第一季 第十七集
【实习医生风云】
At a certain point during your first year
在你第一年的某个时间段
things begin to feel a little different.
事情往往会开始变化
You've arrived. You know? You just start to feel...
你就到了那个点了 懂不 开始觉得自己
I'm open.
传给我
...cooler. My God!
更酷了 天哪
Turk, that was amazing! Woman, Woman, shush.
Turk好球 女人 小声点
You see, it's a lot cooler if we don't make a big deal out of it.
如果我们不太大惊小怪 会显得更酷
Hang on, Ma. It's him.
妈等一下 他来了
Whatever. JD!
随便吧 JD
The point is, we've found our stride.
重点是我们能从容应对了
We know all the ins and outs.
所有的一切都在我们的掌控之中
Shall we? And...
走吗 预备
My God! Which one of you two did that?
天哪 你们俩谁放的
My bad. That was me.
我的错 是我
Both of you? Player!
你俩一起 好样的
Could we have an agreement? No enclosed spaces.
我们能不能立个规定 别在密闭的空间里放
Morning, doctors. Morning, sir.
早上好医生们 早上好先生
Well, Mrs Winston, it's back to the home for you.
Winston太太个老病号♥又回来了
Elliot, that is disgusting. Seriously, Elliot.
太恶心了Elliot 就是啊Elliot
Sweetheart, I think you should consider a change in diet.
亲爱的 你饮食结构该换换了
Fine. I hate you guys. I hate you, I hate you.
我讨厌你们 讨厌你们讨厌你们
Let's face it. We've earned the right to be a little cocky.
直说吧 我们有资本可以拽起来了
Jerome! What up, dawg?
Jerome 嘿哥们儿
My man!
好哥们儿
Hey, who the hell's Jerome?
Jerome哪位啊
And I gotta tell you, nobody can take this feeling away.
而且我得说 没人能毁掉这种心情
Nobody.
没人
Oh. Thank goodness, it's the Mod Squad.
谢天谢地 "扫荡三人组"来了
Because after months of having to do everyone else's scut work,
因为在帮别人端茶送水几个月后
We're finally not the lowest people on the totem pole.
我们终于不是等级制度里最低的那级了
Look at you three, all excited.
看看你们仨 那么激动
You see, today we get our very own med students.
因为今天 我们要带自己的医学生了
Welcome to Hell.
欢迎来到地狱
Gimme some hungry chicken.
给我来点饥渴的小鸡
You are not hungry enough. Give me some more.
你不够饥渴 再努力点
There you go. There you go.
这才对 这才对
Look how scared they are.
看他们多害怕啊
It's like we're cheetahs and they're a pack of gazelles.
就像我们是猎豹而他们是羚羊
I'm Dr Bob Kelso, and I'm your Chief of Medicine.
我是Bob Kelso医生 你们的内科主任
Now, I want to encourage you all to think of me as your safety net.
我希望你们把我当成你们的安全保障
Because I promise you, we're a family here.
因为我保证 我们这儿就像一个大家庭
Okay Let's go get 'em, doctors.
好了 干活儿去吧医生们
They're actually buying it.
他们居然真信了
''The Devil's greatest trick
恶魔最高明的诡计
was convincing the world he didn't exist.''
就是让人们相信恶魔并不存在
Baby
宝贝
Girl
姑娘
God, you two are dorks. I gotta go.
天哪你们俩呆子 我得走了
I gotta go meet up with my med student up in Surgery.
我去外科见我的见习生了
Oh any idea who you're getting?
你知道你带谁吗
Nope, but knowing this hospital it's probably someone black.
不知道 但鉴于这家医院的品性 估计是个黑人
Sugar darlin' Girl
甜心 姑娘
So, I don't...I want someone I can be friends with, you know?
我想要个能和我成为朋友的
Personally I hope I get the biggest jerk in the bunch.
我只想要那群人里最混♥蛋♥的
I took so much crap when I was a med student
我当见习生的时候忍♥了一肚子气
that I've been waiting for the day I get to make someone suffer.
就指着今天让谁也受受苦了
Listen, nurse.
听着护士
I'm looking for a Dr Elliot Reid.
我在找Elliot Reid医生
I'm Elliot Reid.
我就是Elliot Reid
Guy's name, guy's job, guy's clothes...
男人的名字 男人的工作 男人的衣服
Is there anything else you wanna tell me?
你还有什么要坦白的吗
Goody! You're a jerk.
太好了 你是个混♥蛋♥
Just remember to breathe, and you'll get through the day.
记住 深呼吸 你就能熬过今天的
Josh? Hi, I'm Dr Dorian.
Josh吗 你好我是Dorian医生
I know what this looks like, but...
