Oh, I could sabotage that relationship in two phone calls.
喔 我两通电♥话♥就能毁了这段感情
I could do it in one. Jill, Sabotage that relationship.
我一次就行 模拟一下
For starters, I would ask him why he finds me so repulsive.
首先呢 我会问他为什么对我这么冷淡
Then I would coerce him into having phone sex with me,
然后威逼利诱他来一段电♥话♥性♥爱♥
after which I would ask him if he thinks we have a future together,
再之后呢 我会问他有没有考虑过我们的将来
and then I'd probably just cry until he hung up on me.
最后我就一直哭到他挂电♥话♥为止
We are so alike. I know!
咱俩实在太像了 就是啊
"Oh, stop" "No, you stop"
"你讨厌" "你才讨厌呢"
Oh, dear God.
我的老天爷啊
Ms Tracy, we're gonna go ahead... Can you give me one sec?
Tracy小姐 我们要 等我一下下好吗
I'm on the zone, I'm trying to arrange the food delivered here.
我正忙着安排食物派送的事儿
Fatty had a party and nobody came.
Fatty开了个派对结果没人去
Preaching to the choir.
受累不讨好
OK,think of what little patience I have
够了 请把我仅剩的一丁点耐心
as I don't know, your virginity.
想象成你的初夜吧
You always thought it would be there until that night junior year
你以为能一直保留处♥女♥之身 结果大三的一个晚上
when you were feeling a little down about yourself,
你感到些许的失落
and your pal, Kevin, who just wanted to be friends,
你的朋友 只想和你做朋友的Kevin过来了
he dropped by and he brought a copy of 'About Last Night'
带着影片<昨夜情深>
and a four-pack of Bartles & Jaymes. And...
又拎了四瓶Bartles Jaymes
It was gone for ever. Just like my patience is now.
然后你的初夜就一去不复返了 就和我现在的耐心一样
So you do scary little speeches?
你这是吓唬我呢吗
How adorable! This is so much fun.
太可爱啦 可真有意思
Careful, Rapunzel. Fun time is officially over.
你给我注意点 莴苣姑娘 开心一刻正式结束了
You think you can just treat Bambi like that and walk away?
你以为冲斑比撒完气就能一走了之了
Get him, girlfriend.
上啊 姐妹
What up, T-Dog?
干嘛呢 T-Dog
OK, the only way to avoid the high five with Todd
避免和Todd击掌的唯一办法
is not to say anything that he can connect to sex.
就是别说任何能让他开黄腔的话题
How you doing?
你咋样啊
Dude, that's totally how my car was
兄弟 你这动作完全就是
rocking when I took this girl out last night.
我昨晚带妹子回去车震的情景再现啊
Am I right?
我说得对吧
Ah, he earned it.
唉 这个怪我
Pain.
疼
So Cox tore into you, huh? Yeah, you know what pisses me off?
Cox把你轰趴了是吧 是啊 我最生气的是什么吗
Is that no one ever calls him on anything, you know.
从来没人指责他 你知道吧
You want to kick and scream, or you are teaching people here,
你想撒泼打诨 你想教训下属
that's fine, but if you ever yell at my friend again over nothing,
随你便 但你如果再冲我朋友发无名火
then I will personally wipe that scary smile off your face, put it in my purse,
我就把你那张吓人的笑脸拽下来 塞钱包里
and keep it there until no one around here
一直塞着
is any more scared of you than I am.
直到再也没人怕你为止
It's not fair. Wait, why are you eating in here?
真不公平 哎我说 你怎么在这儿吃饭啊
Tman's afraid of Kelso. No, I'm not afraid of Kelso.
某人很怕Kelso哟 我才不怕Kelso呢
I just felt like eating in here.
我就想在这儿吃
Go outside and stand up for yourself.
你快出去 为自己搏一次
Hell, yeah.
说得对
Dude, you know what else stands up for itself?
兄弟 你知道还有啥东西能自己"搏"吗
You know, Todd, I'm not sure. But I'm I'm gonna guess that it's your penis.
Todd 我不太明白 但要我猜的话 是你的老二
It is.
是的哟
Oh, no.
不是吧
Everyone, we can all relax now. The planets have been realigned
大家现在可以放松一下了 这儿已经重新编排了
and order shall be returned to the people. Hey, you.
秩序也恢复了 嘿 我说你
Just give me two seconds. Gotta finish e-mailing Jill.
稍等两秒钟 我在给Jill发邮件
I have right here your little friend's test results.
我这儿有你小伙伴的检查结果
Shall we have some fun and take a look?
咱俩轻松一刻一起看看咋样啊
Hmm. Interesting. EKG, negative. Tilt table, negative.
嗯 有意思 心电图 正常 倾斜床反应 正常
Echo, negative.
回音反应 正常
Nothing, in fact, is wrong
她其实啥事儿都没有
with her but a little stress and exhaustion, brought on most likely by...
那点小压力小疲劳都是因为
ohh let it come... being her.
唔 都是她自己编的
Yeah, but if you don't get time to recover, she's not... No, no, no.
对 但是如果都不给她恢复的时间 那她 不不不
There's no time for "Yeah, buts".
