剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
What do you want?
膝盖还好吗
How's the knee?
好多了 谢谢关心
Better. Thanks for asking.
马♥克♥思♥夫人让我给你捎句话
Well, Mrs. Marks has a message for you.
她还没有代表你和理事会谈过
She hasn't talked to the Council on your behalf,
但是她改变了心意
but she has had a change of heart
想要娜娜回到她的道场
and wants LaLa to come back to her dojo
作为善意的表示
as a sign of good faith.
什么时候
When?
-爸爸 -宝贝
- Daddy! - Ah, baby!
噢
Ohh!
嘿 小可爱
Hey, sweetheart!
欢迎回来
Welcome back!
德林娜
Drina.
我去散个步
I'm going for a walk.
谢谢
Thanks.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
嗨 你在你♥爸♥爸的商场闲逛还是...
Hi. You just hanging out at your dad's mall, or...
我算是在躲我邪恶的继母吧
Um, more like hiding from my evil mother-in-law,
她星期一要带我去一所新的学校报道
who's making me go to a new school on Monday
那里我一个人也不认识
where I don't know anyone.
哪所学校
Oh, which school?
米尔伍德
Muirwood.
噢 你至少认识一个人
Well, at least you'll know someone.
噢 操 抱歉
Oh. Shit. I'm sorry.
不 不 没事 没关系
No, no, no, it's fine. It's fine.
你在我爸爸的商场工作吗
Uh, you working at my dad's mall?
我在我爸爸的新店打杂
Uh, I'm helping my dad with his new shop.
我猜一下 你也是灵媒
Let me guess. You're a psychic, too?
我只是随便玩玩而已
Well, I'm just goofing around.
如果你喜欢 我可以为你免费算一卦
I can give you a free reading, if you'd like that.
太对了 你不是
Goddamn right you're not.
我知道你一定是疯了
I know you must be out your mind!
你连电♥话♥都修不好
You couldn't fix a phone if your sad,
还怎么指望它养活你凄惨可悲的生活
pathetic life depended on it!
在我叫警♥察♥之前 赶快带上你的黑屁♥股♥滚出去
Now get your black ass out of here before I call the cops!
疯子老杂种
Crazy old bastard!
嘿 你碰到它就得买♥♥下来
Hey, you touch it, you bought it.
一定要拿到验证码
Make sure you get the security code.
虽然我不是巴菲特 但是做生意还是简单啊
I'm no Warren Buffet, but business looks good to me.
房♥客付租
Tenants are paying their rent.
走运的话 狗♥杂♥种♥鲍勃·凯劲不会交
And with any luck, Bob Fucking Caygeon won't.
那样我们就可以合法地驱逐那个可怜的种族主义混♥蛋♥了
Then we can legally evict that miserable, racist cocksucker.
是啊
Yeah.
他是个老混♥蛋♥
He's an old fuck.
这是一个世代的问题
It's a generational thing.
那也不正确啊
Don't make it right, though.
不要教老狗新把戏 知道吗[因循守旧的人很难接受新事物]
Can't teach an old dog new tricks, you know?
他就是那个老狗
And he is an old dog.
对
Mm-hmm.
咱们庆祝庆祝
It's time to celebrate.
我想你是要...
I thought you were laying off the, uh...
我又要当爸爸了
Nah. I get to be a dad again.
妈妈让娜娜回来道场了
Ma is letting LaLa come back to our dojo.
你妈妈
Your mother?
老兄 她就是个披着羊皮的狼
Man, she's a shark in a fancy black pantsuit.
不能相信她
You can't trust her.
可是我的小宝贝要回来了
Hey, I'm getting my littlest lady back.
善缘找上我 所以我要把它传递出去
Karma's working for me, so I'm paying it forward.
是时候做一个更好的人了
Time to be a better man.
我的话过分了
I overstepped.
请接受我的歉意
Please accept my apology.
你启发了我 方索
You inspire me, Fonso.
祝我们的新生活 祝更好的自己
To new beginnings and being better men.
更好的自己
Better men.
我想问 "你在倾听吗"
I could ask, "Are you listening?"
不是更应该问"你是认真的吗"
but what seems more appropriate is, "Are you serious?"
通过封面来判断一本书的好坏之前 应该先读完它
You should read a book before judging it by its cover.
它的表面是什么
And what a cover it is.
你把书卖♥♥给我们的客户吗
You selling them to our clients?
是我的客户
My clients.
如果他们感兴趣的话 那么 好吧
If they're interested, then, yes.
利润多少
How much you marking them up?
赚6成 很公道
A healthy 60%.
这儿有一个我了解也深爱的女人
There's the woman I know and love.
如果你愿意我可以少卖♥♥点
I could do less if you prefer.
我在想只赚6成是否合理
I was thinking that 60% was actually reasonable.
8成怎么样
How about 80%?
你能不能操心自己的生意 不要管我的生意 好吗
How about you run your shop, I'll run mine?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有生气 我只是...
I'm not mad. I'm just...
我很焦虑 查理
I'm worried, Charlie.
我只希望你可以和我倾诉
I just wish you'd tell me what's going on.
它们消失了
They're gone.
什么
What?
幻象消失了
They're gone.
消失了吗
They're gone?
是的
Yeah.
你的幻象吗
Your vision things?
好几周都没有看到过了
I haven't had one in weeks.
从我们回来后吗
Since the retreat?
呃 也许 是的
Uh, maybe, I guess.
见了帕斯之后吗
Since Paz?
呃 我也不太确定
Um, I can't be that sure.
过来
Come here.
他在哪
Where is he?
谁 帕斯吗
Who? Paz?
你知道我说的谁
You know who.
想亲手了结一切吗
Want to do the honors?
我想它希望你来做
I think he'd want you to.
这是马泰奥的
Mateo's.
真为他骄傲
I'm so proud of him.
老师说像娜娜这种年纪
The instructor said that it's rare
能拿到全部带位很少见
for someone LaLa's age to skip an entire belt.
她从未停止让我吃惊
She never ceases to amaze.
马泰奥的妈妈却不认同他
Mateo's mother's uncoordinated.
-你说什么 -没什么
- What's that? - Nothing.
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
准备
Jun-Bi.
你好
Hello?
凯劲先生
Mr. Caygeon.
是的先生 我 - - 我直接过来
Yes, sir, I'll - - I'll come straight over.
我来看看 是的 马上就来
I'll take a look. Yep, right now.
凯劲的电♥话♥信♥号♥♥还是那么烂
Caygeon's land line's still fucked.
方索
Fonso.
我去吧
I'll get it.
昨晚关于做更好的自己的谈话启发了我
All that talk last night about being better men inspired me.
这次换我去处理吧 把爱传出去
It's my turn to mediate, pay it forward,
让那什么...你知道的 传递善缘
keep that... you know, that good karma going.
-你确定吗 -当然
- You sure? - You bet.
不要担心 我能搞定
Don't worry. I got this.
这里以前很好 很受人尊敬的小区
This used to be a nice, respectable neighborhood.
但现在到处都是外来土狗
Now it's filled to the rim with immigrants,
同性恋啊 流浪汉
homos, and deadbeats.
那哑巴玩意儿是你吉普赛男朋友拿来的
That dumb shit your Gypsy boyfriend sent over
半点屁用都没有
didn't do fuck all.
你觉得自己能做什么鬼用
What the hell do you think you can do?
你知道吗 亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔 该死的美国人
You know, Alexander Graham Bell, a goddamn American,
发明了电♥话♥
invented the telephone.
这电♥话♥他妈到底怎么搞的
What the hell am I stuck with here?
那个混球桑切斯还想着给我修
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表