I mean it's very cliquey and you have to watch what you say.
到处都是小团体 得管好自己的嘴
It's a lot like high school.
跟高中很像
I'd like to think that if I didn't have somewhere else to be,
如果我没有其他事的话
I would have gone and sat with her.
我会跟她坐在一起的
But you see, tonight, there's somebody else I have to take care of.
不过今晚我还有其他人要照顾
I know that watching Will slowly kill himself hurts you, too.
我知道看着Will慢性自杀你也会难过
That's even harder if you don't have anyone to talk about it with.
没人跟你聊天会更难过
So when I got off work
所以我下班后
I figured you konw, I'm gonna pick up a few cold ones, right?
就带了些冰啤酒过来
And then maybe you and I, we'll talk it out,
我跟你 咱们谈谈心
we'll just break the whole thing down.
把事情都说清楚
Right? What do you say to that?
行吗 你觉得怎么样
I'm sick of this
我受够了
everyone keeps ignoring me. I'm like a damn plague around here.
人人都无视我 把我当瘟疫一样
Please, don't look back at me when you're talking.
你说话的时候别看着我
Dr Reid. I just wanted to say,
Reid医生 我只是想说
you're out of my doghouse.
你不会在我这儿失宠的
That was a great catch on that patient with meningococcus.
那个脑脊膜炎病人的病情控制得很不错
That actually wasn't me, sir.
那其实不是我♥干♥的
Carla noticed the rash on his legs.
是Carla注意到了他腿上的皮疹
Well, that's fascinating. You could have fall back into my good graces
真不错 你本可以重新得到我的宠爱
and instead you passed the credit on to a nurse.
可你却把功劳让给了一位护士
How noble. I tell you what,
多大度 告诉你吧
I'll get the cafeteria staff to write
我会让餐厅员工画个
"Was it worth it?" on a big cake for you.
"值得吗"在蛋糕上送给你
"...station". This is the nurses' station.
这里是护士站哦
Do you think I've damaged the ligaments?
你觉得我撞坏韧带了吗
I don't care.
我才不管呢
Now, can I count on you to never drop by here ever again?
好了 你能确保再也不来这儿了吗
Or shall I just go ahead and move?
还是我得搬家
You can't leave a place with this much warmth.
这么温暖的地方你怎么能搬走
I especially love this shelf
我特喜欢这个架子
filled with personal photos of your friends and family.
摆满你亲朋好友照片的架子
Okay, if he comes at you,
他要是冲你发火
just try and roll out the door.
就滚出这个房♥间好了
Well, actually, you have a point.
事实上 你说得也对
I guess watching the game by yourself with a scotch
我想 自个儿喝着威士忌看球
isn't really the only way to watch a game.
并不是看球唯一的方式
I don't know, it's just that... I've always
只是 我总是觉得
thought of needing people is a sign of weakness.
需要别人是懦弱的表现
It's not. Well, then...
不是的 好吧 那
Would you stay and watch the game with me?
你会留下跟我一起看比赛吗
Maybe have a slice of pizza?
再来点披萨
Of course I will. I can braid your hair.
我当然会 我可以帮你扎辫子
I know the couch isn't very deep,
我知道这个沙发不够深
but we could move the back cushion
不过我们可以把靠背拿掉
and spoon.
亲热亲热
Hey, you guys, what do you say?
嘿 伙计们 你们好吗
Beer and chips in the back.
啤酒和薯片都在后面
Just ignore them.
无视他们就行
Tell me the answer to this question.
回答这个问题
Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?
你想要狂野地亲热还是温柔地亲热
Tell you that Kelso didn't ask her, she gave you full credit.
Kelso都没问她 她就把功劳都让给你了
I don't care. Too little too late.
我才不管 这太晚了
Plus, I know why you're really here.
而且 我知道你为什么过来
So I'm gonna plop myself right here in the VIP section,
那我就直接坐进贵宾区
so you can give me what you got.
看看你带了什么货色
I was gonna tell you how I busted JD's chops the other day
我要告诉你那天我嘲笑了JD说的话
for wanting to be friends with a girl.
他说只想跟女孩做朋友
And now I find it so amazing to see how strong you are,
现在我发现你如此强大
how well you carry yourself,
把自己照顾这么好
how I'd give anything just to
我愿付出一切来换取
wake up and watch you read the paper.
