第一季 第十集
【实习医生风云】
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 干啥呢
Reading a book, about how to tell my roommate
看书 学习如何含蓄地告诉我室友
he drives me crazy sometimes, without hurting his feelings.
他有时候快把我逼疯了
I think sarcasm works better when it's shorter.
我觉得说短一点儿讽刺效果更好
Fascinating. Yeah, see, there you go.
有意思 你看 就是这样
So what're you doing?
那么 你干啥呢
You realizing you're annoying me. Yeah, I'm OK with it.
你知道自己现在很烦人吗 对呀 我觉得还好啦
JD, I've had such a crappy morning in this hellhole
JD 我好不容易在这鬼地方熬了一上午
and I decided to come out here and eat my lunch.
现在出来吃个饭
This spot feels secluded. It's so peaceful.
这儿隐秘又平静
I feel like I'm getting my spirit back.
我能养足精神
It's just a bench. Sit down, sweet thang. Sit down.
它就是个长凳 坐下 小样儿 感受一下
Nice. You know, I've already eaten, but I suppose I could...
挺好的 那啥 虽然我已经吃过了 但我觉得
OK, What's it gonna take for you to leave this second? Your cupcake.
给你吃啥才能把你打发走 你的蛋糕
This is how I get my spirit back.
我是靠这个养足精神的哟
I feel alive again.
我又重生了
OK, you know it's time to change this pattern.
好了 现在是时候改改了
Morning. How do you figure?
早啊 你想干啥
Doing a little drilling, huh?
钻东西呢 哈
Look, I have an idea. Let's trying to go the
那个 我有个想法 咱俩今天试试
whole day without getting in each other's hair.
不给对方找茬
You know, just give each other a break? What do you say?
就是 让彼此都喘口气儿 怎么样
I'm gonna give you a nickname.
我要给你起个外号♥
That that's good. But you know I already I have a nickname. It's... it's JD.
好 好啊 但是我 我已经有外号♥了 就是 JD
How about... Whinyface?
叫你"唠叨脸"怎么样
Whinybritches?
"唠叨马裤"呢
Whinysomething. I definitely like whiny.
唠叨啥的 唠叨这词儿挺合适的
Whinydancer.
"唠叨舞男"
Uh, I can't believe I went out last night.
天啊 我昨晚居然又出去玩了
I thought you said you were exhausted.
你不是说挺累的吗
I was. But I figured I owed it to the ladies.
是挺累 但我发现那些女士很需要我呀
Do you ever stop giving?
你有哪次不是主动去的吗
It's hard for doctors and nurses to be long-term friends.
医生和护士很难成为长久的朋友
His O2-sat's dropping. I think he just needs respiratory treatment.
他的氧饱和度在下降 我觉得进行呼吸治疗就行了
You see, when you start out, the nurses know more than you.
看见没 最初的时候 护士总是懂得更多
But after a few months, the training
但是 经过几个月的训练
kicks in and you both feel the dynamic shift.
大家都会察觉到明显的反转
Actually, Carla, I think because of the congestive heart failure,
Carla 我觉得是因为充血性心衰竭
he just needs Lasix.
给他打利尿剂就可以了
The future of the relationship
我们未来的关系如何发展
depends on how she handles that very moment.
就看她在这紧要关头怎么表现了
I'm so proud of you, Bambi.
斑比 我太为你骄傲了
They grow up so fast.
成长得真快
Dr Cox. And there you are.
Cox医生 你这就来了
Excuse me? I was just now wondering if there's anything
什么意思 我正在想 是不是有什么东西
that could actually push my headache into a full-blown migraine.
能让我的头疼彻底变成偏头痛
And there you are.
然后你就来了
What's the story on the admit in 6♥4♥?
6♥4♥床的病人又怎么了
She's great. I really like her.
很好啊 我特喜欢她
Yeah, let's see if you can't focus on things that I actually give a rat's ass about.
知道了 你就不能说一丁点我想听的吗
What?
你说啥
She blacked out at work
她上班的时候晕倒了
and presented with accelerated heartbeat and hyperventilating.
心跳加速 换气过度
Interesting.
真有意思
I don't care if it wasn't good first-date conversation,
我不管第一次约会该不该谈这些
Michael deserved to know what I think about circumcising babies.
Michael应该知道我对给婴儿割包皮的看法
I mean, over my dead body.
我死都不同意
What? Actually, no.
啥 才不是这样呢
No, it wasn't, which is surprising cos he's Jewish.
不不 根本不 我很吃惊 因为他是犹太人
I gave her two Valium.
我给她吃了两片安定
OK, I'm emailing you as we're talking.
咱俩聊天这功夫我正给你发邮件呢
How cool is that?
多酷啊
So she's actually sedated as we speak? Hmm
这就是所谓的"安定"么 嗯哼
OK, bye.
