Are we cool?
我们之间没什么吧
Yeah.
当然
Besides, even if I was the
还有 尽管我当过一段时间主角
star for a little while, he's the man now.
但现在是他了
This belongs to you.
这是你的了
Thanks a lot, man. Can you grab me some tape?
谢谢 能帮我递一下胶带吗
Once you line up behind a strong leader,
一旦你决定去追随强有力的领导
everyone picks up their game.
每个人都会变得充满斗志
We need the results of this urine sample.
我们需要这份尿样检测结果
We began to function like a well-oiled machine.
我们开足马力工作
Nick, I got the results back from the...
Nick 报告拿回来了
Nick?
Nick
His blood cultures don't look good at all.
他的血液培养看起来很不好
No problem.
没事的
Listen, I was thinking about what happened earlier and...
听着 我反思了之前发生的事
Anyway... Here.
这个 给你的
You finally dug down in your heart and came up with a muffin.
你终于敞开了自己心扉 而且生出一块松饼
That's store-bought. Blueberries the size of your fist.
在店里买♥♥的 蓝莓味的 跟你拳头一样大
I shouldn't have dragged you into it. You don't know Turk.
我本不该把你牵扯进来的 你又不认识Turk
Actually, I met him today. We had a terrific chat.
其实我今天见到他了 我们聊得很开心
Give the man a hand, that's just terrific work.
快给他鼓鼓掌 干得太棒了
You know darn well that felt good.
缝针缝得好 心情也好
Feeling better about yourself, aren't you?
开心点了是吗
Real nice guy.
人很不错
It's hard letting yourself be vulnerable with someone, you know?
在别人面前示弱很难的 你明白吗
Just eat the damn muffin.
赶紧把松饼吃了吧
Even though I'm on call tonight,
尽管我今晚要值班
I'm not gonna let the bad stuff in anymore.
但我不会再让负能量入侵
Not gonna let myself get overwhelmed. What?
不让自己深陷其中 怎么啦
Friday, when you had people over,
周五 你邀请我们去你家
you locked yourself in your room
却把自己反锁在房♥间里
because we brought the wrong chips. Look at me.
因为我们没买♥♥你想吃的薯片 看着我
That was the old Elliot.
那只是过去的我罢了
Help me find Dr Murdoch.
帮我找找Murdoch医生
Peter's parents are here, he's not answering his page.
Peter的父母来了 我找不到他
Sure. You know, Elliot's
好啊 你知道吗 Elliot说
not gonna let herself be overwhelmed anymore.
她变得坚不可摧了
She's been drinking.
她肯定喝醉了
Carla.
Carla
You look great! You're not messing with me?
你真漂亮 你是在闹我吗
No, but I'd like to.
没有 不过我也想
Turk bought me this dress out of the blue.
没想到Turk会给我买♥♥这裙子
I guess he knew I'd love it.
我猜他知道我会喜欢的
Look, Carla, back when I was an intern,
听着 Carla 回到我当实习的日子
I remember the pressure being so insane,
我还记得压力有多大
that the only way I could get by was to race home
唯一宣泄的方式就是飞奔回家
and even though my wife was asleep,
尽管我妻子已经睡了
I generally wake her, look her in the eyes,
我还是会弄醒她 望着她的眼睛
and then I’ll passive-aggressively torture her
然后满带消极情绪折磨她
until she packed a bag and went to her mom's place for the week.
直到她打包回娘家过周末
Does that...help?
我说的 能帮到你吗
Like a big hug with words.
温暖如春日阳光
The point is,just cos a guy has problems expressing himself,
一个男人难以开口表达自己的情感
that doesn't mean he doesn't need...
并不代表他不需要
...you.
你
Women so don't get me.
女人都不懂我
It's not even funny. It's mind-boggling, quite frankly.
真不好玩 难以置信 明明是大实话
The whole thing is stunning.
这本来应该很好的啊
The point is that it's the scrubs, right.
问题就在于医生袍 对吧
Because in jeans, my butt is a force to be reckoned with.
穿牛仔裤时 我的小翘臀就很明显了
We were looking for you. Nick, touch my butt, please.
我们都在找你呢 Nick 快摸摸我屁♥股♥
Are you all right?
你还好吗
That kid is eventually gonna die.
那个孩子快死了
Whether it's today or tomorrow.
快则今天明天
Or a month from now.
慢则一个月
There's nothing I can do. Nothing works.
我已经无能为力了 无力回天
His parents wanna talk to me. What am I supposed to tell them?
他父母要跟我谈 我该说什么呢
Peter lived a good long seven years? Seven years, man.
难道要说Peter能活7年已经是万幸了吗 才7年啊
It's not fair. I hate this place, this job.
太不公平了 我讨厌这个地方 讨厌这份工作
Nick, it's not your fault. I can't do it any more.
Nick 错不在你 我♥干♥不下去了
I'm done. I'm done.
我不干了 不干了
The scariest thing was I thought he was stronger than all of us.
难以置信的是 我以为他是我们之中最坚强的
Maybe it's not about being the best.
也许这跟能力无关
Maybe it's about finding
也许只关乎
little things that get you through the day.
你能否找到让你熬过去的理由
Whether it's the support of someone close to you,
不管是来自爱人的支持
or letting yourself feel overwhelmed,
还是允许自己向困难示弱
if only for a moment.
人人只是需要那么一个瞬间
Or being selfless every once in a while.
或者偶尔无私一次
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess in the end, it's about surviving,
也许到最后 坚持就是胜利
any way you can.
不管是以何种方式
See you tomorrow.
明天见
You're stupid.
你个笨蛋
That's it? Give it time. It'll eat at you.
就这样 等着吧 愚蠢会吞噬你
Am I stupid? Yeah, a little bit.
我蠢吗 嗯 有点
Damn him!
居然被他说对了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表