But, during the first game, I got all caught up,
但在第一场比赛之后 我就一发不可收拾了
and fell in love with competing.
从此我爱上了竞技运动
And so, through high school and college,
所以后来 我上高中和大学时
I pretty much played everything because I needed to compete.
都加入了学校的各种运动队 因为我不能没有比赛
It was my drug.
我对比赛简直着了魔
I think that's why I became a surgeon.
这就是我之所以选择成为一名外科医生的原因
Every day, you get to step up to the table
每一天 你上手术台
and go one-on-one against what's wrong with the patient.
一个接一个地解决病人的疾病
And if you're really good at it,
如果你医术高超
you win most of the time.
大部分时候你就是个赢家了
I ran into Sandy Lowe last Christmas,
我去年圣诞节遇到了Sandy Lowe
and she didn't look so good.
她看起来并不太好
And that was kind of awkward, cos,
当时挺尴尬的
well, I look like this.
因为 我看起来如此光鲜亮丽
Are you following me?
你在跟踪我吗
No. You wanna go out some time?
没呀 你想不想找个时间一起出去
With you?
跟你一起吗
Me and a bottle of Jagermeister.
我 还有一瓶野格酒
No, Todd, I don't. But I don't want you to think
不 Todd 我不想 不过你不要以为我是因为
it's because I just broke up with someone or I'm a lesbian or because I wanna preserve our friendship.
刚失恋 或是同性恋 或是为了保持我们纯洁友谊之类的才拒绝你
It's because I find you so creepy,
只是因为我觉得你太猥琐了
I think you should walk around with a bell around your neck.
你就应该在脖子上挂个铃 警示别人不要靠近你
All I heard was "lesbian".
我只听到了"同性恋"这三个字
Let me talk to her for you.
我来帮你劝劝她
Why did he ask me out?
为什么他会来约我出去
I don't know. Because you're cute and you're fun.
不知道哎 可能是因为你漂亮风趣
And I told him to. What?
再加上我的煽动 啥玩意
Plus, there's rumours going around that you're a lesbian.
再说了 现在人们都在传你是个女同呢
You told me not to tell anyone about us,
你让我先别公开咱俩的事儿
so maybe I just wanna make a point.
让你看看这个的弊端
And now I'm gonna kiss you.
现在先让我亲亲你
It's cool. JD's in the closet talking to a girl for me.
没啥事 JD在衣帽间里帮我约女孩儿呢
White boys.
真搞不懂你们白人男孩
You too.
你也是哦
When I was little, my mom
我小的时候 我妈妈
used to have what she called "episodes".
经常要去"看个剧"
"Episodes" is a flattering
"看个剧"其实是她
term for this thing where she'd sweat a lot and...
要去闷出很多汗 还有
Let's just say her stomach talked.
这么说吧 跟她肠胃有关
Anyway, this one time, we were at the supermarket
不扯这个先 有一次 我们一起去超♥市♥的时候
and she actually passed out.
她突然晕倒了
And out of nowhere, this fancy-looking guy comes forward
说时迟那时快 不知从哪儿冒出来一个仪表堂堂的男子
and tells everyone to step aside and give my mother some air.
他走上前 让大家都散开 别阻碍了空气流通 让我妈透不过气
And everyone did.
每个人都照他说的做了
You have to understand, in my family,
你得了解我的情况 在我家
nobody listens to a word anyone else says.
人们从来不听别人的话
Even screaming at the top of our lungs... nothing.
就算是用最大的分贝尖叫出来 也还是没有人听
So when this man said, "Step aside", and everyone did,
所以当这个男的说"都散开" 而且大家都照做时
I asked my aunt, "Who is this guy?"
我就问我的阿姨 "他是什么人啊"
And she said he was a doctor.
然后她告诉我他是个医生
And I thought,
于是我想
"I want to be a doctor too."
"我以后也要当一名医生"
But when I lost my first tooth, and nobody left $180,000
可是我掉牙的时候 没人往我枕头下放个十八万
under my pillow, I decided to become a nurse.
于是我决定退而求其次当个护士
We do all the real stuff anyway.
真刀真枪的活儿其实都是我们在做
You OK? Yeah.
你还好不 好
I mean, I may eventually need a vagina transplant.
我是说 这样继续下去我想我大概得重新移植个阴♥道♥
Go! Go!
快快
We don't have much time!
时间不多了
You know what?
你知道吗
After I have sex five times with somebody,
当我跟一个人上♥床♥超过五次
I like to have the relationship talk.
我就会希望能跟他正正经经地谈谈我们现在的关系
I know it seems rushed, but you have to understand that five times
这看起来有点仓促 但你得理解我
usually takes me anywhere between six months and seven years.
我以往跟人上♥床♥五次的都得用上六个月到七年呢
Ok. Let's do it. Let's have the talk.
好吧 来吧 我们谈谈
You my boyfriend? Yep. You my girlfriend?
