The thing is, I don't really need a buddy.
我其实不需要一个伙伴
What I need is a father.
我需要一个父亲
You definitely need something.
你确实需要点东西
Maybe a backbone. Or perhaps some testicles.
可能是一根脊梁骨 或者是睾丸
At the very least, a pillow
或者至少带个枕头
that you could carry around the hospital
那样一旦有什么悲剧发生
and just cry your sad eyes out into whenever trauma...
你可以埋头哭死过去
I have testicles.
我有睾丸的
He's a kidder.
他搞笑呢
All right, this is it.
好吧 她来了
You just brace yourself and let me handle this all nice and smooth.
你好好呆着 我来处理
All right? Hey, Mom, guess what.
嗨 妈 你猜怎么着
Hi, Mrs Turk, I'm gonna cut to the chase.
嗨 Turk夫人 我就直说了
I'm Carla. I apologise if your son hasn't told you about me yet.
我是Carla 很抱歉如果你儿子没提起过我
I don't know how you've put up with him as long as you did.
我不知道你是怎么忍♥了他那么久的
Still, you should know he loves me very much,
但是你应该知道 他很爱我
I feel the same and we're really really good together.
我也一样 我们在一起很美好
Are you two sharing a bed? No!
你俩睡一张床吗 不
Yes, ma'am, we are.
是的 夫人 我们睡一起
But if you're a good judge of character,
你要是很会看人的话
I think you can tell I'm not messing around.
应该知道我没在玩弄他的感情
Carla. It's a nice name. Thank you.
Carla 名字真好听 谢谢
Yes, it is, Mother. Oh, please. Not telling me about her.
是啊 妈妈 真好听 算了吧 你都不告诉我
Dear, do me a favour. Don't give him any for a month or so.
亲爱的 听我的 这个月都不要跟他滚床单
Done. It can't go down like that.
没问题 你们不能这样对我啊
It just can't go down like that.
你们不能这个样子啊
After you, sir.
先生 您先请
Well, I'll be.
那我不客气了
I haven't seen a ward like this since Vietnam.
越战之后再没见过这样的病房♥
So where in Connecticut was your National Guard unit stationed?
你们那国民警卫队安札在康涅狄格州的什么地方了
Amusing. I thought so.
你真逗 我是挺有意思的
I think they're totally getting along, don't you?
我觉得他们相处得挺好 你说呢
I'm about to open a fat can of whup-ass on you.
我可要对你不客气了
Bring it on, bitch.
动手吧 婊♥子♥
All right, sports fans, we have a guest today at rounds,
好啦 伙计们 今天有客人来参观
so let's try and be sharp.
大家都好好表现吧
Why don't we begin with,
先从谁开始呢
I don't know, Dr Reid.
那就Reid医生吧
What is the nutritional cause of high output cardiac failure?
造成高输出量心力衰竭的营养原因是什么
Wet beriberi from thiamine deficiency.
维生素B缺乏造成的湿性脚气
Yes, it is. Next question.
答对了 下一个问题
Why don't we try...
这回找谁呢
...Dr Reid.
Reid医生
I already went, sir.
我呃 我回答过了
Oh, are you done for the day? No.
你今天都结束了是吗 不
What's the mechanism of
收缩功能障碍时
Cheyne-Stokes respiration in systolic dysfunction?
潮式呼吸的机理是什么
What? Nobody knows that.
什么 没人知道这问题
Prolongation of circulation time from lung to brain
肺到大脑循环的延长
causing diminished sensitivity of the respiratory centre
造成呼吸中枢对动脉二氧化碳的
to arterial partial pressure of carbon dioxide?
分压敏感度下降
Yes.
对了
Can you believe my dad winked at me!
你看见我爸对我眨眼睛了吗
If that's not saying, ''I love you, I'm proud of you,''
如果那不是在说 我爱你 我真为你骄傲
I'm not really sure what it is. I know!
我都不知道那应该是什么了 对吧
There are no gratuitous winks in the Reid household.
我们Reid家可没有平白无故的眨眼的
And that's when I decided to take a chance.
就是那个时候 我决定试一把
Are you kidding? I'd love to come to your heart murmur lecture.
你开什么玩笑 我非常想去你的心脏杂音演讲
I'm a big fan of those things.
我可喜欢你那些玩意儿啦
That means a lot, Dad.
爸爸 那对我来说意义重大
Absolutely. Please.
拜托
Oh, dear Lord, please make it stop.
我亲爱的上帝啊 快停下来吧
It's absolutely stunning. Thank you.
真是太漂亮了 谢谢你
And I understand that you... I make these.
而且我喜欢你的 是我自己做的
Like two wolves gabbing about which sheep to eat.
就像是两只狼商量要吃哪一只羊
Unfortunately for them, I'm a man.
