剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
有时候诺娅过来
Uh, sometimes Nora comes over,
有时候我妈去诺娅家
and sometimes my mom goes to Nora's.
诺娅是谁
Who's Nora?
我爸爸的医生 心理医生什么的
Uh, my dad's doctor, therapist, or something.
-他还好吗 -他们不太跟我说
- Is he okay? - They don't tell me much,
但从我偷听到的来说 他在变好
but from what I hear from the walls, he's doing better, yeah.
所以 为什么你♥爸♥爸的医生还一直来你家
So, then, why does your dad's doctor keep coming over?
我不知道 她怀孕了
I don't know. She's pregnant.
我妈妈喜欢她
My mom likes her.
我也不清楚 我的家人都很疯狂
Yeah, I don't know. My family's fucking crazy.
我为你疯狂
I'm crazy about you.
已经两周了 我明天之前就要拿到租金
It's been two weeks. Now, I want the rent by tomorrow,
不然我就毁了你的店
or I'm going to raze your shop
把它变成我的私人停车场
and make it into my own, personal parking garage.
明白了吗 别逼我♥干♥这事 我知道你是个好人
We clear? Don't make me do that. I know you're a nice man.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你好 -宝马车呢
- Hi! - Where's the Bimmer?
查理不想让我开那车
Charlie doesn't want me driving it.
现在他就像是自助式巡回演出的摇滚明星
Now that he's a rock star on the self-help circuit,
他不希望有任何不当行为的痕迹
he doesn't want any hint of impropriety.
-他说的吗 -嗯
- His words? - Yeah.
听起来很混♥蛋♥
Sounds like an asshole.
所以你全天呆在店里了
So you in the shop full-time now?
是啊 看起来是这样的
Yeah, seems that way.
-说曹操曹操到 -等会儿见
- Speak of the devil. - I'll see you later.
-喂 -好啊
- Hi. - Hey, there.
-我要开免提吗 -是的 不好意思啦 我在工作
- Am I on speaker? - Yeah, sorry. I'm working.
听着 我们在考虑增加一个周末
So, listen, we're thinking about adding another weekend.
-"我们" -是的 不好意思
- "We"? - Yes, sorry.
琳达 我是玛姬
Linda, it's Maggie.
丽斯和亚当也在这里
Liz and Adam are here, as well.
哈弗福德夫人 你好 别介意我们
Hi, Mrs. Haverford. Don't mind us.
帕斯怎么样了
How's Paz doing?
好很多了 应该很快就能出来了
Much better. Think he'll be out soon.
查理 他一直在找你
Charlie, he's been asking for you.
他希望出来的时候能去看看你
He wants to come visit when he gets out.
噢 我会派辆车的
Oh, I'll send a car.
我觉得我可以开车送他过来
I was thinking I would drive him myself.
-那尼克怎么办 -我也把他带上
- What about Nick? - I'll bring him, too.
让他看看你在干嘛也挺好的
Be great for him to see what you've been up to.
当然 听起来不错
Sure, that sounds great.
可能等你到了这里
Maybe wait until you get here
再告诉他"不准用手♥机♥"的规则
to tell him about the "No phones allowed" Rule.
-那肯定 -我得挂了
- Hey, you bet. - I got to go.
不好意思 在静修班开始之后
I'm sorry, but we can't give refunds
就不能退款了
after the retreat has already started.
你可以看看你的合同条款...
If you'll look at your terms and conditions...
我不关心这些合同条款
I don't care about the terms and conditions.
马蒂 马蒂 怎么回事
Marty, Marty. What's going on?
你好啊 查理
Oh. Hey, Charlie.
马蒂正在表达
Marty here was just expressing his dissatisfaction
对我们新方式的不满
with our new direction.
这不怪你 是我 我就是...
It's not you. It's me. I just...
我想也许我的自我帮助需要多一点关注
I think maybe I need a little more coddling with my self-help.
那完全没问题
That's totally fine.
我的方法也不是适用于所有人的
My techniques are not for everyone.
所以我想新的你和旧的我
Yeah, so I guess the new you and the old me
只是不太适合
just aren't a great fit, then.
如果你们不能从中得到什么收获
Well, we wouldn't want you to stay
我们也不能要求你留下来
if you're not getting anything out of it.
