第一季 第二十三集
【实习医生风云】
Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm about to do this.
噢 天啊 真不敢相信我会这么做
What's wrong?
你怎么了
I lost my mop. Really?
我拖把丢了 真的吗
No. But that's the only thing that could make me unhappy, right?
假的 但我只会为这种事不开心 对吧
You people think of me as nothing but The Janitor.
你们就知道我是个清洁工
That's not true. What's my name?
不对 知道我名字不
I know that the nurses call you Sir Plunge-a-lot.
我知道护士都叫你撸管狂魔
I know. Come on.
我知道 嘿
I'm sure you don't know my name so... John Michael Dorian.
你肯定也不知道我名字 John Michael Dorian
How did you know my middle name? Because I care.
你怎么知道我中间名的 因为我在乎
Today seems like a good
今日貌似应该
day to hide out in one of my patient's rooms.
在病房♥里躲着
You, my friend, are an incompetent fool!
你简直就是个蠢货
Unless, of course, my patient is missing.
当然 除非我的病人不见了
Where's my brother?
我哥呢
If you say, "I don't know," I'll show
敢说"不知道" 我就给你展现下
you what I learned last week in my crotch-punching class.
我上周在女子防身术课上学的东西
I think it's great that you're going back to school.
活到老学到老挺好的
Why would he wander off? Oh, maybe he went to a real hospital.
他怎么能到处乱跑呢 噢 也许往真正的医院去了
He found out he had leukaemia yesterday.
他昨天才知道患了白血病
That's life-changing news.
这打击不小
You can't be surprised if he's a little depressed.
他要是感到沮丧很正常
Hey, doc!
嘿 医生
This guy's got something on his shoulder. You might wanna take a look at it.
快看我肩上的是什么
Ben, put the small children down.
Ben 把那小孩放下来
Is anybody missing one of these?
这是谁的小孩呢
Ok!
好
You heard the good doctor. Sit this one out.
听到医生说了吧 坐着
Please... My hands are free to...
拜托 我的手可以
No, no, Ben! Seriously, Ben! Ben! No, come on, Ben!
不不 Ben 说真的 Ben Ben 别啊
Stop, Ben. Put me down. Ben!
停 Ben 把我放下
Faster!
加速
Eagle!
我是老鹰
You had enough?
玩够了吧
Sad. You want a turn?
无语 你也要来吗
Come on. Don't you dare! Don't you dare! No!
来嘛 你敢 你敢 噢不
No! Ben, put me down! No! Get a shot of the mean lady.
不要 Ben 把我放下 别 快抓拍这个刻薄女人
Hey, shorty. You short person,
嘿 小矮个 你小个子
you take that picture, you'll be glad you're in a hospital. Help!
敢拍我的话 我就要你好看 救命啊
I think you got yourself a Christmas card right there.
这能做张圣诞卡片了
You're funny. I don't understand why you refuse to put on a hospital gown.
你真搞笑 我不明白为什么你不肯换病人服
Because I don't like people to see my bum.
因为我不喜欢别人看我屁♥股♥
So wear underwear. You know how I feel about underwear.
穿内♥裤♥呗 你明知道我不喜欢穿内♥裤♥
Every girl who came to our house in the mid-'80s
80年代中期去过我们家的女孩子
knows how you felt about underwear. Sweatpants years.
都知道你不喜欢穿 萌萌的内♥裤♥年代
I don't like that much freedom down there.
我不喜欢下面太空旷
Makes me tingle in my giblets.
那会有些刺痛感
I swear,if you don't start taking this seriously...
我发誓 你要是再这样嬉皮笑脸
I'm a good intern, but
我自认是个好实习生 可
when you're dealing with disease and family,
面对疾病和病人家属时
an intern just doesn't cut it. What you need...
实习生就没辙了 你需要的是
...is a hero.
一个救世主
Shut up. Shut up. And definitely shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴 你也给我闭嘴
But, I didn't say any...
可我 什么都没
I know, but I enjoy saying it to you. OK, here's the deal.
我知道 可我就喜欢这样讲 好了 就这样
If we're gonna beat this thing, and we damn sure are,
如果想要打赢这场仗 当然 必须得赢
we're gonna do it one way and one way only:
我们就要往同一方向使劲
We're gonna be a team, team, team. Do you hear me?
我们要团结一心 团队 听到了吗
I hear you, Dr Cox.
我听到了 Cox医生
I am so not speaking to you, Rhonda, thank you.
不是和你说 Rhonda 谢了
I'm sorry, I'm very excited. Go!
抱歉 我太激动了 加油
What do you say, children? Are we a team?
怎么看 孩子们 我们是个团队吧
I'm in.
算上我
Go Team Cancer.
