I said to you right before you left this morning?
今早你走之前我说了什么吗
Left where?
从哪儿走
You're unbelievable.
你真让人难以置信
That's too bad. I liked her.
太不幸了 我喜欢她
I did too.
我也喜欢她
Dear God.
上帝啊
Why don't we just say something to him?
我们为什么不跟他说点什么呢
Like what?
比如什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
"I heard some of your songs and"
我听了你的歌♥
"I think they're extraordinary"?
我觉得它们很特别
Elliot, don't.
Elliot 不要
I won't. Pinkie swear.
我不会的 拉钩发誓
I heard your songs and
我听了你的歌♥
I think they're extraordinary!
我觉得它们很特别
Excuse me?
你说什么
You swore!
你发过誓的
You know what? Just forget it.
当我什么都没说
We won't bother you any more.
我们不会再打扰你了
Sir, whatever happened to Bunny?
先生 Bunny到底怎么了
We gotta know.
我们一定要知道
Actually, the music came before Bunny.
实际上 音乐在Bunny之前
I learned to play the guitar
我学会了弹吉他
growing up as a young rapscallion in Mississippi.
并长成了密西西比的一个小流氓
But things didn't really take off
但这还没完
until I moved to Memphis.
直到我搬到了孟菲斯
Then I met the Colonel,
我遇到了炸鸡上校
and the hits just kept coming.
然后就是高♥潮♥迭起
Unfortunately, it went to my head.
不幸的是 我吃上瘾了
I gained a lot of weight,
我重了很多
started wearing wank jumpsuits
开始穿自♥慰♥连体裤
and ate tranquillisers like they were trail mix.
像吃什锦坚果一样吃镇定剂
Sir...
先生
Then, in 1977, I died on the toilet.
然后 1977年 我死在了马桶上
Or did I?
我死了吗
You never played the guitar, did you?
你从没弹过吉他对不对
Son, that crap is for hippies!
小子 那种破烂嬉皮士才喜欢
Now, for God's sake, get back to work.
现在 天哪 回去干活吧
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Ultimately, I always turn to the person I trust the most.
最终 我总是去找我最信赖的人
Cos I know when he looks at me in the eyes,
因为我知道当他看着我的眼睛
says I didn't do anything wrong,
说我什么都没做错的时候
I'll actually believe it.
我会相信他
Looks like you screwed the pooch there, tinker bell.
看起来你把那杂种搞砸了 小叮当
But I didn't overmedicate him.
但我没有过度治疗他
Of course you didn't.
你当然没有
I always check your orders every time you make them.
我每次都会检查你的用药
But if you're wondering
但如果你好奇
whether or not you treated Mr Simon differently
自己是否将Simon先生区别对待
because he's a complete jerk, well,
就因为他是个混♥蛋♥的话 那么
I think you know the answer to that one already, don't you?
我想你已经知道答案了对吗
Depends what you mean by "different".
取决于你说的"区别"是什么意思
I have to warn you,
我必须警告你
I just got dumped in front of my ex-wife,
我刚当着我前妻的面 被狠狠地甩了
not ten minutes ago.
还是不到十分钟前的事
OK, buddy?
懂了吗 哥们
It's always easy to treat the nice ones nice, isn't it?
总会不自觉对好的病人更好 对吗
But your drug addicts, your child abusers,
但还有那些瘾君子们 儿童虐待者们
your garden-variety jerks...
和那些普通的混♥蛋♥们
You know, it's barely misting out.
你知道 这天几乎不会下雾的
It's my hair. If it even gets damp,
是我的头发问题 如果天气潮湿
it frizzes out and becomes wildly unmanageable.
头发就会炸毛 变得难以打理
Mine too.
我的也是
It was a joke, ya girl.
那只是个玩笑 小姑娘
Newbie,
新来的
the only way to judge your growth as a doctor,
判断你作为医生成长的唯一标准
hell, as a human being,
算了 作为人类吧
is by making sure you don't
就是确保你不会
repeat the same mistakes over and over.
一次又一次犯相同的错误
That was really great, but next time,
刚才很棒 不过下次
would you do me a faver and not look me in the eye?
能不能帮个忙 别看着我的眼睛
It really gets in the way of what I come here to do.
这会妨碍到我来这的目的
Then, for God's sake, stop turnin' around.
那看在上帝的份上 别再转过身去了
That's classy.
那很经典好吗
Wait a minute. You don't have to go,
等等 你没必要走的
you know, if you don't want to.
如果你不想走的话
Oh my God are you really that lonely?
天哪 你真的那么寂寞吗
Kinda, yeah.
是的没错
All right. I'll toss you a quickie,
好吧 我跟你打一炮快的
but no talking.
但不许说话
I'll talk if I want to, you know.
我想说就说
Be quiet.
安静
The worst thing about being a doctor is
做医生最糟糕的就是
that you fall short a lot.
你常常不符合标准
The best part is that,
最好的就是
if you wait around for a few seconds,
如果你等待几秒
you get a chance to redeem yourself.
你就有机会挽回
Hey, Number Two!
嘿 二号♥
Hey, Number One.
嘿 一号♥
How ya doing, man?
怎么样 哥们
I guess there's good and bad in all of us.
我想我们所有人身上都有好有坏
**Woke up this morning*
*今早醒来
**Without you*
*你不在身边
**Oh, it ain't just*
*哦 那太不公平
**The skies that's blue*
*天空如此的蓝
**And there's nothin' I can do but close my eyes*
*我却无事可做 唯有闭上眼睛
**And dream about you*
*跟你在梦中相遇
Dr Kelso, your wife is on line one.
Kelso医生 你妻子在一号♥线路
Hey, Bunny.
嘿 Bunny
No, I forgot.
没有 我忘了
Yeah. No, yeah. I'll do it as soon as I get home.
是 没有 是 我一回家就做
Well, I'm s...
我真
I guess hanging up on me is the right thing to do.
我猜挂我电♥话♥才是对的
And once you've accepted all sides of yourself,
而只要你接受了自己的每一面
it's a lot easier to sleep at night.
晚上入睡就变得简单多了
Good night, Number Two.
晚安 二号♥
Nothing.
什么都没有
Gotta be boobs somewhere.
一定在哪儿有大胸
Nothing.
什么都没有
Jackpot.
头奖
Cheers.
干杯
Hmm.
嗯
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表