好 拜拜
Hey, Elliot. OK, first impression.
嘿 Elliot 等下 第一感觉
Did I scare Michael off? No.
是我把Michael吓跑的吗 不是啊
No, not if he enjoys a big fat cup of crazy.
除非他喜欢你这种疯疯癫癫的类型
Ms Tracy, we're all extremely busy
Tracy小姐 我们都挺忙的
so if we could get down the business that would be...
如果你能
Oh my God! I have the exact same e-maily-pagey thingy.
噢天呐 我的邮件收发机和你的一模一样
Oh get out!
不是吧你
My H sticks a little bit. Does your H stick? It does! It does...
我的H键有点卡 你的也是吗 是的是的 我的也是
Maybe, it may just be a bench, but you know what?
虽然 它只是个长凳 但你知道吗
It's quiet. And I can chill. It's like my special place.
那儿很平静 能让我放松 简直是我的宝地
You are so damn cute, I can't even stand it.
你太可爱了 我都受不了了
Serious?
真的吗
Yeah, I love it that my man's all deep and whatnot.
真的 我就是喜欢我的男人深邃神秘难捉摸
You know, I get deep. I know.
这你说对了 我确实挺深邃的 我知道
Hey hey hey! What's happening, Rerun? What up, Raj?
嘿嘿嘿 干啥呢 Rerun 啥事儿啊 Raj
How about some of this?
我这动作怎么样
Oh, come on, it wasn't even that good a show.
你俩得了吧 那剧根本就不好看好吗
Take it back. This second.
收回那句话 立刻 马上
Ohh, look at the time. Gotta go, it's lunchtime.
啊哦 午餐时间到啦 我走啦
See ya, baby!
宝贝儿拜拜哟
Are we still on for the Bresson exhibit? Yes, we are.
说好一起去看布列松的摄影展还算数吧 是的呀
Oh, I'm sorry, uh, did somebody just ask out my girlfriend?
喔等下 刚才某人是在约我的女朋友吗
You wanna come?
你来不
Oh, black-and-white photography, very artsy-fartsy, no boobies.
黑白影像 附庸风雅 没胸可看
Hell, no.
那还看啥 不去
Hello, sir. Nice spot.
中午好 医生 位置挺好啊
Yes, sir, it is.
是啊 确实不错
I usually try to get out here for lunch every day at 12:30.
我每天中午12点半都来这儿吃饭
You don't say?
是嘛
Yep, every day, 12:30, for 23 years.
当然 每天中午12点半 23年了
Hey, from now on, your name is Scooter.
嘿 以后你就叫Scooter
I don't get it. Short for scooter pie.
不明白 scooter派的简称啊
I hate scooter pies.
我讨厌scooter派
Oh, Now I see.
哦 原来如此
You big jerk.
你个大混♥蛋♥
Hey, thanks again for the invite, Bambi. I love photography.
嘿 斑比 再次谢谢你邀请我 我可喜欢摄影了
Baby, photography's for studs.
亲爱的 摄影展就是给牛人看的嘛
After working at a hospital for a while,
在医院工作一段时间
you develop a sixth sense for danger.
就会培养出一种预知危险的第六感
Maybe there's a mass cas alert, maybe there's a code...
可能是煤气泄漏警报 可能是某个消息
Maybe someone spent the morning
也可能是某人一大早上
with the most annoying patient in the world and needs to vent.
都在受世界上最烦人的病人折磨 急需发泄
Luckily, I was prepared.
幸好 我都准备好了
Did you do your prerounds? Yes.
例行查房♥做了吗 做了
Discharge summaries? Yes.
出院摘要写了吗 写了
Pharmacy renewals? Yes.
药品更新呢 写好了
SOAP notes? Yes.
主客观评估计划呢 - 也写了
Central line changes? Yes.
中♥央♥静脉导管换了吗 换了
OK, Jannet, but did you go ahead and fix your beeper
好吧 Jannet 那你改BB机的设置了吗
so it doesn't play that annoying song every single time you get paged?
以免它发出那个烦死人的声音
Yes.
我改了
Crap.
完了
I expect you to act like
我 还 指 望 你 做 一 个
a professional around here!
专 业 的 医 生
Is that all you got?
你就这点儿本事吗
Good one.
打得好
Interesting titbit.
给你讲个有意思的
Back during the gold rush when a man staked a claim,
淘金热的时候 如果一个人
if he came upon another man panning his spot,
发现别人占了他的地儿
why he could shoot that fella dead
他可以二话不说
without even asking any questions.
就开枪把那人打死
You don't say.
是嘛
Simpler times.
那时候多简单啊
OK. What if you've had three great dates and he likes you so much
如果你们已经约会三次 都感觉特别好
he hasn't even tried to have sex with you yet?
但他迟迟不肯和你上♥床♥ 怎么办
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表