So, I have been looking at Dr. Benson's chart.
我正在看Benson医生的病历
His chest x-ray was normal,
他胸腔X很正常光
his vitals are stable, so let's discharge him.
器官指标也很正常 他可以出院了
Now hold the phone there, skipper.
先别这么快下定论 老大
Now Dr. Benson should be able
Benson医生应该等到
to stay here until he feels he's ready to go.
自己觉得差不多了再出院
I mean, give me a break, he was only Chief of Medicine for ten years.
你也知道 他好歹也当了十年内科主任
Well, I haven't had my coffee yet,
我咖啡还没喝
so I'm finding it hard coming up with
所以原谅我不能更委婉的
a more colourful way to say "Who gives a crap?"
对你说 "谁他妈的在乎"
Actually, that wasn't half bad.
事实上比我脑中那句委婉多了
Our next patient is a 26-year-old male
下一位病人是位26岁的男性
who has presented vomiting, abdominal cramps and fever.
他的症状有呕吐 腹部痉挛 和高烧
I guess I never realised how hard rounds are on the patient.
我从没意识过躺在这里的病人压力有多大
It feels like you're on display.
如同展示品一般
Still, Rodin's masterpiece makes us wonder,
罗丹的杰作不禁让我们思考
why didn't he spend a little less time thinking
为什么他不能少花点时间在思考上
and a little more time at the gym?
多花点时间在运动上
I do cardio.
我做有氧运动的
Which most likely indicates what, Dr. Reid?
这些症状指向什么 Reid医生
I'd say he has a simple case of appendicitis.
我觉得只是单纯的阑尾炎
And how would you proceed, Dr. Dorian?
接下来该怎么处理呢 Dorian医生
Well for starters, I would have given me that news in private,
第一步 我会悄悄把这则消息告诉病人
no matter how angry I was at me.
无论我对我有不满意
Sounds like there's a fascinating back story here.
这句话听起来信息量真大
Turf him to surgery. Moving on.
把他推进去接受手术 我们继续
You better watch it, Bambi.
斑比你最好当心点
You don't want a 100lb white girl mad at you.
你可惹不起一个100磅重的白人女孩
You'll flinch every time you hear a Range Rover.
以后你每次听见辆路虎开过都会打颤的
I can't believe I'd spend all Thanksgiving here.
不敢相信我居然要在这里度过感恩节
Tell me that wouldn't kill you. Not really.
你说会无聊死吗 其实不会
Do they celebrate Thanksgiving in your homeland?
你家乡那儿会过感恩节吗
You mean Chicago? You have a Chicago?
你是说芝加哥吗 你们过的是芝加哥节
Be nice to me. I'm getting surgery.
对我好一点 我要上手术台了
Dr. Wen is the attending.
主治医生是Wen医生
Yeah, but who's the intern that's gonna do all the work?
是哪个实习生来帮他干所有的活呢
I get to cut you open I get to cut you open
你由我来割开 把你割开
Go, girl!
美眉 来啊
Go get it.
来吧 来吧
Good God.
天哪
So, Mr. Davis, you won't be home for Thanksgiving
Davis先生 你感恩节是回不了家了
but you'll be eating leftovers by Saturday.
但你周六可以回去吃点剩菜
Great. And doctor, thank you so much.
太好了 谢谢你 医生
You're welcome.
不用谢
We've gotten to know each other over the last week, haven't we?
经过一周的时间 我们互相稍稍了解了彼此吧
I'd say so.
应该吧
And as doctor, you found me comforting, right?
你觉得我身为一个医生算友善吗
God, no.
天哪 怎么可能
Come on, I'm pretty good with people.
拜托 我待人处事还是挺好的
You're horrible with people. I'm warm.
明明就是烂透了 我很和善
You're very cold. I mean, your hands...
冷的要死 你的手啊
It's like you're a yeti. I have bad circulation.
你就像个雪人 我循环不好
I do this all day and it doesn't help.
我一直在这样 但一点成效都没有
Listen, sweetie, you're a very efficient, competent doctor.
听着亲爱的 你是个有效率又能干的医生
But your exams... Do you examine everyone like that
但是你的检查 你对每个人都这样吗
or just people you feel have wronged you in some way?
还是只针对你看不爽的人
Well, I appreciate your opinion. No, it's not an opinion.
我很感谢你的个人意见 才不是个人意见
You see those guys right there?
看到那里的两个人了吗
They're just pretending to be asleep so you won't manhandle them anymore.
他们只是假装在睡觉 这样你就不会过去对他们动粗了
They are not. Dude, what are you doing?
才不是呢 老兄 你这是在做什么
Too frank, right?
太直接了对吧
I know. It's probably why my mom pushed me down the stairs.
没事我理解 这大概也是我妈把我推下楼的原因
She is fat, though. And boring.