我没时间听你"对 但是"
I want her punted outta here in the next five minutes
五分钟之内让她卷铺盖走人
or you will personally be responsible for covering every missed shift
不然你就等着在流感频发季
during this year's flu season.
担下所有轮班任务吧
Now go. Now go. Now go.
快走吧 快走吧 快走吧
Hey, you...
你站住
For what it's worth, I don't care if your beeper plays
我跟你说实话 你BB机那个铃♥声♥
Who let the dogs out? Hoof, hoof
"谁把狗放出来了 汪 汪"
as many times as you like. Actually, sir, it's "who, who".
我才不管它每天响几次 其实吧 医生 那是"谁 谁"
But thank you, that's great. Sure, oh, and, Ginger, by the way,
但是谢啦 挺好的 当然 对了Ginger 顺便说一句
just a real smooth move running to your mommy.
快擦擦屁♥股♥跑你妈咪那儿去吧
Excuse me? Yeah, your mommy crrushed me.
您说什么 你的妈咪"教训"我了
She did. I'd like to issue a warning to everybody,
就刚刚 我要给大家一个忠告
and I'm dead serious.
非常严肃的忠告
FYI, JD's mommy has made it perfectly clear
仅供参考 JD的妈咪已经明确表示
that she doesn't want her daughter picked on any more.
再也不愿意让她的宝贝女儿受批评
Nothing mean. She's a precious
我没别的意思 这是一朵珍贵的小花花
flower and we should all be super nice to her.
我们可要超级温柔地对待她哦
I was paged.
谁呼我啦
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone?
没人吗
Oh, hell, no!
卧♥槽♥ 不是吧
When I get out of here, we should totally hang.
等我出院 我们真应该好好玩一玩
I'd love to. I should warn you though,
好啊好啊 但我可提前跟你说好了
I work a ton and when I'm off,
我活儿很多的
I usually stay at home to catch up on paperwork or
而且下班以后基本都是在家赶报告
read medical journals just to stay ahead of the curve.
或者读读医学期刊 了解学术前沿
I'm a nerd.
我是个书呆子
I wish I could stay home and read sometimes, you know,
我倒希望能在家好好看看书呢
but my job, it's like, hmm, you know?
我那工作 唉 你也知道
And with the married-by-the-millennium thing, still hanging over my head,
我还心心念念要在千禧年结婚 就为这事儿
I go on like, 1,000 blind dates.
我都相了一千多次亲了
And there's all my friends who like always need something.
再加上一群什么都指望我的朋友
And there's me like never wants to let anyone down, you know, ever.
而且我又是个从来不想让别人失望的人 从不
You know, with so many balls in the air,
所以啊 每天这么多事儿缠着
sometimes it gets...gets a little overwhelming.
有时候真的要崩溃了
As soon as I leave here, I know I'm going right back to that mess.
我自己也知道 一出院就要马上捡起那堆烂摊子
Oh my God, I'm practically crying. How pathetic is that?
我的天 我居然真哭了 多可悲啊
Around here, you have to make big choices every day.
在医院 每天你都要做出重大决定
Actually, I came down here to tell you that
其实吧 我过来是想告诉你
we're gonna keep you for the weekend, just to get some rest.
你可以在这儿住到周末 好好休息吧
To tell you the truth,
说实话
most of these choices actually have nothing to do with medicine.
在医院做出的大部分决定都跟医学没什么关系
It's so on.
走着瞧
In those cases, you have to make sure
在那种情况下 你必须保证
that your emotions don't get the best of you.
自己不被情感所控制
Mommy.
妈咪
Give me that, Bambi, that's not a toy.
还是我来吧 斑比 注射器可不是玩具
My name is not Bambi, Okay?
我不叫斑比 知道吗
It's Dr Dorian. And I don't...
我是Dorian医生 而且我才不
I don't need to be looked after, Okay?
我不需要别人罩着我 知道吗
So how about I'll be I'll be the doctor and you just...you be the nurse.
所以以后我来当医生 你就好好当你的护士 怎么样
Yes, doctor.
好的 医生
Good choice.
做得好
I have... I have to go check on something.
我还 我还要去那边看看
Ok, you gotta fix this before word gets around.
必须快点把这事儿解决好 不然就流言四起了
Look, Carla, wait.
等下 Carla 听我说
What did you do?
你都干了啥
What did you do? What did you do?
你干什么了 你干什么了
She called me Bambi in front of everyone.
她当着大家的面叫我斑比
My name is not Bambi! It's Scooter!
我不叫斑比 他叫Scooter
Short for scooter pie.
scooter派的简称
Baby, JD is my best friend,
亲爱的 JD虽然是我最好的朋友
but listen, if you need me to kick his ass,
但是 如果你想让我收拾他
I will kick his ass, cos I care for you.
我就去狠狠地收拾他 因为我在乎你
And cos I'm willing to sleep with you. Hell, yeah.
还因为我愿意和你上♥床♥ 太对了
Well sweety, if I wanted his ass kicked I'd do it myself.
亲爱的 我如果想收拾他会亲自动手的
Todd,
Todd
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表