她们打错算盘了 我可是个狠角色
Turk. Coming.
Turk 来了
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hi, Mrs Turk.
嗨 Turk夫人
John Dorian, get over here.
John Dorian 快过来
After all these years, are you still afraid of me?
这么多年了 你还害怕我吗
Remember on Thanksgiving when I said your turkey was dry,
还记得感恩节时 我说你做的火鸡太干了
and you picked me up and shook me.
你把我拎起来 使劲摇
Then don't say that. Silly Bambi.
那就别那样说我 笨笨的斑比
You guys, leave him alone.
你俩够了吧 别那么对他
I've had enough of you two conspiring and whatnot. It ends now!
我受够你俩合伙欺负人了 给我停下来
It is so cute when he thinks he's in charge.
他以为自己在掌权的时候真可爱啊
I know. It kills me. And that's when it happened.
对啊 乐死我了 就在这时 她发现了
You should see him when I pretend to let him...make a decision!
我假装让他做决定的时候 你应该看看他的表情
That's when Carla realised she was exactly like Turk's mom.
就在这时 Carla意识到 她跟Turk的妈妈一模一样
Great job at rounds today, Dr Reid.
Reid医生 今天表现不错
Thank you, sir. Your dad must've been very impressed.
谢谢 先生 一定给你♥爸♥爸留下了深刻印象吧
Yeah, I think so.
我觉得是的
I could tell that he really respected you, sir.
我能看出来他非常尊敬您 先生
Well, that's very nice, but lucky for me,
那挺好 但是幸运的是呢
my self-esteem isn't tied up in that kind of poppycock.
我的自尊心从来不取决于那样的胡话
I didn't become a doctor to impress my daddy or anyone else.
我不是为了取悦爸爸或者谁才当的医生
I did it for me.
我是为了我自己
I've seen lots of doctors who got into this for the wrong reason.
为了错误的原因当了医生的人 我见得多了
You know what happens to them? No.
你知道他们怎么样了吗 不知道
They quit and get their real estate licence.
都辞职去卖♥♥♥房♥♥子了
You look upset, sweetheart.
你看起来不太开心 亲爱的
You shouldn't be.
你不应该啊
I think you'd look super in a gold blazer.
我觉得你穿金色的夹克会很漂亮
Thank you?
我要谢谢你吗
This is almost too easy.
真是好骗
Well, work is great, Johnny.
Johnny你的工作做得真好
I like to believe that I'm selling dreams.
我相信我是个贩卖♥♥梦想的人
But, Dad, you sell office supplies.
但是 老爸 你是卖♥♥办公用品的
Yeah, I prefer to call them dreams.
是 但我更喜欢叫他们梦想
I'm gonna steal another Jell-O.
我要去再偷一个果冻
I always thought parents were like tornadoes.
我总觉得父母像龙♥卷♥风♥
They blow into town and devastate everything in their path.
他们突然刮进城 摧毁了经过的一切
Hi. There's no food on your tray.
嗨 你盘子里没有吃的啊
Oh.
哦
But it's different for me.
但对我来说不一样
How you doing, Elliot?
Elliot 今天过得怎么样
Great talk. Anyway, Johnny,
对话很愉快 Johnny 是这样
I was talking to my buddy, Jake, this afternoon.
中午我刚跟我一个朋友Jake聊过
You remember my buddy Jake? No.
你还记得Jake吗 不记得
Jake's my buddy, and he's leaving the country
Jake是我哥们 他要出国了
for who knows how long. So I thought I might
也不知道多久 我想呢
get out of here tomorrow afternoon and go catch up with him.
明天中午从你这出发 去找他
Which would mean I'd miss your thing,
所以我要错过你那演讲了
but I wouldn't know what I was hearing anyway.
反正我也听不懂
Right? Right.
对吧 是啊
I think what surprised me the most
我觉得最让我惊讶的
is that I was actually surprised.
是我居然感到惊讶了
You still talking to yourself?
你还在自言自语吗
I thought you'd outgrow that by now.
我以为你长大了就好了呢
I probably should've woken him up to say goodbye
也许我应该叫他起来跟他道别
considering he'd be gone before I got home.
因为等一下在我回来之前他就要走了
I told myself I wanted to let the old guy get some sleep,
我对自己说 是想让老人家多睡会
but even I didn't believe that.
但是我自己都不信
honey, you keep eating that,
亲爱的 你总吃手指的话
there won’t be anything left for a man to put a ring on.
就没地方让男人给你戴婚戒了
Mom...
妈
...I started therapy.
我开始见心理医生了
Do you know that Amy Swanson's marrying Drew Gertson?
你知道Amy Swanson要嫁给Drew Gertson了吗
Drew is such a nice boy.
Drew真是个好男孩
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表