第一季 第二十二集
【实习医生风云】
You ever notice how a tumor looks just like cheese?
你有没有发现肿瘤跟芝士长得好像
Is that good cocktail conversation?
喝酒时候说这个真的好吗
I had this patient today thought he had blood in his stool.
我今天接了个病人以为自己便血
Turned out to be pimento.
最后发现只是胡椒
What? I worked on a homeless guy who vomited up on a entire mitten.
干嘛啦 我看过一个吐在自己手套里的流浪汉
I mean that's not gonna stop me from wearing mine when it's cold out.
我又不会因为这个在大冬天不戴我的手套
What is wrong with you people?
你们到底哪根筋搭错了
We have a good bottle of wine, we all look nice for once.
我们开了瓶好酒 我们都穿的得体
Can we please talk about something other than work? Please?
我们能不能不聊和工作有关的事 拜托了
Name an actress.
说个女演员
JD can tell you which movie she appeared in naked.
JD能告诉你她在哪部电影里有裸戏
I'm gonna go put on my pajamas.
我去换睡衣
Can't believe I shaved my legs for this.
真不敢相信我居然为了这个刮毛了
Drew Barrymore, Meg Ryan, and Jennifer Connelly.
Drew Barrymore Meg Ryan还有Jennifer Connelly
Boys on the Side, The Doors, and as for Ms Connelly,
潇洒有情天 大门 至于Connelly小姐
topless in Inventing the Abbotts,
爱的秘密里半裸上身
bottomless in Requiem For a Dream,
梦之安魂曲里裸下身
and in The Hot Spot, you gotta love her,
还有激♥情♥沸点 你不能不爱她
frontal and tush-tush.
前后都有
Oh, my God! You the man.
天哪 你是老大
That's the thing about best friends. They just get each other.
这就是死党 他们互相理解
You usually get uncomfortable hugging a guy right about now.
通常你跟一个男人抱到现在就会感觉奇怪了
Bring it, baby.
来吧宝贝儿
This isn't gonna end well for you. I used to wrestle in college.
你可不会有好下场 我在大学的时候练过摔角
Oh! You broke the hug!
噢 你打断了我们的抱抱
So you working on a house or what?
所以你在搞装♥修♥还是什么
Yeah, I scored this big restoration job.
是啊 我搞到了一个大型重建的活儿
So who's the fan club?
这粉丝谁啊
Neat hug.
抱得好
Newbie, no one likes a looky-loo.
菜鸟 没人喜欢偷♥窥♥狂
Not now, not ever.
现在不是时候 永远也不会是
What's that, your lucky board or something?
那是什么 你的幸运板子吗
That? Oh, that's a nail gun accident.
这个 打钉枪事故
Oh, my God, that's disgusting.
我天呐 太恶心了
I dosed him with morphine, and the nail went straight through,
我给他多打了点吗♥啡♥ 而且钉子直接穿过去了
so it's not that big a d...
所以不是啥大
Dear God, she's getting woozy. Quickly, show her the bloody side.
老天她快受不了了 快给她看看带血的那面
Look. Touch the nail. Yeah!
快看 摸摸那钉子 快
Wanna touch it? Touch the nail. Touch my nail! Touch it!
想摸吗 摸一下钉子 摸我的钉子 摸啊
Lick the tip of my... Good night!
舔我钉 晚安
Let's get you to a hand surgeon. What about tough guy?
来给你找个外科医生 这猛汉怎么办
Somebody'll get her.
有人会帮她的
Byebye. Please don't.
拜拜 求您别
I can't get over it. I mean who faints anymore?
我过不去这个坎 这年头谁还晕倒
No one's fainted since the '40s.
四十年代♥开♥始就没了
It's okay. You're just a doctor.
没事的 你只是个医生
You shouldn't have to look at that stuff like that.
你又不必看那些东西
I was surprised. I don't like surprises.
我受到了惊吓 我不喜欢惊吓
Oh, my goodness!
我的老天
Pictures capture moments in time.
照片及时捕捉瞬间
When they're posed, they're not real.
如果提前摆动作 就不是真实的了
You know I hate that whole, like... thing.
你知道我讨厌那种 东西
That's why at a party, you see me in the bushes with my camera.
这就是为什么在派对上我都是躲在树丛后拿着相机
You're a little weird, aren't you? Just a little bit.
你有点奇怪是吧 只是一点点
Hey Ben, look what the cat tried
嘿 Ben 快看小猫在被生吞活剥前
to drag in before it was skinned and eaten.
努力拖进来了什么
Meow.
喵
You are still with the annoying camera?
你还拿着那烦人的照相机呢
She just skip the whole part where people say hello to each other?
她就这样跳过那段正常人的问候方式
Hello, Benji. You look very pale.
你好 Benji 你看上去很苍白
I miss the sweet talk.
我真怀念这甜言蜜语
Maybe it's been too long. Maybe my feelings were hurt a little bit.
可能是因为过了太久吧 可能我感情有点受伤
"Feelings." That's a good one.
