Whatever. 36-year-old male, possible dislocated shoulder.
随便吧 36岁男子 肩膀脱臼
Great.
好
So, how are you doing?
你感觉怎么样
It just got so cold in here.
这里有点太冷
I think the swelling may have gone down.
我觉得应该没那么肿了
Yeah, I hope that hurts.
痛就对了
Oh, no no no. Is this the tox screen?
不 不不 这是药物检测结果吗
Oh doggie. This does not bode well for you.
小汪汪 这对你可不是好预兆啊
I Know.
我知道
I will tell you what. Second chance.
我告诉你 给你第二次机会
You go get the results of Mr Chervin's urinalysis.
你去拿Chervin先生的尿检
But if the numbers aren't good,
如果指数不理想
I'm gonna take one of your kidneys and give it to him.
你就准备着给他捐个肾吧
Ten bucks says I can make him wet himself before the day is over.
赌10块 我今天能让他尿裤子
Everybody's afraid of Mr Man. Laverne, you give good sass.
大家都害怕威猛先生 Laverne 说得好
Dr. Cox, I got the Kayexalate
Cox医生 我拿到了脱钾树脂
and pulled the X-rays you asked for,
和你要的X光片
so I am yours for the night. Do whatever you want with me.
今晚我是你的了 你对我怎样都可以
Oh my god. That totally came out wrong.
天哪 说出来都变味了
I want you to use me. I don't care how degrading it is.
我想你玩弄我 我不管这有多下♥贱♥
What?
什么
No, no...
不 不
I know that you like torturing people, and I am totally up for that.
我很期待你今晚折磨我
I wanna make you happy. Marshmallow, hush.
我只想让你高兴 小甜心 快闭嘴吧
This guy needs a lumbar puncture,
这家伙需要腰椎穿刺
and I need an extra set of hands. Get over here.
而我需要一双手 过来
Ready and raring.
准备好了
Not you. Ginger, get the lead out.
不是说你 帅小伙 快过来
Come on.
快点
Excuse me.
不好意思
It puts the lotion on the skin.
在皮肤上擦乳液
You can do movies and I can't?
为什么你能模仿电影而我不能啊
It puts the damn iodine lotion on the skin. Give me a break.
快给皮肤擦碘液 放过我吧
Mr.Man!
威猛先生
Dr Dorian, I owe you an apology.
Dorian医生 我要给你道歉
Obviously, I was unclear when I said,
很明显 我交代的不好
''Stay in the MRI room with that patient.''
我让你"待在核磁共振室陪病人"
It must have sounded like, ''Leave and do other things.''
可能你听成是 "随便去做别的事"
Let me rephrase it so there'll be no more confusion:
让我重新给你解释一遍
Get your ass back down there!
马上给我滚回去
You have no idea how loud that is in here!
你知不知道这有多吵
I'm sorry. The good news is you'll be done in a second.
抱歉 你很快就会完事了
Was that a good sound?
这声音是好事吗
Not that good a sound. Is it stuck?
不是那么好 卡住了吗
"Stuck" is a literal term. It's more like "not moving".
与其说"卡住" 不如说是"动不了"
Pull me outta here! I can't. You were not unconscious.
把我拉出去 不行 你那么清醒
You could have an serious head injury. Be glad you're not claustrophobic.
脑部可能会有损伤 幸好你没有幽闭恐惧症
Promise you won't leave me. I promise.
答应我你不会离开 我答应你
Dr Cox must have my pager on speed dial.
Cox医生肯定把我设为快捷号♥码
He's completely on top of me today.
他今天真把我♥操♥到死了
Do you know how much I wish Dr.Cox was on top of me?
你知道我多希望他能把我♥操♥到死吗
That's naughty.
好情趣
You make me so mad, I might actually scream.
我对你光火到快尖叫出来了
Every day you bitch about how hard Dr Cox is on you,
每天你都在抱怨Cox医生对你有多狠
and you don't even realise that you're his go-to guy.
但你知不知道你就是他的关键球员
Oh come on. You're overreacting...
别这样 你反应有点夸张了
What has he had you do today?
他今天让你干嘛了
He had me intubate and extubate Mrs Pollard,
给Pollard先生插管跟拔管
tfloat a Swan on Mr.Caulca,
给Caulca先生插了介入管
and then do 2 thoracentises
然后做了两个胸腔穿刺
a paracentesis, a radial art line
一个腹部引流 一个径向动脉通路
then place a transvenous pacemaker for a heart block.
然后又给心阻断病人安装经静脉起搏器
Why? What did you do?
干嘛 你做什么了
Cream, no sugar.
