剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
或许我该说 帅得够伟大
Or should I say magnificent?
我后悔把艺名告诉你了[查理小时候演魔术时自称"伟大的"魔法师]
I regret sharing my stage name with you.
我觉得很好听
I think it's cute.
我10岁时也这么觉得
I did, too, when I was 10.
你那么小就知道自己注定出人头地
You knew you were destined for greatness even back then.
我觉得那是个预兆
I think that's telling.
-把这收进去 -我们不能用这艺名
- Take this in. - We're not using the name.
当然不 你是查理·哈弗福德
Oh, God, no. You're Charlie Haverford.
我们不会以任何其他方式来包装你
We wouldn't sell you any other way.
你是拥有非凡天赋的平凡人
You're an ordinary man with an extraordinary gift.
是天赋才怪
Gift, right.
我认为我们应该宣传下那次意外
I think we should play up the accident.
幻象是在严重创伤后产生的
The visions appeared as a result of severe trauma.
我屎都被打出来了
I got the shit kicked out of me.
或许这一点略过不计
Maybe we leave that part out.
也许... 也许那次事故让你变得与灵魂更有联♥系♥
Or maybe... or maybe it makes you more relatable.
试试看华达呢
Let's see the gabardine.
我不想让你的汗浸透西装
I don't want you sweating through your suit.
虽然那样会有助于暗示
Although that may help suggest
幻象是很费力的
that the visions are more taxing.
如果出了什么事还有借口可以开脱
It could offer a way out if something goes wrong,
能让你时不时休息一下
give you a break from time to time.
你真的需要我在这吗
Do you even need me here?
你怎么看 你的想法很重要
What do you think? Your opinion matters.
她应该是在和你说话
I think she's talking to you.
我们会从小活动开始
We'll start off in a small venue,
试验下各种方式
try out a couple of different approaches,
找到你最喜欢的
see what you're comfortable with.
当然 幻象才是我们真正的成功因素
Of course, the visions are the real "X" Factor.
等我们开始运作起来 老天都拦不住我们
If we hit the ground running, the sky is the limit.
眼镜
Glasses.
我觉得眼镜很好
I think glasses.
它们不在了
They're gone.
什么
What?
我的幻象
My visions.
它们不见了 我已经有一个月没看到幻象了
They're gone. I haven't had one in a month.
以前也出现过 但从没有过这么久
It's happened before but never this long.
这下放心了
Well, that's a relief.
希望它们别再出现了
I hope they stay gone.
什么
What?
怎么了
What?
你在听我说吗
Are you hearing me?
我听得清清楚楚
I heard you just fine.
你觉得幻象让你变得与众不同
You think the visions make you special.
我不这么认为
I don't.
甚至在几分钟之前
Hell, up until a couple of minutes ago,
我都觉得整个故事是你编造的
I thought you were making the whole thing up.
可你居然相信帕斯能和宇宙沟通吗
But you believe Paz can communicate with the universe?
我只是支持他的说法
I said I support his claims.
和相信有小小的区别
It's a minor distinction.
区别大了
It's a big distinction.
帕斯觉得他能和宇宙交流
Paz thinks he's communing with the universe,
他就是在和宇宙沟通
he is communing with the universe.
对我而言 你的幻象是个未知数
To me, your visions are a wild card,
而我害怕未知数
and wild cards scare me.
我喜欢了解我面对的是什么
I like to know what I am dealing with.
我找到你不是因为你的幻象
Listen, I didn't pursue you because you can see things.
而是因为你的天赋
I pursued you because you have talent.
你能够心理分♥析♥所有人
You can cold read with the best of them.
你很聪明 又能干 而且...
You are smart, you are capable, and you are...
而且我还是个诈骗犯
And I'm in on the con.
这让我轻松多了
Which makes my life much easier.
我们先说好
Let's make a deal.
如果我们之中任何一方没有兑现承诺
And if one of us doesn't hold up our end,
另外一方可以立马走人
the other one can walk away from this thing at any time.
继续说
I'm listening.
真好笑
Funny.
我们的协议是这样的
The deal is this.
