Look Dr Cox I'd invite you in...
Cox医生 我是想邀请您进来
I've no interest in coming in. Thank God.
我才不要进去呢 谢天谢地
We're goin' out.
咱们一起出去
OK We can finish the synopsis for chapter four,
我们能完成第四章的大纲
and process the Stegemann data if we pull an all-nighter.
如果熬夜就能完成Stegemann的资料
This isn't due for another month.
这个不是应该下个月做吗
Yeah but if we finish one week early,
是啊 但是如果我们提前一周完成
we can just sit back and play with fonts and margins.
到时候轻松改改格式就好了
Look...
哦
Tonight's date night with Carla, and I got on special underwear.
今晚我要跟Carla约会 我还穿了特别的内♥裤♥
Go.
去吧
Would you mind if I keep working?
你不介意我继续用功吧
No, that works for me.
不会的 我没问题
I'm wearing special underwear too. They're invisible.
我也穿了特别的内♥裤♥ 隐形的
Yeah I get it Todd, I'm just kinda busy here.
行了Todd 我现在很忙
No time for the Todd.
没时间理Todd啊
All the project geeks are busy working tonight.
今晚所有的书呆子都在用功
Excuse me?
你说什么
All the surgical interns picked a project geek from Medical
所有外科实习生都从内科挑了一个书呆子
to write our reports for us. I'm not a geek.
帮自己写报告 我才不是书呆子
What's that on your finger?
你手指头上那个是什么
It's a rubber thingy to help me turn the pages...
一个橡胶的小玩意儿 这样我翻页就能
...quicker.
更快
She said"rubber thingy".
"橡胶的小玩意儿"
Excuse me, nurse. I'm ready for my sponge bath.
打扰下 护士 我准备好擦澡了
Oh sweetie I'm so sorry, I can't.
亲爱的不好意思 我不能去了
I gotta pick up a CD for this coma patient.
我得去给那个昏迷的病人买♥♥张CD
But I'm wearing silk boxers. Turk...
但是人家穿着丝绸内♥裤♥呢 Turk
The ones with the little dogs holding big money bags.
上面还有拿着大钱袋的小狗狗
Sweetie, I love your money pants.
亲爱的 我喜欢你的钱袋内♥裤♥
It's just that I really feel somebody needs to take care of this guy.
我真的觉得应该有人去照顾这个病人
How is it that you can blow me off and it makes you sexier?
你打发我走的时候怎么反倒更性感了
Cos you're whipped. I thought so.
因为你的灵魂被抽打了 我觉得也是
Thank you.
谢谢
Minty.
薄荷味的
OK so we're here. What do you wanna talk about?
你找我来想要聊什么
If you don't toss that shot back, I'm gonna throw you
如果你不把这杯一口干掉 我就把你扔到吧台上
up on the bar and make you sing the theme song from Endless Love.
让你唱<无尽的爱>的主题曲
Yucky.
真恶心
Yucky? Yucky.
恶心吗 恶心
My God I'm drinking with a mouseketeer.
天哪 我在跟一只米老鼠喝酒
Two more.
再来两杯
If you're not gonna talk to me,
如果你不跟我聊天
what's the point of sitting alone in a bar?
独自坐在酒吧有什么意义
You know, that's a good point. It is.
你说得对
Excuse me, ladies. Do you know
打扰下 女士们
anybody who might like a couple of free drinks?
谁想来几杯免费酒
Hello, ladies.
你们好啊 女士们
Yes, it's a onesie.
没错 这是一件连体睡衣
Great news. I'm back for the night.
好消息 我回来熬夜了
You know what?
你知道么
The hell with you, Chris Turk.
你去死吧 Chris Turk
What the hell got into her?
她这是抽什么疯
Wassup!
怎么啦
Could you turn that off, please?
把它关掉行吗
What?
什么
I thought I told you not to play that in the house... Hospital.
我记得跟你说过不能在家 在这家医院里放这个
I'm just trying to do right by my patient.
我只是想帮助我的病人
As of this moment, he is no longer your patient.
从这一刻起 他不再是你的病人了
Dr Kelso, you... Young lady,
Kelso医生 你 这位小姐
when I asked you to leave it alone, I wasn't really asking you.
我说过不让你管 这不是请求而是命令
It's like when I ask the paperboy to avoid hitting my rose bushes.
就像我不让报童碰我的玫瑰丛一样
I'm not leaving it up to him. I'm saying you damn well better do it
可不是让他说了算 我说的你最好照做
or I'm going to forget to put the chain on Baxter.
不然我就放家里的狗来咬你了
Now get on out of here and take that boom blaster with you!