加奶油 不要糖
He takes his sugar, no cream.
他要的是加糖 不要奶油
My arm is breaking!
我手臂要断了
OK. It's not going in.
好了 还没接上呢
Really? Why don't we try kicking it?
真的吗 要不咱试试踹一踹吧
I'll talk to one of our orthopaedics. Hurry back.
我去跟骨科医生说一下 快去快回
That guy is the worst.
那家伙糟透了
Be nice. He's my boyfriend.
别这样 他是我男友
Not for long. Excuse me?
不会长久的 你说什么
Please, He's been dying to run outta here since the second he came in.
拜托 他一进来就想着要逃跑了
He did not run out of here. Okay, I'm sorry. You're right.
他没有要逃走 你说得对
He's not running. He was fleeing
他没有逃跑 他只是
like he was being chased by a swarm of killer bees.
像被杀人蜂追着一样飞奔而已
He said just keep pulling.
他说继续拉
Oh well. Goody.
好吧 好伙计
Does this big metal contraption make me look fat?
这大机器会不会把我照肥了
More chunky than fat.
应该说是变矮胖了
JD? It's all right. I'm right here.
JD 没事 我在这
You're such a nice guy.
你人真好
It really feels like there's something going on here.
看来这里真的有火花
I wonder what she looks like.
我想知道她长什么样子
Why am I always in your fantasies?
为什么你老幻想我
You got a problem, man.
去吃药吧 兄弟
Why are you squeezing all my fingers?
为什么你把我手指都揉个遍
I'll tell you what I'm not doing.
我只能说我没做的事
I'm not checking for a wedding ring.
我没在找你的婚戒
I am so in.
超有戏
I'm right back out.
又瞬间没了
I'm sorry about lunch. I'm a little overtired.
午餐的事对不起 我太累了
That's OK. Sweety. When we get home, we can go right to bed.
没事宝贝 我们一到家就能直奔床上
Yeah, that's the thing. I'm a little beat,
关于这事 我太累了
so it'd be better if you crash at your place tonight.
你今晚还是回你家比较好
It's a private joke.
自己开玩笑而已
What now? Watch the attitude, Gidget.
又干嘛了 这什么态度 美女
or I won't let you go down to the bonfire with the other beach bunnies.
小心我不放你下去和那个小妞嬉闹了
Now, I wanna do a once-around to make sure that everybody's....
我现在要再巡一遍 确保所有人...
Sure, I was probably thinking a little bit about the MRI girl,
我是有点在想核磁共振那女孩
but I also like to believe that perfect game are not giving a
但是让我的朋友在这完全比赛中
friend the chance to shine was just as important to me.
发光发热也占很大一部分原因
Sir, it's Dr Kelso. He's making me baby-sit this patient down stairs.
先生 Kelso医生让我照顾楼下的病人
Newbie, it's the bottom of the ninth.
新来的 这是最后一局了
If you're not gonna be my catcher, just exactly who is?
要是你不当我的捕手 谁来啊
Oh no. What?
不 什么
Play ball!
开球
Come on, baby. Right here. Bring it in.
来吧 宝贝 这里 来吧
Dr Cox, you can trust me to help you.
Cox医生 你可以信赖我
For god's sake. I was top five in my class.
天哪 我可是班里前五的
That's the noise I make when somebody lies to me.
有人对我说谎时 我就会这样
Okay, I was eighgth. But I can do this,
好吧 我排第八 但我可以的
I'll get us this perfect...
我能配合你完成
Don't say it! ...game.
别说了 完全比赛
What part of "don't say it" did you not understand?
你是不是不懂"别说了"什么意思
Was the "don't"? Was the "say it"?
听的懂"别" 听的懂"说了"吗
Help me to help you, Barbie.
放过我也放过你自己 芭比
Help me to help you.
放过我也放过你自己
I should get to work.
我该去工作了
That would be lovely.
那很好
Hey, Elliot, do... No time!
Elliot 你 没时间
We all have important things to do.
我们都有重要的事要办
Do you know what Alex Hanson looks like?
你知道Alex Hanson长什么样吗
He's OK.
他还行
I don't know. I don't look at the ladies.
哪知道 我都不看女人的
Young man, I've been married for over three decades.
年轻人 我都结婚三十多年了
I would've gone there, though. Hell yes, I would've.
但要是我 我绝对会上 绝对会
Who cares? No one will ever love you.
管他呢 没人会喜欢你的
I don't find her pretty, but since my wife left,
我不觉得她漂亮 但自从我老婆走了
when I look at a woman, I find it hard to see past the evil.
每次看女人 我只想到最毒妇人心
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表