我知道这看上去像什么 不过
Don't worry about it. I do that all the time.
别担心 我经常干这事
Really? Do you ever part your hair on the wrong side
真的吗 你有没有把你的头发分到另一边
to see what you look like to other people?
看看在别人的视角你是啥样的
No.
没有
It totally messes everyone up.
超级神奇啊
So, do you have any questions before we get started?
在我们开始前你有什么疑问吗
Yeah. What's the babe situation like here?
有啊 这儿的妹子正不正
Easy, tiger.
悠着点虎哥
Oh boy
天哪
Excuse me Doctor, have you seen a med student around here?
打扰一下医生 你有在附近看到个医学生吗
Um Yeah. Me.
有啊 我
Cool. Nice to meet you, ma'am.
好吧 很高兴见到你 女士
Actually, the only people that call me ma'am are nobody.
事实上 还没有人这么叫过我
No no no. See, I use ma'am all the time. Watch.
不是这样的 我经常管别人叫女士 看着
What up, ma'am?
女士 你好吗
See? It's my thing. Yeah, right.
看到没 我就这样 是啊
Come on. I'm here to learn.
开始吧 我是来学习的
Cool. Listen up, kid. Lesson number one:
好吧 听着菜鸟 第一课
All surgical interns? They're dogs.
外科实习生都是当畜生使的
Not a problem. Hey, baby.
没问题 嗨宝贝儿
Besides, This kind of overbearing machismo
这种过度张扬的男子气概
is usually just compensation for a lap-pinkie.
通常是为了掩盖下面太小
Oh. That's cold!
太残忍♥了
What the hell just happened?
刚刚发生了什么
Don't worry about it. It's all good in the 'hood.
别担心 都会没事的
I'll tell you what I expect from you.
我告诉你我要求你什么
You parted your hair on the other side, didn't you?
你把头发分到另一边了是吧
Okay. So. You're gonna do H & Ps, you're gonna write admission orders...
好了 你要询问病史 查体 填写入院单
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I can't really walk and write at the same time.
我不能一边走路一边写字
It makes me nauseous. A famous doctor once said,
会反胃 一位著名医生曾说过
Show me a med student that
哪个医学生能仅让
only triples my work and I'll kiss his feet.
我的工作量翻三倍 我就谢天谢地了
Philip, I need you to shave
Philip 给这个病人
this patient's groin so I can place a femoral triple-lumen.
刮耻毛 我给他插三管腔股动脉导管
Yeah. I'm not so much with the ''shavin' a guy's curlies''.
我不是很乐意刮什么耻毛
It's your call Phil. Of course if you do go ahead
你决定吧 Phil 当然如果你从我这儿
and get just one bad evaluation from me,
拿到一个差评
it'll pretty much torch your class rank, so I suggest you do what I tell you.
你的班级排名就毁了 所以我建议你听我的话
And if I ask you to shave a patient's groin,
而且如果我叫你刮耻毛
I think you should thank your lucky stars that I said ''shave''.
你得感谢你的幸运星 我说的只是"刮"而已
I'll tell you what.
听好了
I'll lather you up, and you think about baseball.
我现在给你打泡沫 你脑里想点棒球什么保持冷静
Natural redhead.
你红发是天生的嘛
Okay. So, I'll need you to change the dressing on the fem bypass in 402,
去给402房♥的股髂动脉分流术的病人换衣服
and DC the staples on the gastroplasty in post-op.
然后去康复科给那个胃形成术患者拆线
Yeah I have no idea what you just said.
好吧我完全不知道你刚刚说了什么
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
Looks like you won the med student raffle there, pal.
老兄 选实习医生中头彩了啊
Introduce me. Excuse me?
介绍给我 你说什么
Next time we are face to face.
下次见面时
You give me her name and you tell her my name,
你告诉我她的名字然后告诉她我的
or you go her name, my name, my name, her name.
或者介绍她的名字 我的名字 我的名字 她的名字
Whatever you are comfortable with
随便你
No. You like Carla.
不行 你喜欢Carla
Do you actually listen to yourself when you speak,
你有在听你自己说的什么鬼话吗
or do you find you drift in and out?
还是觉得自己在梦游
Fine. Then I'm gonna go ahead
算了 我还是
and continue to focus all my energies on Carla.
继续一心追Carla
Listening, watching...
仔细听 认真看
...waiting.
等待时机
Dr Cox, Kristen. Kristen, Dr Cox.
Cox医生这是Kristen Kristen这是Cox医生
Josh, What are you doing?
Josh 你在干嘛
I asked you to get this guy's history an hour ago.
我一个小时就让你来问病史了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表