起床能看到你在读报的机会
But instead I think you should
不过现在我认为你应该
hop off your broom for a second,
放下你的架子
try and remember what it was like when you first started here
想想你刚来的时候是怎么样的
and give Elliot a break.
放Elliot一马
Because she may be a chore
她也许挺烦的
but she is a good person.
但她是一个好人
And your ass is especially fine today.
而且今天你的屁♥股♥特别好看
Pick me up tomorrow at seven.
明天7点来接我
She's not the only one who can do a speech. I can do a speech.
她不是这儿唯一有好口才的人 我也有
You're to return that umbrella to me at the hospital.
在医院的时候把伞还给我
Not here. Is that clear?
而不是这里 明白了吗
And, newbie...
还有 菜鸟
Know what your problem is? My bones hurt?
知道你的问题是啥吗 我的骨头受伤了
You were gonna rescue me from
你打算用3块钱半打的啤酒
loneliness with a $3 six-pack of light beer?
把我从寂寞空虚中解救出来么
It turns out we can't save people from themselves, newbie.
我们没法解救不懂得自救的人
We just treat 'em.
我们只能治疗他们
Treat that kid with a respiratory problem
治疗那个呼吸道疾病的小子
and when he comes back with cancer,
当他带着癌症回来的时候
go ahead and treat that too.
继续治疗
Well, thanks for the pick-me-up.
谢谢你的善意提醒
Hey, smokers, drinkers, druggies, fatties, whatever.
烟鬼 酒鬼 瘾君子 胖子 不管是谁
All I'm saying is that if you keep living and dying
我的意思是 如果你还纠结于
on whether or not a person changes, well...
他们是否会改变的话 那么
You're not gonna make it as a doctor, that's all.
你永远做不了一名合格的医生
Now come here and give me a hug.
现在过来 给我一个拥抱
It's OK, come here.
没事的 过来
Get outta here!
滚出去
Take this piss water with you.
这些尿水也拿走
It's embarrassing to have it here.
放在这太丢人了
I'll drink it!
我要喝
I'll take the beer. You'll beat it.
啤酒我拿了 你可以滚了
You apologise. No, I don't wanna.
你去道歉 我不想道歉
OK, come on, come on, come on.
好了 好了 就快点去吧
Just do it really fast. Like a Band-Aid.
快点说完 像撕掉创可贴一样
Here, I wrote out the pharmacy renewals on all your patients.
我更新了你所有病人的药单
Great. You know what else would be really helpful?
太好了 知道还有什么会有帮助吗
I think the one thing we never stop looking for is acceptance.
我们永远不会停止追求的就是接受
Thank you, Carla. You're welcome.
谢谢你 Carla 不客气
Acceptance of our own shortcomings.
接受我们自己的缺点
So when's the baby due? What baby?
预产期是什么时候 啥预产期
Acceptance that some things are gonna be what they're gonna be.
接受一些总要面对的事
This is a strange resort,man.
这个度假村有点怪
I mean, The wheelchair service is great
不过 轮椅服务挺爽的
but that suite I rented, there was another person in it.
不过我租的那个套房♥ 之前有人住过
And for some reason the bellhop gave me an enema.
然后侍者还给我灌了肠
Yeah, he's new here.
是啊 他是新来的
So...
那
Anything you wanna say?
你想说什么吗
You know it all, man.
你都知道的 伙计
Still, I hated Will a little
我还是有点讨厌Will
cos thanks to him I started look at all the people who are important to me
因为他 我开始注意那些对我重要的人
in terms of what will probably kill them.
做着会害死他们的事
Heart disease.
心脏病
Liver disease.
肝病
Somebody choking her.
被人掐死
I don't know.
我呢 不知道
Probably stress.
可能是压力吧
Say anything else to him? No.
还跟他说了什么 没了
But you wanted to.
可是你想说
Yeah, but you told me not to.
你告诉我不要说的
Geez, JD, Would you be a man?
JD 像个男人一样好吗
Look, if you can't stick to your convictions, you'll never make it as a doctor.
坚定信念 否则你做不了医生
I can't believe your head exploded.
你的脑袋居然爆♥炸♥了
If your head exploded, you'll never make it as a doctor.
要是脑袋炸了 你就做不了医生了
I mean, come on. You look ridiculous.
拜托 你看起来也太好笑了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表