Thanks a lot, JD. Really mature.
太感谢你了 JD 真是成熟的表现
Come on.
别这样呀
Elliot.
Elliot
Oh my god. I am so full.
老天 我饱得要死
Give me another slice. Really?
再给我一块 真的吗
Yeah. Big one.
是 要块大的
I cannot have any more until I work off the last two slices.
我不能再吃了 刚才吃的两块都还没消化呢
So what do you say? Fat, gassy, bloaty sex?
现在怎么办 再来一次油腻腻地滚床单吧
Ok.
好
I'm gonna puke! I don't care.
我要吐了 我不管
Okay. Mr Lewis,
好的 Lewis先生
I'm afraid we're gonna need another stool sample.
恐怕我们还要再取一次您的大便样本
Not for medical reasons. My robot needs food.
不过这个不是用于医学化验的 是要给我的机器人吃
That laugh.
这一笑真销魂
But it's your laugh. I gave it to you.
这个笑属于你 我已经送给你了
I love it so much, I can't stop using it.
我太喜欢这个笑了 总是忍♥不住学呢
It's not as charming if you're mad.
你生气的时候 学的就不那么可爱了
You know you only laugh at your own jokes.
你知道吗 你总是沉迷于你自己的笑话
You never laugh at anything I do.
你从来不会因为我而发笑
That's not true.
谁说的
...colonoscopy. Dr Cox, I'm open!
肠镜 Cox医生 我有空档 把球传给我
Hit me!
来啊
There was nothing funny about that.
那个一点也不好笑
Maybe you just don't know funny. Let me help you out.
可能是你的幽默感不开窍 我来引导引导你
Silly hats are funny. ALF? Very funny!
怪趣帽子就很好笑 <住家外星人>是非常好笑
Anyone in a chicken suit... Oversized phones are funny.
还有什么穿着小鸡戏服的人 对了 特大手♥机♥也很好笑
JD... Hold on.
JD 稍等
Hello?
你好
She's right here.
她就在我旁边
It's for you.
找你的
You know what? You're not as funny as you think you are.
你知道吗 你根本没有你想象得那么幽默
And bam!
然后砰的一声
The shine's off the apple.
一切就风光不再了
That's when you find out that that pretty girl you married
你会发现你当年娶进门的那个小美女
isn't a pretty girl at all. No. She's a man-eater.
根本一点儿也不美 一点也不 她是个男士杀手
And I'm not talking about the "Whoa,
而且我说的不是那种"噢噢
whoa, here she comes" kind of man-eater.
她来了"的那种人见人爱的"男士杀手"
I'm talking about the kind that uses your dignity as a dishtowel
我说的是那种把你的尊严当做洗碗抹布
to wipe up any shreds of
把你全身上下多到会堵住水池的
manhood that might be stuck inside the sink.
男子气概给抹的干干净净
Of course, I may have tormented her from time to time,
当然 我也偶尔会折磨她
but honest to god, that's what I thought marriage was all about.
但我向上帝起誓 我以为婚姻本就该是这个样子的
So much so, that by the end of that relationship,
总而言之 当我们曲终人散时
I honestly don't know who I hated more: her or me.
我已经分辨不清我到底对谁更加恨之入骨了 是她还是我
I used to sit around and wonder
我有时会坐下来思考人生
why our friends weren't
为什么我的朋友们就没有
trying to destroy each other, like we were.
像我们一样用尽全力去伤害对方
And here it turns out the answer's pretty simple.
答案其实很简单
They weren't unhappy.
他们的婚姻很幸福
We were.
我们却不是
I suck at this.
我弱爆了
Sorry.
抱歉啦
You look great bent over.
你弯腰的样子挺销魂
I'm not being an obsesser, but I rolled that damn thing
我不是钻牛角尖 可是我就是按教学录影带的
exactly the way the video I bought told me to.
方法在发球啊
Probably just a bad ball.
可能是那个球的问题
You don't always have to patronise me. Just be honest with me. Tell me that I suck.
你不要总是故意帮我找借口 我要听实话 直接说我弱爆了不就行了
It's hard to be honest with you when you're so neurotic
你老是神经兮兮的 这样让我怎么对你实话实说
you don't even trust the computer to keep your score.
就连电脑记的分你都不愿意承认
So I'm neurotic? I'm sorry!
我神经兮兮 对不起
Is it always this hard? Bowling's a tricky sport.
这个真的有这么难吗 保龄球确实不好打
No, I meant... I know what you meant.
不 我是说 我知道你想说什么
It's difficult for everybody.
这对每个人都不容易
My baby got a strike! I got a strike!
我的宝贝儿全中 我全中
My baby did it! I got a strike!
我的宝贝儿真棒 我全中
Knock 'em down! My baby know how to knock 'em down!
把它们撞倒 我的宝贝儿最会打了
Turk! I'm dizzy! Sorry.