但她是真的又胖又无趣
BP's 60 over palp. Is he having a heart attack?
指触量得低压60 心脏病发作了吗
No, it's hypotension and electrical alternance on the monitor.
低血压和心电图电交替
This is tamponade.
这是心包积液
Viral infections can cause
病毒传染会引起
pericarditis and a rapid accumulation of fluid.
心包炎和液体的迅速堆积
It looks like a heart attack but don't let it fool you.
看似像心脏病 但是别被假象所迷惑了
BP's stabilizing.
血压稳定了
What have we got? Don't worry. We're fine here.
什么状况 没事 一切安好
I think it's a universal feeling to want to be there for a good friend.
我觉得想和朋友同甘共苦是一种世人的共性
That's why from now on,
所以从今往后
I'm going to stop seeing Turk as my crazy frat brother.
我将不再视Turk为我那疯狂的好兄弟
Dr. Turk, if you will?
Turk医生 请你开始吧
We'll mark for the incision right about here.
切口应该在这里
After all, he's a highly trained, competent young doctor.
毕竟他是个训练有素又能干的医生
Dude!
兄弟
I'm about to bust a mad sliz-ice in your insides!
我要在你肚子里玩冰块切割啦
Sir, I'd prefer if someone
医生 能不能由
other than Dr. Turk performed the surgery.
别人来做这次的手术
Fair enough.
有道理
Dr. Cotter will perform the procedure tomorrow morning.
Cotter医生明早来做这个手术
The best thing about good friends
死党好就好在
is how quickly things like this blow over.
矛盾很快就会化为乌有
You understand, right? Whatever, man.
你懂的吧 随你
You want some salsa for that chip on your shoulder?
你那点小怨气可以散了吗
I can't believe you.
真不敢相信
I would never ever do something like this to you.
我可不会这么对你
You're like school in July. What do you mean like school in July?
你就像7月的学校 什么意思
No class.
没气度(谐音没课)
You know, you're not supposed to scare me like that, sir.
你不应该这样吓我的
It was just a prank. Admittedly, I took it too far.
只是个玩笑 但是我承认有点过了
Well, I still laughed, but...
我有笑啊 但是
I felt a little guilty I wasn't here administering...
我没能在场 有点内疚
I just came to check on my favourite patient.
我来看我最爱的病人了
I must have the wrong room.
我应该是走错房♥间了
How are you, Dave? I'm doing great, Bob.
还好吗 Dave 很好 Bob
I owe you one.
我欠你个人情
Hey, doc, you should go ahead and get some rest.
医生 你还是休息一会吧
I'll be out of your hair soon.
我马上就会滚出你地盘的
Just a sec, skipper.
别这么急啊 伙计
You'll stay here until you decide you're ready to leave.
你想待到什么时候都行
For God's sake,
看在上帝份上
you were the Chief of Medicine here for over ten years.
你可当了咱这儿十年的内科主任
Am I right?
你说是不是
That was just exactly what I said this morning.
我早上说了一模一样的话
Yeah, it sounded familiar.
难怪听起来有点耳熟
What? I was just wondering
干嘛 我很好奇
how you comb your hair so the horns don't show?
你是怎么藏起头上的恶魔角的
I wonder what bothers you the most?
我蛮好奇哪个比较让你难受
Is it that I saved his life and he likes me as a person?
是我救了他的命 他还喜欢我这个人呢
I bet it's how much he respects me as a doctor.
我赌是他对于我作为一个医生的尊敬吧
How does that taste? Bitter? Hard to get down?
这话味道如何 苦涩吗 难以下咽吗
Here you go. Great.
给 谢谢
Carla, everyone likes you so much, it makes me wonder...
Carla 大家都很喜欢你 所以我很好奇
Why all your patients think you're a cold fish?
为什么你的病人都觉得你冷淡吗
My God, you noticed?
连你也注意到了吗
No, honey, they told me. Great. If anyone needs me,
不亲爱的 是他们说的 太好了 如果有人找我
I'll be in the supply closet eating sugar packets.
我在储存室里吃糖包
Look, Elliot...
听着 Elliot
I'm not the kind of person
我不是那种
who likes telling people what to do, but...
喜欢跟别人说应该怎么做的人 但是
Here's what to do. Here's what I think.
这应该这么做 我觉得应该这么做
Here's what your problem is.
你的问题在于
You have to stop thinking of your patients as strangers.
你不能老是将病人当做陌生人看待
I'm dating Turk, I get it. Sometimes he is a big kid.
我在和Turk交往 我知道他有时像个大男孩
But you have to realize when it comes to work
但是他在工作的时候
he's as capable and mature as anyone.
还是非常成熟稳健的
Take those out.
把那个拿下来啊
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表