We can wait like three, four seconds.
我们可以等三四秒
But I just ate, I feel gross.
但我刚吃完东西 我觉得恶心
Not gross, pretty. Come here.
不恶心 你很美 过来
JD, can we just talk for a second?
JD 我们可以谈谈吗
It never fails.
永远都是这样
Oh, yeah, another one.
哦 又一个
How're you doing?
你好吗
Went to high school with her.
和她一起上的高中
We worked at Penguins Yoghurt.
我们一起在企鹅酸奶店工作
I met her on a bus.
我是在公车上遇到她的
She'll come around.
她会回心转意的
Pretzel?
要饼干吗
Thank you.
谢谢
The first few weeks here have been so hard to me,
前几周对我而言太艰难了
mentally, physically, emotionally.
精神上 身体上 情感上都是
It's like math camp all over again.
就好像回到数学夏令营一样
Not that I've ever been to math camp,
不是我真的参加过
it's just an expression.
这只是个表达方式
I use it all the time.
我总这么说
Come on. Anyway...
过来 无论如何
I know the idea of choosing friendship over sex
我知道选择友谊而不是性关系
seems like the last thing any guy wants to hear,
是一个男人最不想听到的
but you know what?
但你知道吗
This time, it actually made sense to me.
这次 它对我行得通
Besides, I challenge anyone to survive being an intern
另外 我不相信有实习生
without having a close group of friends to lean on.
可以在没有一群死党的情况下存活
I can't believe you lost our bottle opener.
真不敢相信你把开瓶器弄丢了
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
I miss it so much it hurts sometimes.
思念是一种病 我已病入膏肓
You're a bad person. Don't judge me.
你个混♥蛋♥ 不要批我
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表