I can't.
我做不到
What are you serving for dinner tonight?
晚餐吃什么啊
No, that's not really my area.
不 这不是我负责的事
I'd like chicken.
我想要吃鸡肉
Okay, Mr Hoffner, here's your surgical consult.
好了 Hoffner先生 这是你的外科咨♥询♥医生
But I have to warn you
提醒你啊
he's gonna agree with the medical course I set up for you.
他可是会赞成我之前推荐的内科理疗方法
Now then, Dr Turk,
好了 Turk医生
why don't you tell Mr Hoffner
你觉得Hoffner先生
whether or not you think he should have surgery.
该不该进行手术治疗
I think he should have surgery.
我认为他该进行手术
Ok, The most important thing to remember is that we're both professionals,
我们可是正儿八经的医生
and we should behave as such in front of the patient.
在病人面前更要表现出职业素养
No! Tell me he did not fire her.
不是吧 他又开除了一个护士
You had to do it,
你必须得挺身而出了
you have to show up Kelso and now another nurse is out of a job.
又一个护士没了工作
Excuse me, I went to down and confront... I am not done?
我已经去和他正面交锋 我还没说完
Am I done? You don't look done.
我话说完了吗 看起来不像
You know what your problem is? There times I put myself...
你知道你的问题在哪吗 我曾把自己
Oh My God! Who answers that question? you see that is your problem.
天哪 谁让你答话了 这就是你的问题所在
You think you have the answers to everything,
你总认为自己可以解决一切问题
but instead you end up throwing gas on the fire,
但是结果呢 你总是火上浇油
and everyone else to pays the consequences.
然后让我们其他人来食这苦果
That's exactly what I was going to say.
这正是我想说的
Carla, I'm sorry, can I talk to you for a second?
Carla 抱歉 我能和你说个事吗
Oh My God, Barbie needs you.
天哪 芭比要找你
To be continued.
这事没完
Why hasn't he asked me out? I mean he knows I'm single.
他怎么还不约我出去 他知道我是单身了
I mentioned like five movies I want to see.
我提了五部左右我想看的电影
I even drop things so that when I pick them up, he can see how flexible I am.
我甚至把东西扔地上再捡起来以展示灵活性
Look Elliot, you have to understand these things take time and self-respect.
听着 Elliot, 这种事既需要花时间又需要拉下脸
So we're going to focus on time.
所以我们得耐心点
That's a good point. I mean nobody likes me when they first meet me.
有道理 很少有人对我一见钟情
Exactly!
没错
I'm helping.
我只是想帮忙
Okay, I mean we've got all the time in the world right? Right.
好吧 反正时间多的是对吧 没错
Oh No.
不要啊
Oh, I knew it.
我就知道
I'm dying. I was exhausted the whole time I was on that treadmill.
我命不久矣 我在那跑步机上的全程都累得要死
I should have said something. But I never do.
我该说点什么的 但我从来没有
No, I mean not when it comes to my well-being.
在健康问题上我总是沉默
And now I'm getting a pig heart.
现在我得换上猪的心脏了
No, you're perfect.
不 你一切安好
You're free to go. Today.
你今天就可以出院了
That seems like good news.
听起来像是好消息
Best news ever.
特大喜讯
Dropped my clipboard. I'll just...
我的笔记板掉了 我要
Do I need to sign something?
我需要签些什么吗
You said you were gonna back me up.
你说你会挺我的
That was before I look his chart, He's had all colitis for past ten years.
那是没看病历的时候 他得结肠炎已经十年了
And no girlfriends.
所以没女友
It's a gassy disease.
得这种病总是放屁
You can't consider it a reoccurrence.
你不能觉得这是种复发现象
He's undertreat last time.
上次他并没有接受充分治疗
He is high risk for colon cancer.
他患结肠癌的风险很高
That' why we give him frequent colonoscopies.
所以我们要经常让他进行结肠镜检查
How frequent?
有多频繁
I can't believe you're turning this into a competition.
我真不敢相信你把这个也变成了场比赛
Luckily, it's not up to you. It's up to Mr Hoffner.
幸运的是 不是由你决定 是由Hoffner先生决定的
I'm gonna go with surgery.
我同意进行手术
You can ' t get meat for dinner.
你晚餐别想吃肉了
I eat chicken.
我要吃鸡肉
I'll set it up.
我来安排
A surgeon and a doc
外科和内科
Above it all.
情比金坚
Say it! I'm your bitch.
