It should've taken five minutes.
五分钟的事
We were just talking. This guy, he is the bomb!
我们在聊天 这哥们儿可是神人
OK OK OK. Bye-bye. Bye-Bye. Moving on. See you later.
行了 再见再见 下一个 回见
Help someone else. I'm sorry about that.
去帮别人 对不住了
Relax, Bambi. Be nice to Thumper.
放轻松斑比 对桑普好点
He wrote down ''The guy sweats when he exercises.''
他写了 病人运动时流汗
I do. I'll call Ripley's!
我真的流 我会给奇妙物语打电♥话♥的
Relax. It's just one mistake.
消气 只是一个错误
Relax, Bambi.
消气 斑比
It's just one mistake.
只是一个错误
Good night, Thumper. Cool! Great first day, Dr Dorian.
晚安桑普 好的 第一天真棒 Dorian医生
Yeah, it was. Ok.
真 棒
Relax Bambi. It's just one mistake.
斑比消气 只是一个错误
Yes! Carla!They're each one mistake.
是啊Carla 每一个都是一个错误
But when you Put 'em all together, it makes like four million mistakes.
但把它们放在一起 得有四百万个错误了吧
Did you just snap at me? Because I think he just snapped at me.
你刚刚是不是冲我吼了 他刚刚冲我吼了吧
I'm sorry. Yeah, you are. I'm sorry.
对不起 你是该对不起 对不起
Carla, I gotta go home.
Carla我得回家
Hold it Q-tip. You have to co-sign all these orders,
小子等一下 你得重签这些医嘱
fill out a vascular consult on
填三号♥病床的血管检查记录
bed three and get a tox screen for Mrs O'Brien.
还得给O'Brien女士做个药检
No no no. But Josh did all this. Honey, I don't think so.
不不不 Josh都干完了 宝贝儿我可不觉得
Mrs O'Brien, I'm afraid I'm gonna need a urine sample.
O'Brien女士 我需要一份您的尿标本
I hope you're taking very good care of my hospital.
你有在好好管理我的医院吧
You're darn tootin'.
那不肯定
Jackass. Dr Reid, say hello to Whitaker Chambers.
混♥蛋♥ Reid医生 和Whitaker Chambers打声招呼
What up? ''What up''?
咋样 咋样
Whitaker Chambers is the CEO
Whitaker Chambers是
of the corporation that owns this hospital,
医院隶属公♥司♥的CEO
so I suggest you stop acting like LL Cool Reid
所以少装什么嘻哈歌♥手了
and start acting like Dr Reid.
拿出点医生的样子来
You dig?
懂了吗
But, why would he want to meet me? Hey, Dad.
但是 他为什么想见我呢 嘿爸爸
Hey, son!
嘿儿子
Poopies.
该死
It was really nice to meet you. Yeah. Same here, doctor.
见到你很高兴 我也是 医生
I'm sorry. Dr Cox,
不好意思 Cox医生
I was gonna take Kristen out for a beer after work.
我打算下班后带Kristen去喝杯啤酒
Would you like to join us?
你要不要一起
No. I can't do it.
不行 我做不到
No! No, no.
不不不不
Is he OK? Not really.
他还好吧 不咋滴
Dr Dorian? Dr. Dorian?
Dorian医生 Dorian医生
Hi. Your roommate let me in.
你好 你室友放我进来的
Cool dead dog. Can I pet him?
好棒的狗标本 我能摸摸吗
Is he kidding?
他开玩笑呢吧
I came by because I know I didn't do so great yesterday...
我过来是因为我知道我昨天表现不太好
What, What is it that tipped you off?
你 你觉得哪点没做好
Was it your inability to perform even the simplest task?
是你连最简单的工作都做不好吗
I'll bet it was the fact that I got home 20 minutes ago
我这么肯定是因为我二十分钟前才回到家
because I spent the entire night cleaning up after you.
整晚都在收拾你的烂摊子
I'm sorry. I was just really scared.
对不起 我只是真的很害怕
You know what, Josh? You should be scared.
你知道吗Josh 你应该害怕
Because I gotta be honest with you.
因为我得和你说实话
I don't think you got what it takes.
我不觉得你有当医生的天赋
Do you?
你有吗
I didn't think so.
我不觉得
You can stare at me all you want
随你怎么瞪
I'm still not gonna feel bad about what I said to Josh.
我还是不会后悔我和Josh说的话
You don't scare me, woman.
女人 你吓不到我
I'm so sorry. I'll apologize at rounds.
我真的很抱歉 我查房♥的时候会道歉的
Nurse Roberts, have you seen Josh?
Roberts护士 你有没有见到Josh
The tall skinny one? He quit.
那个瘦高个吗 他辞职了
Nice job, Bambi.
干得好 斑比
I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't.
我没想到会这样 我没有
You don't have to apologize to me.