不能欺骗对方
We do not con each other.
永远
Ever.
怎么样
Sound good?
很好
Great.
走吧
Let's go.
我... 我经常有疯狂又无法抵抗的冲动
I just... I have this crazy, irresistible urge
想买♥♥下所有东西
to just buy one of everything.
这正常吗
I mean, is that normal?
记得看看价钱吊牌
Always look at the price tags.
它们应该能遏止你的冲动
They tend to make things more resistible.
我的老天爷啊
Sweet baby Jesus.
他付不起这里任何一件东西
Yeah, well, he couldn't afford anything in this place.
告诉我要怎么做 快说服我
Ugh. So, tell me what to do, like, talk me out of this.
告诉我 我真的需要什么
I mean, tell me what I really need.
尿不湿 奶水 和能安全睡觉的地方
Diapers, boobs, a safe place to sleep.
先去登记好
Just complete your registry,
剩下的东西等产前派对后再买♥♥
then buy what's left after the shower.
我不懂产前派对 你开过吗
Sho... I don't know about a shower. Did you have a shower?
怀上尼克的时候
The girls I worked with threw me a shower
一起工作的姐♥妹♥们♥帮我开过
when I was pregnant with Nick.
老板不让我们在里面开
My boss wouldn't let us have it inside,
所以她们就把桌子拉到停车场
so they dragged tables out to the parking lot.
大概男人们来脱衣舞俱乐部
Not exactly what guys are looking for
并不想看到产前派对
when they walk into a strip club.
快告诉我吧 你在吊我胃口
Come on. You're leaving me in suspense.
B超检查结果怎么样
What did the ultrasound say?
哦 不 我跟妇产科医生说我不想知道
Oh, no. I told my OB that I didn't want to know.
可同事们 她们想给我开个...
But the girls at my office, they want to throw me a, um...
怎么说来着 公布宝宝性别的派对
What is it called? A gender reveal party?
-我听说过 -嗯
- I've heard about those. - Mm.
我怀尼克的时候还没有这些
They didn't have that when I was pregnant with Nick.
-听起来很好玩 -真的吗 你这么想吗
- Sounds fun. - Really? You think so?
听起来就像千禧年这种瞎扯的事情
I mean, it just sounds like millennial nonsense to me.
他们想周五开
They want to do it Friday night.
-在哪儿 -在办公室
- Where? - At the office.
不行 这主意太糟糕了
No way. It's a terrible idea.
等到产房♥再去感受医院的味道吧
Save the stale hospital smell for the delivery room.
你要来我们家开趴
You are gonna have it at our place.
得了吧 不行 我不能这样麻烦你
Oh, come on, no. I can't let you do that.
我坚持
I insist.
你帮了我和查理这么多之后
It's the least that we can do
这是我们至少应做的
after all the help you've been to Charlie and me.
B超结果在哪儿
Where's the ultrasound?
在我家里 一个密封的信封里
It's at my house in a sealed envelope.
完美
That's perfect.
你带上它来派对
You bring it to the party,
然后每个人... 包括你都会有惊喜
and we surprise everyone... even you.
额
Eh.
查理说是个女孩儿
Well, Charlie said it was a girl.
帕斯说是男孩
Paz said it was a boy.
也许他们都是对的
Maybe they're both right.
也许这只是第一个孩子
Maybe this is just your first.
我在那儿站了十分钟
I was standing there for like 10 minutes
想计个时 免得太快洗掉
trying to time it so it wouldn't wash out too soon,
就等着西姆拉冲进来
just waiting for Simza to burst in.
-所以她信了 -是的
- So she believed it. - Mm-hmm.
太聪明了
That's fuckin' brilliant.
我不应该跟我姑妈学的 应该来找你
I should've taken lessons from you instead of my aunt,
因为我上次的骗局给搞砸了
because the last scam that I tried blew up in my face.
这不是骗局 是自我防卫
This wasn't a scam. It was self-defense.
小托尼怎么办
What about Little Tony?
他... 他不会发现吗
Is, um... Isn't he going to figure it out?
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表