第一季 第十四集
【实习医生风云】
When you're crazy about someone,
当你深深爱上一个人时
even waking up isn't so bad any more.
连起床都不再困难了
Good morning.
早上好
The air feels crisper, the sun seems brighter.
空气更清爽了 太阳更明亮了
Even your morning breath smells good.
就连早晨的口气都好闻
You taste like old eggs. Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
你嘴闻起来跟放旧的蛋似的 我的天 对不起
I love old eggs.
我喜欢
You are so different from the guys I usually go out with.
你跟我往常交往的男的完全不同
How so? For starters,
怎么说 首先
I'm still wearing pants.
我还穿着裤子
That is because I respect you.
因为我尊重你
Oh yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
And also, this triple knot, I couldn't get out.
而且你这打了三个结我也解不开
Thanks for being so patient with me.
谢谢你的耐心
I hope you don't think I'm a big tease.
希望你不会觉得我很作
But I just love sleeping in the same bed with you.
只不过我喜欢和你一起睡觉
I've never slept better you know?
我从没睡得这么好你知道吗
Me neither.
我也是
I'll go ahead and say it. I hope we never have sex.
我就先说了吧 我希望我们永远不做♥爱♥
What would you say if I told you that I feel ready right now?
那如果我说现在感觉可以了呢
Whatever. Then I think tonight...
随便 那今晚
Tonight is good, but now also good.
今晚挺好的 但现在也好
Yeah now works. Sure.
现在行呀
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
我就说嘛
Get out! 7.15, ya'll. Gotta go to work, let's go.
出去 七点十五了同志们 得去上工了
Since Alex is a social worker, she's here a lot.
Alex是个社工 所以她常来这儿
For some guys, that would be distracting,
这会让某些人心猿意马
but I'm staying focused.
但我还是专心工作
You're on my foot.
你踩到我了
Oh god, I'm so sorry.
哦天呐对不起
Please step on my foot. I'm just waiting for an excuse.
踩下我呗 我正等着能有个借口呢
Not today. Really? Why not?
今天不行 真的吗 为什么
I get it. Nice pull. You slept with her yet?
我懂了 不错嘛 和她做了吗
What? I am not discussing that with you.
什么 我才不跟你讨论这个
That's a no. Listen, Jolly Green.
看来没有 听着 "蔬菜巨人"
People's personal lives are just that, personal.
人们的私生活就是隐私的
That's a definite no.
看来肯定没有
It's good to see you again, Mr Barnes. We'll be with you in a moment.
很高兴再次见到你 Barnes先生 我们马上就回来
Put him in bed six.
把他放在六床
Tell me Laverne, are you in fact part golden retriever?
Laverne 你其实是人和金毛寻回犬混血吧
Keep it holy now.
正常点
I only ask because every time I toss this guy,
每次我把这人丢出去
you bring him right back to me.
你都径直把他捡回来给我
All right, Will & Grace. Breakdown.
好了 Will和Grace 分♥析♥
Judging by Mr Barnes' elevated lipase, I'd say pancreatitis.
鉴于Barnes先生升高的脂肪酶 我认为是胰腺炎
Okay Grace, you wanna finish?
好的Grace 治疗方案
Start with a Demerol drip... The throbbing's back.
先使用杜♥冷♥丁♥点滴 头又痛了
Mr Barnes has been admitted for substance abuse
去年Barnes先生
three times in the past year.
三度滥用药物
Yeah but he said he quit. Oh, the addict said he quit?
是啊但他说他戒掉了 瘾君子说自己戒掉了吗
Why wouldn't you tell me something like that?
你怎么不早说呢
Cause don't you see, that changes everything. I believe in Mr Barnes.
这改变了一切啊 我相信Barnes先生
Look in to me. Just because you have a new girlfriend doesn't mean
看着我 仅仅因为你交了个新女友 不代表
that the world has suddenly turned into a giant green M&M.
这个世界就变成一个巨大的绿色M豆了好吗
The Red Sox still suck, they do.
波士顿红袜队棒球还是打得很垃圾
Barbie here still can't
你旁边这位芭比还是无法
decide what to do with those annoying bangs,
决定怎么改她烦人的刘海
and addicts everywhere will still lie, cheat, steal, just to get a fix.
世界各地的瘾君子还是会为了搞到药而坑蒙拐骗偷
Now, you've got to wake up, sweetheart.
你得醒醒了小宝贝
You're gonna be late for school...
你上学要迟到了
Aw. You wet the bed.
你怎么还尿床呢
Why can't I have a normal child without these problems?
我怎么就不能有个没有这些问题的正常孩子呢
My mom says they frame my face.