马上拿着你的鼓风机滚出去
My relationship with Jeremy
Jeremy跟我分手之前
was emotionally over long before he ended it.
我们早就没有感情了
Then I graduated from college and met Ethan.
然后我大学毕业 认识了Ethan
You don't say?
是嘛
We had two good years and two bad years, but not all at once.
我们俩头两年很好 后两年很糟 时好时坏
Of course.
当然了
Look Dr Cox, don't get me wrong.
Cox医生 别误会
Love getting drunk in my jammies just as much as the next guy,
我和大伙一样喜欢穿着睡衣买♥♥醉
but it's late, so...
但是现在很晚了 所以
Thanks for coming out, newbie.
谢谢你陪我出来 菜鸟
Hope this whole thing wasn't too yucky for you.
希望这些不会令你太恶心
Well you seem fine, so I'm...
你好像没事了 所以我
I am not fine.
我有事
Why do you think we're
不然你以为
out here at this bar at two in the morning?
我半夜两点拉你来酒吧干嘛
Just so we can go in the urinal and piss on the ice?
只是为了一起去小便池把尿撒在冰块上吗
I love to melt the middle.
我喜欢融化正中间的
We're out here because if I go home and go to sleep,
我们来这是因为如果我现在回家睡觉
the only thing I'm gonna be able to think about is that
我脑子里唯一的一件事就是
I gotta get up tomorrow morning and go back to that place.
明早起床又得回到那个鬼地方
And you wanna know something?
而且你想知道吗
I got nothing.
我什么都没有
Honest to God, I got nothing. I'm cooked.
老实说 我什么都没有 我完蛋了
You owe me $53.
你要付我53美元
I think I left my wallet in my other onesie.
我想我的钱包忘在另一件睡衣里了
The bartender just let you skip out on the tab?
酒保就那样让你逃单了
He said I could pay him back by giving him a complete physical,
他说我可以给他做全套体♥检♥作为偿还
which is actually scary because I never mentioned I was a doctor.
诡异的是我从来没提过我是医生
I warned you about getting caught up in Dr Cox's wake.
我警告过你别被Cox医生逮到
Does he listen? You'd think so with those ears.
但是他有听话吗 左耳进右耳出
Uncalled for, OK?
没你的事 好吧
It's different. He showed up at my place.
这次不一样 他跑到我家
He showed up at my house before.
他以前还跑到过我家啊
Showed up at my mama's on Mothers' Day. Ruined my wedding.
母亲节跑到我妈妈家 毁了我的婚礼
I know you think he's gonna shake all this off and be fine,
我知道你们一定觉得他会摆脱烦恼恢复正常
but I'm telling you I connected with the guy,
但是跟你们讲我了解这个家伙
and there is no way in hell
他绝对不可能
he'll walk to this door with a big smile on his face.
咧着嘴笑着走进这扇门
What do you say, sports fans? It's a great day!
你们说什么呢 球迷们 今天天气不错哦
Elliot, Todd has something to say to you.
Elliot Todd有话对你说
Todd?
Todd
Turk never told me you were his project geek.
Turk从来没跟我说过你是他找来的书呆子
And? You look really hot eating that egg.
还有呢 你吃鸡蛋的样子太火♥辣♥了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
OK? Are we? No.
这样行了吗 不行
Look at me in the eyes and tell me I'm not a geek.
看着我的眼睛说我不是书呆子
Come on. You still got that rubber thingy on your finger.
得了吧 你手指头上还戴着那个橡胶小玩意儿呢
Eggs can be extremely slippery.
鸡蛋非常滑啊
You scared the hell outta me.
你吓死我了
I'm sorry. That always happens.
不好意思 我经常这样
No one ever expects me to be anywhere.
都没有人期待我的出现
Aw, Ted.
噢 Ted
She knows your name.
她记得我的名字
So, I found your coma patient's relative you were looking for.
呃 我找到你要找的昏迷病人的亲属了
Thank you! Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Don't let go.
不要放开
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
I'll acknowledge there have been occasions during my tenure...
我承认在我任职期间有那么几次
What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么
Apologising to Franklyn for breaking his favourite microscope.
向Franklyn道歉 我弄坏了他最爱的显微镜
You can't just drag me out of the house in the mid night
你不能半夜三更把我拽出家门
and cry on my shoulder then pretend nothing happened.
靠在我的肩膀哭 然后又装得像什么都没发生
All right. First of all, Franklyn, there was no crying.
等等 首先 Franklyn 我没哭
Say it.
说一遍
No crying. Good boy.
你没哭 乖孩子
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表