给他退款
Give him his refund.
-我不能... -照做
- I'm not allowed to... - Do it.
我不用穿些奇怪的衣服 对吗
I don't have to wear anything weird, do I?
定义一下"奇怪的"
Define "Weird."
我也不知道 像长袍之类的
I don't know, like a toga or something.
更像是空手道装备或者你打网球穿的那些
More like a karate outfit or something you play tennis in.
哦 好的
Oh. Okay.
听起来不错 我觉得
That sounds cool, I guess.
不幸的消息 这一条很难处理
Unfortunately, this one's being stubborn.
我想去 我真的想去
I want to go. I really do.
只是我这周都要待产 你知道的
It's just, you know, I'm on-call this weekend.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know. - You know I tried
-我想摆脱这事的 -我知道
- to get out of it. - I know!
所以 我...我觉得这应该没问题的
So, I'm... I'm thinking this would be good.
-放婴儿床吗 -嗯哼
- For the crib? - Mm-hmm.
-婴儿床 -是啊
- The crib? - Yeah.
诺娅准备和我们住一起
Nora's going to stay with us
已经很接近预产期了
once she's closer to her due date
也许没多久就要生了
and maybe a little after.
三角式
And triangle pose.
啊 谢谢你
Yeah. Thanks.
保持呼吸
Steady breathing.
武士二式
Warrior II.
双手放在心脏中心
Hands at your heart center.
哦...天哪
Oh... my God.
看看是谁啊
Well, well.
兰博基尼接送呢
Look what the Lambo dragged in.
-怎么 没停车员吗 -这也不是停车场
- What, no valet? - Nor is this the parking lot.
...吸气吐气...
...in and out...
宝贝 我想这里是自助停车的
Babe, I think they just got self-parking.
哦 真恶心
Oh, that's disgusting.
我知道 但你不会介意的 对吧
I know, but you don't mind, right?
不是针对你 宝贝
Not for you, sweetie.
我想你
I miss you.
你一直都好忙
You've been busy.
在国外忙吗
Going international?
我都不知道他是哪个国家的
I have no fucking clue what country he's from,
坦白说 他叫啥名字我也不知道
or, to be honest, how to pronounce his name.
好像是托腾什么的
It's like Totten-something.
托腾博格吗 鬼知道
Totenberg? I don't know.
我一直管他叫坨坨
I've been calling him Toto.
-他觉得这样叫很可爱 -维加斯的猎物吗
- He thinks it's cute. - Vegas mark?
是吧 他像是皇室的还是什么
Yeah, he's, like, royalty or something.
我只知道...他太他妈有钱了
All I know... He's got a shit-ton of Euros.
给你付了整容的钱
Pay for that?
还有别的呢
Among other things.
你♥他♥妈♥来这儿做什么
Why the fuck are you here?
更像是做"更好的银行账户"吧[讽刺"做更好的自己
More like building a better bank account.
眼镜太他妈丑了
The glasses are fucking ridiculous.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
-我老大哥在哪儿 -忙
- Where's my big bro? - Busy.
对了 你应该向某个人道歉
In the meantime, there's someone here you owe an apology to.
想想吧 小子 第一次行骗技术就那么好
To think, man, you're that good at your first con.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
潜力无限啊 小家伙
Got a lot of potential, kiddo.
下次我再去维加斯 你真的应该和我一起
Next time I go to Vegas, you should definitely come with me.
别放在心上 当时我很需要钱
Don't take it personally. I needed the money.
你甚至不知道到底能不能行
You didn't even know if it was going to work.
有好处自己跳出来 你只是刚刚好占了便宜
A situation presents itself, you take advantage of it.
这是我们做事的首要规则
That's kind of the first rule of what we do.
所以你卖♥♥了自己的亲侄子 这就是你做的吗
So you burn your own nephew? That's what you do?
我知道 之前发生的一切都太糟糕了
I know. It sucks how it all had to happen.
喂
Hey!
我需要钱来去掉这个疤
I needed it to fix this.
我的脸就是我的事业...
My face is my business, and...
但这事业就不他妈提了
business was shit.
那事仅此一次 对不起
It was a one-time thing. I'm sorry.
我保证再也不会发生了
It won't happen again.
整容水平挺高的
They did a good job.
真的吗
Right?
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表