剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表
我不需要超能力就能认出妈宝男
I don't need special powers to ID a mama's boy.
我很惊讶 也很感动你竟然让我拿着这个
I'm surprised and touched you'd even let me hold this.
我想这球几乎没出过盒子吧
I doubt it's even left its case very much.
这个MLB的标志说明这是个比赛用球[美国职业棒球大联盟]
The MLB logo makes it a game ball.
这里有磨损 但是没有签名
There's a scuff, but there's no signature.
这是个界外球吗
Was it a foul ball?
是的
Yes, it was.
但你都没去看比赛
But you weren't even at the game.
-没去 -那太遗憾了
- No. - That's too bad.
我听说是场精彩的比赛
It was a good one, I heard.
精彩的比赛很少见
Perfect games are rare.
只有可能是个巨人队投手
Only one by a Giants pitcher.
天啊
Holy shit.
说对了吗
Is that right?
麦特·肯恩 2012的时候
Matt Cain, back in 2012.
现在到你了...
Now you...
我们不需要把所有本事都显露出来
We don't need to give away all our goods.
一直吊着他们胃口 不是吗
Always leave them wanting more, right?
拜托
Oh, come on.
我打赌他的同事会很想听
I bet his colleagues would love to hear
关于他前女友的事
about his ex-girlfriend.
你们已经没在一起了 对吗
You're no longer together, are you?
嗯
No.
但你留着这个作为纪念
But you kept this as a remembrance.
她把这个留在我那儿
She left that at my place.
她提出的分手
She broke it off.
你想念她
You miss her.
但你会赢回她的
But you're gonna win her back.
她...
She, uh...
她去世了
She passed away.
一年前
About a year ago.
我很抱歉...
I-I'm sorry. Uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-刚刚他妈怎么回事 -你想我说什么
- What the hell was that? - What do you expect?
我不习惯这种... 所有这些快速转场
I'm not used to this... all these quick turnarounds.
-我很疲惫 -别给我鬼扯
- I'm exhausted. - Don't give me that shit.
我们做了调查的
We had the research.
你在那儿得把它背出来
You're the one that went off-book in there.
-别搞破坏 查理 -我没有搞破坏
- Don't sabotage this, Charlie. - I'm not sabotaging it.
这样的消息会很快在公♥司♥之间传开的
Word gets around like wildfire in companies like this.
今天我们能进入这个圈子就够难了
As difficult as it was for me to get us in there today,
明天难度会加倍
it will be twice as hard tomorrow.
我明白 我明白
I get it. I get it.
我们正处于某种危险之中
We are on the precipice of something here.
我知道你能感觉到
I know you can feel that.
你就是害怕
You're just scared.
他们不需要像我这样的人
They don't need someone like me.
或许他们和帕斯那样的会比较好
Maybe they're better off with someone like Paz.
可能... 可能让你来更好
Maybe... Maybe you're better off.
去你的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
让你放下这些想法就这么难吗
Is it so hard for you to drop this shit,
连一个小时也不行吗
just for an hour?
你的妻子了 你的家人了
Your wife, your family.
你以为我没有家人吗
You don't think I have someone?
这他妈的很难 但我把它藏在心里
It's fucking hard, but I bury it.
我把这些情感放在一边 为了工作
I put it to one side for the sake of the work,
为了我们要达成的目标
for the sake of what we are trying to achieve.
坐早班机回去
Take an earlier flight back.
我在这儿还有生意 周末还有一场静修班
I still have business up here and a retreat this weekend.
回家陪你的家人去吧 查理
Go home to your family, Charlie.
我以为你整晚都会在这里
I thought you were gonna be in here all night.
你知道我的
You know me.
我总是在洗澡的时候做最坏的打算
I always do my worst thinking in the shower.
我一直在想一些我自己的坏打算
I've been doing some thinking of my own.
我们这个周末就走吧
Let's get away this weekend.
蒙特利 卡梅尔...
Monterey, Carmel...
拍一些海狮的照片
Take pictures of the sea lions.
喝当地的葡萄酒喝到醉
Get drunk on local wine.
听起来很棒
Sounds amazing.
但我不能就这样打包东西离开这里
But I can't just pick up and leave town.
告诉他是个聚会
Tell him it's a reunion.
以前俱乐部的老朋友们
Your old friends from the Club.
他知道我不再和那些姑娘来往了
He knows I don't talk to those girls anymore.
下周末如何
Next weekend?
不行
I can't.
有行的时候吗
Will you ever?
我有自己的责任
I have responsibilities.
那你对我的责任呢
What about your responsibility to me?
你开启的这段关系
And this thing that you started.
不只是意乱情迷
It isn't just some infatuation.
比那要多
It's more than that.
我也不知道是什么
I don't know what it is.
但要让我离开我的家人...
But if you're asking me to leave my family...
他不能让你幸福
He doesn't make you happy.
他是我的伴侣
He's my partner.
我是你的爱人
I'm your lover.
你要想清楚谁对你更重要
You got to figure out what means more to you.
鱼和熊掌不可兼得
You can't have it both ways.
也许这就是问题吧
Maybe that's the problem.
也许我就想兼得
Maybe I want both.
你好
Hi.
这是我儿子 凯文
This is my son, Kevin.
第一次来
First time.
非常激动
Very excited to be here.
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
他没和你一起吗
He's not with you?
我们也是刚刚到
We just got here ourselves.
你这是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
-没怎么 -肯定有事儿
- Ahh. Nothing. - Something happened.
告诉我 也许我能帮你
Tell me, maybe I can help you.
没用的 全完了
There's no point. Everything's fucked.
"人就像钢铁一样
"Men are like steel.
不经过回火 就没有价值"[lose temper也有无法控制情绪的意思]
When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."
李小龙说的
Bruce Lee.
查克·诺里斯说的[李小龙的对手]
Chuck Norris.
快点 跟我说说吧
Come on. Talk to me.
就那么一秒钟我放松了警惕
I dropped my guard for one second.
好让自己快活会儿
Allowed myself to be happy,
老天爷就教训我了
and the universe just clobbered me.
拿过来
Give me that.
你给我听好了
Now, you listen to me.
我们刚步入正轨
We got a good thing going here.
我不能让你沉沦下去
I can't have you losing your shit.
我不清楚具体怎么回事
Now, I don't know what's going on,
但你最好振作起来
but you better get it together.
你给我仔细听着
This is what's gonna happen.
现在就回家 好好洗个澡
You're gonna go home, and you're gonna take a shower.
换上一身新衣服
You're gonna put on some new clothes,
然后给我他妈振作起来
and you're gonna man the fuck up.
来吧
Come on.
快点儿
Come on.
好了
There you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Okay.
出什么事了
The fuck was that?
散开 没事了
Break it up. It's okay.
都让开 好了 大家都冷静
Break it up. It's okay. Everybody be calm.
他摔倒不能怪我
It's not my fault he fell for it.
-怎么回事 -她耍赖
- What happened? - She cheated!
我没有耍赖 只是虚晃一下
I didn't cheat! I feinted.
剧集 | 闭眼(2016) | 导航列表