说 我是个贱仔
I'm not gonna just let Turk beat me.
我不会让Turk就这么击败我的
I'm gonna fight back, and you want to know how?
我要绝地反击 想知道我会怎么做吗
I'm telling.
看着吧
Dr Cox?
Cox医生
He stole my patient.
他抢了我的病人
And then, and then...
之后 之后又
It's OK, Jumbo. It's OK.
没事的 大家伙 没事的
Now, who's my big boy? Oh, who's my big boy?
谁是我的大宝贝儿 谁是我的大宝贝儿
I am! You're my big boy!
我是 你是我的大宝贝儿
You're my big boy. I'm your big...
你是我的大心肝儿 我是你的大...
Good God, newbie,
天哪 菜鸟
do you think you're the only one with problems around here?
你以为你是唯一一个有麻烦的人吗
Give me a break. Watch this. Pick a nurse, any nurse.
让我喘口气吧 看着 随便选个护士
Oh, Laverne, when you get a chance, could you grab a file for me?
Laverne 你有空的时候能帮我去把文件拿来吗
Grab these.
自己拿去吧
Rough all over.
人生已经如此艰辛
So don't talk to me, Joanie. Just go talk to your patient.
所以别来找我 自己去和你的病人谈
Go.
快去
What's up, Benedict? What?
有事吗 Benedict 你说什么
Benedict Arnold?
Benedict Arnold
That's just the lamest smack talk I ever heard in my life.
这是我听过最蠢的骂人的话了
Oh yeah? yeah.
是吗 没错
that's not what the redcoats thought.
英军可不是这么想
Wow, you went colonial on his ass.
你居然拿殖民地说事
So What's up, man,
嘿 就因为他说的话
you're gonna go under the knife just cos he just told you to?
你就决定要命悬刀下吗
No, I spoke to some other people. Like who?
不是 我还和其他人谈了下 比如谁
All fixed.
大功告成
He's a janitor. Yeah, but he seems confident.
他只是个清洁工 但他看起来很自信
What are you gonna do, slugger, take a swing at me?
你想干嘛 像个拳击手给我来一拳
Maybe.
有可能
Well, if you do, I'd better die.
那你得确保一拳打死我
Because if I don't, I will be coming for you.
因为我要是没死的话 你就等着吧
Good cake today.
今儿蛋糕不错
Okay, you fired a dear, dear friend of mine.
你今天开除了我的一位好朋友
that woman was like family.
那个女人就像我的家人一样
Who? Who, I'll tell you who.
是谁 我来告诉你是谁
Coffee Nurse.
煮咖啡的那位
When you fired Coffee Nurse, you made this whole thing personal.
当你开除了一位咖啡烹调护士 你就是在和我过不去
No, you made it personal.
不 是你让这变成个人恩怨的
You gave me all that lip yesterday in front of the interns.
因为你昨天在实习生面前朝我嚷嚷了一番
Look, you want know why I laid off those first two nurses?
你想知道我为什么开除了那前两个护士吗
Budgetary constraints forced a cut,
那是因为预算限制让我必须裁员
and those two had negative reports.
而那两个的工作反馈并不好
And you think I did it to make myself happy.
你以为我开除人只是为了让自己开心吗
I wouldn't notice if they all caught on fire.
我才不在乎有多少人被开除呢
Then why in God's name did you axe Coffee Nurse?
那你究竟特么为了什么要开除煮咖啡的护士
Because you were being an ass.
因为你很混账
You're right, that was personal. My bad.
你说对了 我确实在和你过不去
Golly, I do love moist cake.
天啦 这小松糕棒极啦
Where are you going? You don't get off 'til midnight.
你这是要去哪 你午夜前都不能走
Ok, It's my last chance,
这是我最后的机会了
and Sean's only seen me skanked out.
Sean只看过我身着邋遢的工作服
What is it? look like I'm trying too hard?
怎么了 我这是努力过头了吗
No. Do you need me to ice up your nipples?
不 需要我给你的乳♥头♥冰敷一下嘛
Why, what would that do?
那有什么用吗
Go get him, tiger.
去拿下他吧 小野猫
Dr Reid, we need help with one of your patients.
Reid医生 你的病人需要治疗
Look, I'm just a janitor. I don't know much. But I do know this
听着 我只是个清洁工并不懂很多 但我知道
You need surgery.
你需要动手术
What?
什么
Hey,
嘿
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 你怎么样
It's good. Yeah, it's good.
很好 很好
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表