剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
The card represents motherhood and pregnancy.
-这张牌肯定说错了 -牌不会撒谎
- The cards are totally wrong. - The cards don't lie.
-是你这么说的而已 -它们不会撒谎
- So you say. - They don't.
行吧 继续
Okay. Go on.
恋人
The Lovers.
好了 这下开始有趣了
Okay. This is where it gets interesting.
你是在按自己的想法解读牌
You're interpreting the cards however you want.
不 我... 我是有点发挥余地
No, I... I have... I may have a little wiggle room,
但牌的含义不会变
but the cards are what they are.
恋人牌代表女性的潜意识
The Lovers represents the subconscious mind in a woman
和男性的意识
and the conscious in a man.
不出所料了
That's typical.
跳过这张吧
Let's skip this one.
教皇牌
The Hierophant.
你是仪式 宗教和苦役的俘虏
So, you are captive to ritual, religion, and servitude.
这有可能是家庭境遇的写照
This could be a family situation.
基本上 牌... 的意思是
Basically, what... what it means
你有很多规矩要遵守
is you have a lot of things you're supposed to obey.
绝对的
No shit.
我可是个吉普赛家庭的小新娘
I'm a teen bride in a Roma family.
所以我说 牌不撒谎
See, that's what I'm saying. The cards don't lie.
但教皇牌有一点很有意思...
Um, but what's interesting about The Hierophant is...
要是你想 也可以反叛
you can disobey if you want to.
牌告诉你怎么做了吗
Do the cards tell you how to do that?
要是有就好了
If only.
德林娜 你怎么在这
Drina. I didn't know you were here.
见到你真让我惊讶
I'm surprised to see you.
你能过来帮我个忙吗
Uh, could you help me with something?
好的
Okay.
马上回来
Be right back.
她在我们家做什么
What is she doing in our house?
我们只是一起闲逛 妈妈 可以吗
We're just hanging out, Mom. That okay?
不 不行
No, it's not okay.
那是方索的女儿
That's Fonso's daughter.
她还结婚了 尼克 她嫁给了西姆拉的大儿子
She's married, Nick, to Simza's oldest son,
那男孩现在是兰科家的主事人
who is now the head of the crime family.
他们要是知道她独自来了我们家...
If they knew that she was alone in this house...
那又有什么问题
What's the big deal?
她不被允许和我们这样的外族人在一起
She's not allowed to hang out with gadje like us.
妈妈
Mom.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
你恐怕还没注意到 我本来就没几个朋友
In case you haven't noticed, I don't have many.
我来跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
最好你来 他不肯跟我说话
You better. He won't talk to me.
他们又不是在约会 或是谈恋爱
It's not like they're dating or going steady
或是其他那些孩子做的事
or whatever the fuck kids do these days.
他们是死党 谁知道这什么意思
They're BFFs, whatever that means.
我跟他谈
I'll talk to him.
这倒提醒了我 你为什么不接我电♥话♥
Which reminds me, why didn't you talk to me?
-什么 -今天
- What? - Today.
看到德林娜之后 我差不多给你打了六次电♥话♥
I called you like six times after the Drina incident.
噢 我要买♥♥个新手♥机♥
Oh, I need a new phone.
也许能让她帮我付了
Maybe I can get her to pay for it.
-玛姬吗 -对啊
- Maggie? - Yeah.
她想利用我的天赋吸引更多人赚更多钱
She, uh, wants to take my talents to a larger audience.
是吗
Does she?
她帮我们付清了欠白托尼的债
She paid off our debt to White T.
算是给我的预付款
Sort of a down payment on me.
算是啊
Sort of.
我拒绝了
I said no.
你应该答应的
You should have said yes.
我能分清 哪些事对我好
I can keep what's good for me
又有哪些事对你好
separate from what's good for you.
你有天赋 查尔斯·K·哈弗福德
You have something, Charles K. Haverford.
如果这是你的真名的话
If that's even your name.
你好啊
Hello.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?!
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表