我妈说它们勾勒出我脸部轮廓了呢
They don't.
她逗你玩儿的
Wait, please wait, wait.
等等啊
Go, bus.
走啊巴士
Go. Go.
快走
She didn't see you, Bob. Just stay perfectly still.
她没看见你 Bob 冷静地别动
Dr Kelso!
Kelso医生
Can I get a ride to the hospital?
能顺路载我去医院吗
Oh. Of course, dear. Glad to do it.
当然啦 乐意效劳
Dr Cox and I have been friends for a long time.
Cox医生和我是交情很久的朋友了
You should get to know him.
你应该多了解下他
Do I have to? Yeah, you have to.
一定要吗 是啊一定要
In case you were wondering,
如果你是在看这个的话
it says, ''if you can read this, you're standing too close''.
上面写着 如果你能看得清 你就站得太近了
I wasn't trying to, you know, look.
我不是想 呃 偷♥窥♥
Now let's see if you can tinkle when someone's staring at you.
现在看看你在有人盯着的时候能不能尿出来
Yeah go ahead and take your time. I actually have all day.
别着急慢慢来 我一整天都有空
Come on.
别呀
I've been Mr Barnes' caseworker for a long time.
我当过很长一段时间Barnes先生的社工了
He just needs everyone to cut him some slack. You know.
他只是需要大家都放他一马 你知道吗
Here, let me get this door for you.
我来帮你开门
I mean, people just don't understand addiction.
人们不了解瘾症
Why are we in the on-call room?
为什么我们在值班室
So, have you ever fooled around in here?
你有在这儿乱搞过吗
Yeah, lots of times.
很多次
Never with anyone, but... Would you like to change that?
没和别人一起过 但 你想改变一下现状吗
Yes, please.
想 拜托了
Oh hey. Hey Elliot.
嘿 嘿Elliot
Can you come back in, like two minutes?
你能过大概 两分钟后再来吗
Or like 80 minutes?
或者大概 八十分钟
I just want to tell you that
我只想告诉你
the nurses did a check in our narcotics drawer.
刚才护士发现麻醉剂柜
And there's 50 Percocet missing.
少了五十支止痛药
We should do a split up into teams and search every room.
我们应该分头寻找每一间房♥
We'll take this one.
我们负责这间
Fine.
好吧
You know they're gonna go right to Mr Barnes. I'm gonna check on him. Ok?
他们肯定会将矛头指向Barnes先生的 我得去看看他
Alex? What?
Alex 怎么了
I just don't like it when you leave. Come here.
你走了我不太开心 过来
Tonight we'll pick up right where we left off.
我们今晚继续
20 bucks says it never happens.
赌二十块不会发生
What, you're offended?
干嘛 你生气了吗
Bob, how are you? Fine, Allan.
Bob你好吗 好呀Allan
Today, I think I'll try a
今天 我想试试
double half-caf multi-foam latte mochaccino
双倍浓缩多泡沫拿铁玛奇朵
with a shot of vanilla and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
加一份香草精撒点肉豆蔻
So, black coffee? Bingobango.
黑咖啡是吗 正中红心
Oh my God. These people actually like you.
天啊 这些人很喜欢你嘛
Maybe you should just order.
少废话直接点吧
I'll have an espresso, please, and...
请给我杯意式浓缩 然后
What kind of scones do you have today?
你们今天有什么样的司康饼呢
Son of the bitch. Do you mind, lady? I am in a rush.
我了个大槽 不好意思女士 我赶时间
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry.
我的天呐 真是抱歉
What am I doing, thinking I can
瞧我在干啥呢 还以为
take an extra six seconds to pick my breakfast?
自己可以在选早餐上多花个六秒钟
So I have to call my mom, tell her she did a lousy job raising me.
我还得打个电♥话♥给我妈让她知道她没有教好我
Thank you so much.
太感谢您的提点了
I get her. I think what she means is, she doesn't give a crappuccino.
我想她的意思是 她才不管在乎个"屎"布奇诺呢
Allen, this is on me. God help me, I love spunk.
Allen我请客 谁让我喜欢这种火星四溅的场面呢
Hey. How you doing?
嘿你好吗
Oh hey. How are you? Can I buy you a beer?
哦嘿你好吗 我能给你买♥♥杯啤酒吗
This is a men's room for God sake.
这是男厕所好吗
There's absolutely no talking in here. Ever.
绝对不会有交谈的地方 绝对
It's just so freaky, you know. We're on the same pee schedule.
只是觉得很奇妙 我们尿尿时间一致
No, we're not.
才没有
No we're not. No no.
才没有 没有
This is not good.
情况不妙
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表