I was in New Guinea just last week.
我上周就在新几内亚
Really?
真的吗
No.
假的
Newbie, do you happen to know what a zebra is?
菜鸟 你听过医学界关于"斑马"的说法吗
That patient just mocked me.
那个病人居然嘲笑我
It's a diagnosis of a ridiculously obscure disease
不能因为症状的不确定性
when it's much more likely that the patient
就想当然地联♥系♥到疑难杂症上去
has a common illness presenting with uncommon symptoms.
很可能只是常见疾病的非常见症状罢了
In other words, if you hear hoof beats,
有这么一句话 当你听见马蹄声时
you just go ahead and think horsies, not zebras.
直接想到的应该是马 而不是斑马
Mm-kay, Mr Silly Bear?
懂了吗 笨笨熊先生
What's wrong?
发生什么了
It's personal.
是私人的事情
Why won't you ever open up to me?
你为什么从不向我敞开心扉呢
I came to you when I thought I had a broken tailbone
当我以为自己尾椎骨断了的时候就来找你了
and it was just a really bad pimple.
结果那只是个很大的疙瘩而已
It's a sex thing. OK?
和性有关 可以了吗
You mean like a gender issue or like intercourse?
你是说性别问题还是性♥爱♥问题
Because I'm book-smart on both.
因为我两者都在行
Carla? Use me.
Carla 给我讲讲吧
So last night, when I was with Carla...
昨晚我和Carla在一起的时候
Dude, I'm sorry, I can't talk right now.
哥们 真抱歉 我现在不能说话
I really gotta figure this Mr Yeager thing out.
我必须弄明白Yeager先生是怎么回事
Cool.
没问题
Let's just say my horse didn't finish the race.
这么说吧 我的马力不足了
I mean I'm at the filling station,
我正在汽车加油站
but my credit card's declined.
但信♥用♥卡♥交易被拒绝了
I'm on the jet ski... I got it!
我正坐在摩托艇上 我懂了
Good. Cause I had no idea what I was going to say...
太好了 因为我也不知道接下来要说什么了
No. Mr Yeager.
不 我是说Yeager先生
Hey man where you go...?
哥们你要去哪
Who am I going to talk to about sex?
我要跟谁谈论性啊
Let's get our talk on.
我们的谈话可以开始了
Player to player.
玩家对玩家
Afternoon rounds that day began like any other.
那天下午的巡房♥开始得和以往一样
This patient is hypoglycaemic.
这个患者低血糖
What would be the most telling sign of an insulinoma, Dr Reid?
胰岛素瘤最明显的特征是什么 Reid医生
Elevated C-peptide levels.
C肽水平升高
Score!
得分
But before you do your crazy end-zone dance,
但在你跳疯狂的结束区舞之前
can you tell me
能告诉我
the spinal fluid findings in Guillain-Barre syndrome?
格林巴利综合征中脊髓液的发现吗
Xanthochromia?
黄变症
Wrong!
答错了
And then it happened. Suddenly,
于是事情就这么突然发生了
Dr Kelso didn't seem as frightening.
Kelso看起来没那么可怕了
Dr Reid, what do you have to say for yourself?
Reid医生 你对自己有什么好说的吗
Win some, lose some.
胜败乃兵家常事
In fact, nothing he did seemed to scare us.
事实上 他做的事情没一件让我们害怕的
Not any more.
再也没有了
Not even the most horrible thing he could think of.
即使是他能想到的最可怕的事情
All right, welcome to the ICU!
好了 欢迎来到重症监护室
No, really, sit down.
不 说正经的 坐下
All right, check out the Cook Book
来看看<烹饪全书>
for women that don't know how to cook.
专为不懂烹饪的妇女准备的
I put the Yellow Pages in there.
我把黄页放在里面了
What do you want? Mexican? Italian?
你们想要什么 墨西哥菜 意大利菜
Japanese? American cuisine?
日本菜 美式烹调
It's a cook... I'm flat-linin'. Beep!
这是一本烹饪 我死了 哔
Save him!
快救他
Tip your nurses.