Turk 我头晕死了 对不起
I'm sorry about him.
我替他道歉
My turn!
到我了
Want me to pick you up?
你想要我把你拎起来吗
Enid has always understood
Enid一直很清楚
how much my career meant to me.
我的事业对我来说有多重要
She knows I'm an important man in my field,
她知道我在这个行业还是个举足轻重的人物
and it helps her get on all
我能让她在她的朋友
those little boards of things her friends are on.
搞的那些小活动里都掺上一脚
You know, like, bringing art
就比如说
to the underprivileged kids in the community, blah, blah, blah.
去给社区里的贫困孩子教艺术课呀 之类之类的
When I first met her, she wanted to be a psychiatrist.
我们第一次见面时 她说她想做个精神科医生
But we both decided
但我们后来一致认为
that that wasn't a fitting profession for a family woman.
这个职业对于家庭妇女来说不大合适
No offence, sweetheart.
无意冒犯 亲爱的
I know she's grateful.
我知道她其实很感激我
She likes to joke that
她总是跟我开玩笑说
I choked the last breath of life out of her long ago.
我在很久以前就把她的最后一丝生命力吸干了
Now she's just a shell of a woman.
只留给她一具空空的躯壳
I think that's so cute. I call her Shelly.
我觉得这说法很有意思 我还给她起了个名儿叫小壳子
You know, when I call her that,
有时候我叫她的这个名儿
sometimes she laughs so hard,
她会放声大笑
she cries a little.
笑得眼泪都出来了
What the hell, barbie. You should've gotten a cardiology fellow
搞毛啊 靓女 你一个小时之前
to give Mrs Zuckerman a transvenous pacemaker one hour ago.
就应该让心脏科的人来给Zuckerman太太安心脏起搏器了
Sir, I was waiting to see...
先生 我是想先等等看
You were waiting. I'm sorry, that's...
哦原来你是在等啊 太抱歉了
That's my mistake.
是我的错
I'm gonna wait with ya.
让我跟你一起等吧
Dr Cox...
Cox医生
Gotta give it time. Because, you see,
这确实需要时间 你看
when you're waiting for someone to magically get better all by themselves,
你想等等看 然后看患者会不会奇迹般地自己好起来
the whole thing becomes about time.
这确实需要时间呐
Dr. Cox, I was waiting to see if she would tolerate her low heart rate,
Cox医生 我是想看看她低心率的状态会持续多久
which is exactly what the textbooks tell us to do. Am I right, JD?
课本上就是这样说的 是吧 JD
Is she right, JD? Technically, yes.
她说的对吗 JD 理论上说 是对的
But you know it's really a judgment call,
但这也不是那么死板的 要见机行事
and if she really was that bradycardic,
如果她的心率真的这么低的话
I probably would've called the fellow.
我想我会先叫心脏科的人过来
But I... That's me. I...
可是 我说的只是我的想法
Always side with the hoochie, Newbie?
你就是这么迎合妹子的吗 菜鸟
It's a rookie mistake.
这是是新手常犯的错误
Gosh. You hate to see it.
老天 我最见不得这样了
You want me to Tell you about my girlfriend? You want me to tell you about my boyfriend?
你想让我谈谈我的女朋友 你想让我谈谈你的男朋友
Ok.
好吧
I can be myself around Carla, you know.
跟Carla在一起 我能真正做我自己
Turk makes me feel completely safe
Turk总能给我安全感
and totally independent at the same time.
又能让我感到作为一个独♥立♥个体被尊重
And it's all the same, whether I'm with her or with my boys.
就感觉完全一样啊 无论我是跟她还是跟哥们儿在一起
I can say whatever's on my mind.
我可以畅所欲言
And even if he doesn't like it,
就算他不喜欢我说的
even if he doesn't understand it, he respects it.
甚至听不懂我说的 他还是会尊重我
Wait. Don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna give my boys a back rub.
等等 别会错意 我是不会给我的哥们儿做背部按♥摩♥的
Sure, if a brother's got an itch, I'll scratch it, but...
当然啦 如果有哥们背上痒 我很乐意帮他挠挠 不过
He seems to like who I am.
他喜欢的就是真实的我
She's a cool lady.
她是个很棒的女生
I love her. I love him.
我爱她 我爱他
I should've stood up for you with Dr Cox.
我应该在Cox医生面前替你撑腰的
Yeah. You should've.
你的确应该这么做
I don't want to make him think that it's about our relationship.
我只是不想让他认为 我是因为你是我女朋友才帮你说话的
I know that you want Dr Cox to like you and respect you,
我知道你想要Cox医生尊重你 喜欢你
but you should want me to respect you too.
但你得让我也能尊重你呀
If I didn't respect you, I wouldn't be having sex with you.
如果我不尊重你 我就不会跟你滚床单了
That's not true. I totally would be.
好吧我说实话 我还是会跟你滚床单的
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表