他会是个好父亲的
He's gonna make a great father.
不是那种随随便便就能找到的
Not that you could pick one out of a lineup.
你要生小孩了
You're having a baby.
还早呢
Still early.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你可以说得再诚恳点
You could say it like you mean it.
拜托 你怀孕了
Come on. You're pregnant.
马上要结婚 还要搬到别的城市
You're gonna get married. You're changing cities.
这么多事 你想要我说什么
It's a lot. What do you want me to say?
好 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
你现在才参与进来会很奇怪 不是吗
Be strange for you to weigh in now, wouldn't it?
好吧
All right.
你真的很像你妈妈
You are so much like your mama.
关键是 你也很像我
You know, the problem is, you're like me, too,
我对此感到抱歉
and I am sorry about that.
我很抱歉让你觉得
I'm sorry that I taught you to think
自己不该过得很好
that you don't deserve better.
还是恭喜你
Congratulations.
你妈想让你留着这个
Your mama wanted you to have that.
我想你俩都值得拥有它
And I reckon you both earned it.
我爱你 小花生
I love you, peanut.
你喜欢修身剪裁吗
You liking the slim cut?
因为我既不是牛仔 也不是七十年代男优
Since I'm neither a cowboy or a '70s porn star,
我得问 非要灯芯绒吗
I have to ask. Corduroy?
灯芯绒是经典材料
Corduroy's a classic material.
经典从不过时
Classics never go out of style.
我觉得帅极了
I think you look fantastic.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表