I'm a doctor interested in my patients, male or female.
我只对病人感兴趣 不管男女
Right now, one of them needs help.
现在 有个病人需要帮助
God! Do I know women.
老天 以为我不懂女人吗
I don't get it. Why are we on the roof?
我不明白 我们干嘛来屋顶
I wanted to show you that
我想告诉你
no matter how ugly things can get down there,
不管外面的世界有多糟
there's still a lot of beauty up here.
还是有很多美好事物存在的
Is that... gum or pigeon crap on my sneaker?
是口香糖还是鸽粪粘在我鞋上
Come on, look around.
拜托 看看你的周围
There's nobody here, no one can see us.
没人在这儿 没人能看到我们
We could do whatever we wanted.
我们可以做一切想做的事
Like what?
比如什么
How are you not getting this?
你居然这么不解风情
You mean have relations.
你是说在这里发♥生♥关♥系♥啊
You wanna have relations right here on the roof.
你想在屋顶上跟我发♥生♥关♥系♥
The pebbles will make my
小石子会把我的屁♥股♥
ass look like a chocolate chocolate chip.
弄成巧克力碎片的
I can make you see God again, or at least call out his name.
我可以让你飘飘欲仙哦 至少让你直喊上帝
Is this a joke to you?
这很好笑吗
No, I'm just trying to help you feel better.
不 我只想让你好受些
You don't know how I feel. Well, then tell me.
你不懂我的感受 那就告诉我听
I feel abandoned!
我觉得自己被遗弃了
All my life, I've believed that God listens to our prayers,
一直以来 我都坚信上帝聆听每个人的祈祷
and that he cares for us and that he watches over us.
他关心我们 照顾我们
Last night, so many people needed to be watched over.
可是昨晚 看到有那么多人需要照顾
How am I supposed to believe in
我该如何相信
someone that's gonna let innocent people suffer?
一个任由无辜者受苦的人
Answer me, please.
请回答我
I can't.
我不知道
Did you see baby Charlie yet?
你去看过小Charlie了吗
Oh, yeah, I was just planning on doing that. Never.
我正打算去看 才不会去呢
You're such a special friend.
你是个很特殊的朋友
Gosh, Marjorie, aren't you sassy today?
天啊 Marjorie修女 你今天好活泼啊
Did Santa finally bring you that Y chromosome you always wanted?
是不是圣诞老人终于把你变成男人了
What's your problem, anyway? For starters, I hate Christmas.
你有什么毛病啊 首先 我讨厌圣诞
I don't like bambersnoodles, I loathe dinkerwallows,
我讨厌小鹿斑比 讨厌圣诞
I hate snagtumgopers,
讨厌一切
I say, do you follow?
你听懂了吗?
Do you think I'm a moron?
你以为我是傻瓜啊
Don't answer that question. It's a trick, that's a trick.
别理她 这是个陷阱 这是个大陷阱
Pre-natal lice?
新生婴儿虱子
You do realise that would be lice in the womb?
你知道这表示子♥宫♥里面有虱子吧?
I've seen them, they're real and gross.
我亲眼见过 极其恶心
Maybe Dr Cox had pushed me too far.
也许是因为Cox医生对我太凶了
Whatever it was, I told on him.
无论如何 我要告他一状
Plus, he didn't even go see baby Charlie yet.
而且他都还没有看过小Charlie
And then something amazing happened. They connected.
然后奇妙的事情发生了 他们竟然联合了
And all the hatred they had for each other
他们相互间所有的不满
was suddenly focused on me.
突然全部转移到了我身上
Excuse me, Sally Sensitive, I don't remember asking you anything.
不好意思 Sally小妹妹 我好像没跟你说话吧
Your mom's aware she'll have to stop breast-feeding?
你妈知道该给你断奶了吗
Good Jordan, good. Now work the body, under the ribs.
好样的 Jordan 现在活动身体 攻击肋骨下方
I'm not gonna see that baby either.
我也不准备看宝宝
Are you gonna tattle on me? Are you?
你也想要告发我吗
I'm frightened. Do you have a second?
我好怕 你有时间吗?
God, yes. Run away.
天啊 有的是 快滚吧
I spoke to a 911 operator
一个911接线员告诉我
who got a call from a girl in labour,
她接到一个临产女子的求助电♥话♥
but they lost the signal. I don't know what to do.
但是后来没信♥号♥♥了 我不知道该怎么办好
One of the worst things about this place
医院里最糟糕的地方
is how often you feel like there's no one to turn to.
就是你经常会感到无助
You'll be OK.
你会没事的
Babies are amazing.
宝宝真神奇
Especially the way they bring people together.
尤其可以让人们冰释前嫌
So, baby Charlie is the bald one?
小Charlie是那个光头
Yeah. He wouldn't be smiling
是啊 要是知道他爸妈长那么丑
so much if he knew how ugly his parents were.
他就不会笑那么欢了
You're a sexy bitch. Thanks.
你这个性感婊♥子♥ 谢谢
I really think it's impossible to be unaffected.
我真的觉得身处其中 很难不受影响
What up, little dawg?
你好啊 小可爱
A baby can stir something deep down inside you,
宝宝可以激起你内心深处的情感
you didn't know was there.
连你自己都不曾意识到它的存在
Look at the baby!
看那个宝宝
They help you find something you thought you'd lost.
他们让你找到你认为已经消逝的情感
How did you know she was here?
你怎么知道她在这里
I don't know, I just knew.
我也不知道 直觉吧
I guess Turk was right after all.
我想Turk是对的
Miracles do happen.
奇迹会发生
I think you just have to be willing to look for them.
只要你愿意寻找
Merry Christmas, guys.
圣诞快乐 伙伴们
God bless us, every one.
愿上帝保佑我们每一个人
Dude, you could not be a bigger dork.
老兄 你不会更傻了
You're so lame.
你真笨
That was so cheesy.
超俗气
Really? Cos I felt like it was... right.
是吗 我觉得气氛刚刚好啊
Wait up!
等等我
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表