你不用向我道歉
You will have to answer to Jesus.
跟上帝说去吧
After what happened with Josh, I did what any good person would do.
Josh那事发生后 我做了所有好人会干的事
I went looking for confirmation that it wasn't my fault.
我去四处求证那不是我的错
Okay Here's what happened.
事情是这样的
I mean, he was screwing up constantly.
他一直在犯错啊
It's not like I force him to quit.
又不是我强迫他辞职的
I just don't think it's my fault he quit.
我只是不觉得他辞职是我的错
I don't know.
我也不知道啊
Most of the bad things that happen here are your fault.
我觉得这儿发生的大多数坏事都是你的错
I was talking to her. I well not tell you what you wanna hear.
我在和她说话 我不会说你想听的
Even Nurse Roberts says he's the
就连Roberts护士都说他是
most incompetent young doctor she's ever worked with.
她一起工作过的最没用的年轻医生
Hey Laverne, what'd you say
Laverne 你在JD刚
about JD when he first started working here?
在这工作的时候说什么来着
I said he was the most incompetent doctor I ever worked with.
我说他是我一起工作过的最没用的年轻医生
It's not my fault he failed. He didn't fail. You did.
他失败不是我的错 他没失败 是你
You're supposed to be his teacher.
你可是他的老师
See, to me that sounds like it's your fault. I don't know.
这么听来 的确是你的错啊 是吧
Shocker. Yeah.
真稀奇啊
Where you going? Stay and play!
你去哪儿啊 留下来一起玩儿嘛
Okay. So you're having a little bit of trouble asking out Kristen.
好吧 你不懂该怎么约Kristen出来
It's not a shame. It's no problem. Whoa there, Curly.
没什么丢脸的 不是个事儿 打住 活宝兄
I got no problem asking a woman out.
我约女人才没问题
Watch this. Wanna have a drink sometime?
看着 想去喝一杯吗
No. Good. See? I'm fine over here.
不想 好吧 看到没 完全没障碍
You know how men are always talking about themselves right?
你知道男的就喜欢夸夸其谈是吧
Well, apparently women like to talk about themselves even more.
事实上 女人更喜欢讨论她们自己
Thank you, SenSe. You've touched me deeply.
谢谢你 老师 你深深的打动了我
Okay. You can be cynical if you want, but I'm telling you again that it's true.
行吧 你怎么讽刺都行 但我再和你说一遍这是真的
If you get Kristen to talk about herself,
如果你让Kristen开始讨论她自己
it's on. It's on and poppin'.
就有戏了 不仅有戏 还有好几场
If that doesn't work, you do simply what I do. Which is what exactly?
如果不成功 你就跟我跟着做 做什么
Show her the booty! No, no. You put that away.
给她看你的翘臀 快遮起来
Oh Think of the children.
还有孩子们在呢
Doctor!
医生
Philip, I was just wondering if maybe
Philip 我在想
you could write out this patient's discharge summary.
你能不能填一下病人的出院总结
Where's the fun?
有意思吗
Excuse me? From now on,
你说什么 从现在起
whenever you're wondering whether or not I'll do something,
你要是不确定我会不会干某事
just ask yourself, ''Where's the fun?''
你就问自己 有意思吗
I think it'll be a timesaver for both of us.
我觉得对咱俩都省时间
You know what's sad?
你知道可悲的是什么吗
I'm betting that if you were really honest with yourself,
我肯定要是你能正视自己
you'd realise how unsatisfying
就会发现借着你♥爸♥
it is to ride on your father's coattails.
狐假虎威有多难为情了
No, I'm OK with it.
没有啊 我挺好的
Josh, this is completely crazy.
Josh 这太疯狂了
You told me I shouldn't be a doctor.
你说我不适合当医生
Kidding... Josh.
开玩笑的 Josh
You know what? Forget all of that. The thing is you have to hang in there.
听着 都忘掉 关键是你得坚持住
Now, I promise you, I am gonna help you.
我向你保证 我会帮你
Here we go.
就是这样
You're doing it.
你做到了
Yeah, you are! You're doing it!
好样的 你做到了
So, what do you say? Look Dr Dorian. I know what you're trying to do.
意下如何 我知道你想干嘛Dorian医生
My whole life, people have felt sorry for me.
从小到大 人人都在同情我
Why would anyone feel sorry for you? Look at me. I'm clumsy,
干嘛同情你 看看我 我笨手笨脚
I'm always throwing up, I don't even have an ass!
经常呕吐 连屁♥股♥都是平的
Josh, those are the same things I was dealing with when I started here.
Josh我刚来的时候也有这些问题
Except for the ass part. I actually have a great ass.
除了屁♥股♥那部分 我可是翘臀
It's firm like mutton.
像羊羔肉一样紧
I'm not buying it, Dr Dorian.
没用的 Dorian医生
But thanks for trying.
不过还是谢谢你
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表