你是我的男友吗 是 你是我的女友吗
Yep. Cool.
是 好极了
Good to talk things through.
很高兴我们把事情说清楚了
I love that little laugh.
我好喜欢你那个羞涩的笑
From now on, that is your laugh.
从现在起 这个笑就属于你了
What?
干什么
I've seen you naked, so everything you're doing,
我看过你的裸体 所以你现在无论做什么
I'm watching you do it naked.
我都会脑补你裸体的样子
So, if I go like this...
所以 如果我这样转个圈
I just... I saw all of that.
我就 全都看光了
Don't be shy. Come here, baby.
别害羞 来 亲爱的
The echo report on the aorta... Bravo. Just a big bravo.
这个主动脉的监控报告啊 好极了 给你们一个大大的赞
Heaven help me, I love newbie theatre.
老天 我太喜欢菜鸟剧场了
Honest, I do. It's the way you both play your parts
我说真的 你俩演得这么投入
with such wonderful commitment that almost had me believing
角色代入得这么好 差一丁点就让我相信
that you aren't having whiny, neurotic, pale sex with each other.
你们并没有在烦烦躁躁 神神叨叨地滚床单了
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
The whole floor knows. We do. Watch this.
整层楼的人都知道了 真的 不信你看
Laverne, did you know?
Laverne 你知道吗
Was it supposed to be a secret?
这难道还是个秘密不成
And Carla?
Carla 你呢
Please. I knew before they did.
拜托 我知道得比他俩自己还早呢
So, there it is.
我没骗你们吧
And if you go ahead and listen very carefully,
你们可以走上前去 仔细听听
you'll hear the familiar sound of no one caring.
你们会发现 根本没人在乎你俩这事
I like that guy.
我挺喜欢他
When the Kelsonoviches settled in Monroeville, PA,
当Kelsonoviches一家定居在宾夕法尼亚州的门罗维尔时
there were two steel mills, three bars,
那儿有两个钢厂 三个酒吧
and not a doctor in sight.
就是不见有医生
Then my old man set up a shingle
后来我爸弄了个医生的小招牌
and started delivering babies
开始帮人家接生
and stitching up three-fingered steel men by the wagonload.
他还在货车边上帮个三个手指的钢厂工人缝过针
Everybody loved him.
他可是人见人爱
When they couldn't come up with the cash,
当人家拿不出现金时
he would gladly accept a handmade sweater
他也不会拒绝别人用一件手织毛衣
or a bushel of turnips.
或者一束郁金香什么的来替代
Jackass.
个老混♥蛋♥
Now I get to do this in public.
现在咱们终于能公开做这事儿了
This is a hospital, all right? People here are already sick.
这儿是医院 好吧 人家本身就已经挺不舒服了
You guys do it all the time.
你俩还不是从早亲到晚
Tell me we don't look like that. We don't look like that.
告诉我 我们才不跟他们一样呢 我们才不跟你们一样呢
Please. You guys are just jealous
拜托 你们不过是嫉妒罢了
cos you're not the hot couple in town any more.
嫉妒我们抢走了你们最火♥辣♥情侣的身份
Jealous, my chocolate butt!
嫉妒你巧克力球啊
I'm telling you, we are so damn hot,
我可告诉你 我们超级火♥辣♥
last night, when I was home waiting for Turk,
昨晚 我在家等Turk
I put on this tiny negligee.
我穿了件小睡衣
It was so small I took it off my Latin Barbie...
这件睡衣是从我的拉丁芭比上弄下来的 特别的小
Yeah, baby. But when I got home, you were sound asleep, drooling like a sheepdog.
是啊 可是我到家的时候 你早就睡死过去了 还像牧羊犬一样流口水
You don't have to tell 'em that.
你把这说出来干嘛
While you guys were sleeping,
你俩熟睡的时候
we were up in the kitchen fryin' up some love.
我们可正在厨房♥打得火热哦
Relationships? Well, Sigmund,
爱情 好吧 西格蒙德 我告诉你
relationships are so fragile.
爱情实在是太脆弱了
It just takes one thing, one...
它不堪一击
...tiny little offence, and it can snowball on you.
只要说错一句话 你就等着后续问题像滚雪球一样越滚越大吧
And if that snowball starts to pick up speed, God forbid,
如果这个雪球开始加速了 上帝保佑
you better tuck and go, my friend.
那你就赶快收拾铺盖走人吧 我的朋友
Why did you do that? How could you possibly think
你为什么要说这个 工作场合怎么能讲这种话题
that's appropriate conversation for work?
你哪根筋搭错了
We didn't have sex. No.
我们没有滚床单啦 没有
Especially not on the stove. What? That is not funny.
而且我们绝对没有在炉子上做 我不是在开玩笑
Sorry.
对不起
We didn't.
我们没做
That's great. Thanks.
好极了 谢谢你
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表