打赏你们的护士吧
And I think he knew who was behind it.
我觉得他知道幕后推手是谁
Cox.
Cox
Talk to me.
给我讲讲吧
Talk to me.
讲讲吧
You know, that's really getting annoying.
这真的开始烦人了
In fact, every time you say it,
事实上 每次你这么说
it makes me not want to talk to you all the more.
都会让我更不想给你讲
Talk to me
给我讲讲吧
All right, fine!
行了 好吧
Last night, Turk and I were,
昨晚 Turk和我正在
you know, messin' around.
你懂的 乱搞
It's really hot, like always.
真的很热辣 像往常一样
Hot like how? Describe it.
有多热辣 描述一下
Dude!
哥们
So suddenly, things aren't happening.
突然 事情没有继续发生
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I don't understand it.
我搞不懂
The only that changes is
唯一的变化就是
we said "I love you" to each other.
我们互相说了"我爱你"
It's true.
这是真的
I have never said "I love you" to a woman before.
我从没对一个女人说过"我爱你"
Then how do you get them to sleep with you?
那你是怎么让她们和你上♥床♥的
It's three little words.
那只是三个小单词而已
It shouldn't have this effect, right?
不应该有这么大影响对吗
Anyway, I told him it wasn't his fault.
无论如何 我告诉他这不是他的错
These things happen occasionally.
这种事情偶尔就会发生
Try constantly.
难道还能经常发生不成
I have cold hands, and...
我在床上时手会很凉 而且
So when I saw you in the hall this morning
所以今早我在大厅看见你
and I said "How's your penis?"
并且问你"小♥弟♥弟♥怎么样"的时候
and you didn't wanna talk about it...
你不想谈论这个问题
Dude. It's not me.
哥们 不是我的问题
It's me.
是我的问题
Last night, for the first time ever in our relationship,
昨晚 在我们的恋爱关系里第一次出现这种情况
no matter how long we tried,
无论我们努力多久
I was unable to have an...
我都不能达到
Yeah!
没错
Dr Cox,
Cox医生
I got the sed rate back on Mr Yeager.
我拿回了Yeager先生的红细胞升降率结果
Say "how do" to that.
对它说"你好"吧
All right.
可以是可以
But then I'm due back at the hootenanny.
但那样我就还得要去乡间音乐会
I noticed he had a rash on his leg, right?
我注意到他腿上出了疹子 对吗
And then I realised he's been having jaw claudication,
然后我意识到他有颌跛症状
which led me to... Temporal arteritis.
于是我想到了 颞动脉炎
Of course he does. Nurse,
他肯定是 护士
will you start Mr yeager on solumedrol
开始给Yeager先生注射甲强龙
and get the surgery resident?
并通知外科住院医师
I needs a temporal artery biopsy stat.
我需要一份颞动脉活组织切片检查结果
Newbie, I can handle this.
菜鸟 我能搞定
You're off, anyway, aren't you?
你会滚蛋的对吧
Whatever, I'm with you.
不管怎样 我跟着你
Fair enough. Let's go treat the patient.
那敢情好 我们治疗病人去吧
I am so on top of things tonight, it's scary.
我今晚尽在掌握了 这好可怕
Hell, yeah.
太他妈棒了
You're only 80 minutes late.
你才迟到了80分钟
She'll still be here.
她一定还在这儿
Please be here. Come on, Alex.
一定要在这儿 拜托啊 Alex
Please be here.
一定要在啊
You gotta be kidding me.
你搞笑呢吧
There's a waste of a gift certificate.
礼品券算是浪费了
Cancel the cobbler!
酥皮水果馅饼不要了
She's not having an orgasm.
她没有高♥潮♥
Still not seeing what the problem is.
还是没发现这有什么问题
I've never even had an orgasm.
我甚至从来没有过高♥潮♥
I'm sorry. I should be more surprised.
真抱歉 我应该惊讶一点的
That'd be nice.
那样就好了
I want to talk to you about rounds.
我想跟你谈谈巡房♥的事
Here we go, Bobbi. Bring it on.
那就谈吧 Bobbi 说吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表