抗癌小队加油
Wow, he did it.
哇 他成功了
I've got to go take care of some other patients.
我要去守护其他病人了
I don't believe this. I didn't get tomorrow's Whipple procedure.
不是吧 十二指肠手术竟然没有我
I know. This is ridiculous.
我知道 太搞笑了吧
Baby, Calm down.
宝贝 淡定
What's a brother got to do to get a Whipple around here?
我到底怎么做才能拿到啊
What's a brother got to do? Tell me!
到底要怎么做啊 告诉我
Listen to me. You've got to stop turning your medical training
嘿 你就别再把医疗训练当成
into some ego-driven contest. No one else is doing that.
鞭策自己的竞赛了 哪有像你这样的
Oh, I got the Whipple.
噢 我拿到十二指肠手术了
Suck it, Turk.
洗洗睡吧 Turk
I will end her. No, no.
我要杀了她 别别
Dude, let her go. Let go of me.
兄弟 随她去吧 放开我
It'll be so hot.
画面会很火♥辣♥的
Can you tell me the treatment
你知道有机磷中毒
regimen for organophosphate toxicity, Dr Reid?
该怎么治吗 Reid医生
Well, first I would give intramuscular epinephrine,
先肌肉注射做毒性测试
then IV calcium gluconate, followed by emergency haemodialysis.
然后注射葡萄糖酸四钙和紧急血液透析
Sweetheart, If I wanted you to give me three wrong answers in a row
甜心 如果我想要你给出三个错答案
I would have just asked for "the usual".
我会先说"通常"
Dr Murphy, care to jump in?
Murphy医生 会吗
I think it's...
我觉得是
Do you have a speech impediment, sport? Excuse me?
你有语言障碍吗 什么
You insist on starting every answer with "um".
你每次回答前都要说"呃"
So I think you've either got a speech impediment
所以你要么有语言障碍
or you're a stammering
要么就是口吃
know-nothing who doesn't belong in medicine.
都不能当医生
Well spoken.
说得好
Now, get out! All of you! Get out!
现在你们都滚远点吧
Get out! Out! Out! Out!
滚蛋 滚 滚
Jumpin' Jupiter, I do enjoy the tough love.
好家伙 我还真喜欢这种严厉的爱
They probably like it too, whether they admit it or not.
他们可能也很喜欢呢 不管他们承不承认
Well...
好啊
"Oh, the old guy's so tough on me, but I love him." Right?
"噢 那老家伙对我很严格 可我很喜欢他呢" 对吧
Right? They hate you, Bob.
是吗 他们讨厌你 Bob
They hate you from the bottom of your hooves to the top of your pitchfork.
从头到脚都讨厌你
They hate you, dear God, they hate you good.
他们不喜欢你 天啊 不喜欢得很
What're you laughing at?
你笑什么
That"hooves" and "pitchfork" part.
笑"从头到脚"那段
Why? No reason.
什么 没什么
Now, do you think you can make Ben behave like a patient or not?
你能让Ben表现得像个病人吗
No problem.
没问题
I got him to put his gown on. He sure did.
我让他穿上病员服了 没错
And now my butt itches on account of this scratchy chair.
这椅子蹭得我屁♥股♥痒
What're we watching?
我们在看什么
Wings. And shut up, I like the cab driver. He slays me.
<展翅高飞>啊 闭嘴 我喜欢那司机 他挺打动我的
Antonio. Played by the actor Tony Shalhoub,
Antonio 由Tony Shalhoub扮演的
also particularly fantastic in a film called Big Night.
他在电影<今晚大事件>里的表现也很出彩
Congratulations. Your DiMaggio-like streak for saying nothing
不错嘛 你这种迪马吉奥式的废话气质
even remotely interesting is still alive and well.
历久弥新 不减当年啊
I didn't care about the abuse.
我不介意他冷嘲热讽
The most amazing thing for me was
最好玩的是
to watch how Dr Cox dealt with his friend.
可以看到Cox医生怎么和他朋友相处
How he made him feel safe.
他给了他安全感
Do I have to get a special doctor? An oncologist.
我要去找个专家医生吗 肿瘤医生
Do we have to talk about this?
我们一定要聊这个吗
You must have something else on your mind.
你心里总想着别的事吧
Nope. Just pretty much that leukaemia thing.
没有 只有白血病这么一件事
Ben, leukaemia is a petty, ugly illness
Ben 白血病就是个小小陋疾
and we'll not dignify it by speaking of it
如非必要我们就别提它了
unless absolutely necessary. Is that clear to you?
你明白了吗
Gotcha.
懂
You are such a stud.
你真够牛啊
That was interesting.
有点意思
So, Doctor Wen.
Wen医生
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表