感情 这招不错
Jordan, you're a big girl now.
Jordan 你是个大姑娘了
When you got divorced,
当你离婚的时候
you put people in the awkward position
你把大家带进了一个尴尬的局面
that have to choose between you and Perry.
要从你和Perry里二选一
You're my brother!
你可是我哥
Well, admittedly, that made it harder.
好吧我承认 这让我犹豫了一下
Ooh, good one!
照的好
"Me so cranky!"
我好暴躁
Patient's name is Mo Weinberg.
病人叫Mo Weinberg
Cancer is confined to the right testicle.
癌症根源在右睾丸
Dr Turk will be assisting with the removal.
Turk医生负责协助移除
Sorry, Mo. Looks like you're about to either lose Larry or Curly.
对不住了Mo 看上去你要失去Larry或Curly了
Moe与病人名字Mo的发音相同
Moe Curly Larry是喜剧组合The Three Stooges(活宝三人组)的成员
Starting the incision.
开始切割
Wait, wait. Stop, stop. I'm guessing Mr Weinberg is Jewish.
等一下 停停 我以为Weinberg先生是犹太人
Yeah, so? Why isn't he circumcised?
是啊 所以呢 为什么他没割过包皮
A recent medical study found
近期科学数据表明
that a mistake is made on 20 percent of all patients.
医生会在百分之20的病人身上犯错
Most of these are clerical and harmless,
大多数都是书面错误或无害的
but it still adds up to a lot of near misses.
但加在一起还是酿成很多大错
Dr Wen asks if there could be a mix-up,
Wen医生想问病人会不会搞错了
because our appendicitis patient,
因为我们的阑尾炎病人
that dude doesn't have an appendix.
根本就没阑尾
Oh, wait right here.
等在这
Wow.
天哪
I know. You know, we almost did... Whoa!
我懂 你要知道 我们差点 天哪
What's goin' on here?
这是在干嘛
No, Mom, I don't care what my third grade teacher is up to.
不 妈妈 我不关心我三年级的老师在打什么主意
And scene.
然后 演出结束
How are you?
你最近怎么样
How are you? I haven't seen you since your breakdown.
你怎么样 自从你上次崩溃后我就没见过你
Oh, which one?
哪次
Oh. So...
所以
What's new?
有啥新鲜事
Last time I saw you I was really stressed out.
上次我见你的时候我压力特别大
You know. The weight of the world on my shoulders.
你知道的 那份在我肩上的责任感
So guess what I did. Quit your job?
所以猜我♥干♥了什么 辞职
Flushed my fish down the toilet.
把我的鱼冲进了马桶
No more feedings, no more cleaning the bowl,
再也不用喂食 再也不用刷鱼缸
no more being judged for having a second glass of wine.
再也不会喝第二杯酒的时候被批判
Don't even get me started on judgmental fish.
别提那些挑剔的鱼了
But that sent me on this whole shame spiral,
但这件事让我进入了羞愧漩涡
so I decided to travel.
所以我决定去旅行
I got hit on in Venice. I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
我在威尼斯被搭讪 爬了乞力马扎罗山
For about ten minutes. It's very very steep.
爬了差不多十分钟 那山真的真的很陡
And then I went to Florida to swim with Dolphins.
然后我去佛罗里达跟海豚游泳了
Oh. And I don't mean the fish.
噢 我说的可不是那种鱼
There was an NFL thing going on at the hotel.
酒店里来了支NFL队
You. I almost forgot! I'm engaged!
你啊你 我差点忘了说了 我订婚了
There used to be a ring, but my fiance did some soul-searching
之前那儿有个戒指 但我未婚夫进行了点灵魂搜索
and we decided that it needed to be a little more fancy.
然后我们决定那个戒指得更大点
Oh, you have no idea how happy this makes me.
你可不知道这个消息让我有多开心
I've been trying to figure out how to tell you.
我还在想怎么和你说呢
The only reason you're vomiting and exhausted is...
你一直在呕吐而且疲惫的原因是
Well, you're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I'm what now?
我什么了
Yeah, pregnant! Your fiance's gonna be so happy!
怀孕了 你的未婚夫肯定很开心
My fiance and I decided not to have sex until we were married.
我和我未婚夫决定先结婚再上♥床♥
So he's not gonna be so happy.
所以他不会多开心
More curious, really, than happy.
相比开心 更好奇吧
So, you'll want to rewrap the gauze when it gets soiled.
纱布变脏的时候就重新包一下
Rewrap a dirty bandage. It's phenomenal
重包脏的邦迪 闻所未闻
how you doctors keep all this in your head.
你们医生怎么能记住这么多东西的
You know, we don't. It says it right there on the box.
我们用不着记 都在盒子上写着呢
Look, right there. Hey, don't be mean to him. You're mad at me.
看 就在这儿 别冲他发脾气 你生我的气而已
Because you shouldn't do contracting work.
因为你不该干施工的活
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表