So I can't pronounce it. Try and be a little more sensitive, OK?
我就是读不出来嘛 有点同情心好吗
New bra, Janice? Cos it's working.
新胸罩吗 Janice 丰胸立竿见影啊
Besides, the only reason I'm getting all these great procedures
再说了 我被分到做这些牛逼的手术
is because nobody's died on me in like three months.
是因为最近三个月来没人死在我手术台上
Listen Man, you never have to apologise for being on a hot streak.
兄弟 你手术台上捷报频传这是好事
I'm psyched for you,
我为你高兴
and I wouldn't take those procedures away if I could.
我也不会抢你的牛逼手术的
Sir, would you mind giving me
老大 你能把分给Todd的
the duodenal jejunostomy instead of the Todd?
十二指肠空肠造口术分给我吗
Am I impressed by your moxie? You betcha.
我被你的勇气感动了吗 那是当然
Am I going to reward it? Not a chance.
我会因此奖励你吗 想都别想
This Todd thing is killing me. Where's your lunch?
Todd出风头这事烦死我了 你的午饭呢
Thank you, Barry. Hey! That's for Barry, Jr.
谢谢你 Barry 这是给你儿子的
What? The little guy's in leg braces.
怎么了 他儿子的腿上还上着支架呢
Hi.
嗨
I visited my safety deposit box today. Guess what I found?
我今天去看了看保险箱 猜我找到什么了
My grandfather's Purple Heart? Please.
我爷爷的紫心锭 别这样
I sold that years ago to pay for these.
那个我早就卖♥♥了丰胸去了
Our wedding rings.
我找到咱们的结婚戒指了
Holy cow. What do you think?
不会吧 你觉得怎样
Are you kidding me? I'm gonna wear this the rest of my life.
开玩笑 我要下半辈子都戴带着它
Of course, marriage can make the rest of your life seem longer.
当然了 婚姻似乎会让你的下半辈子变长
So you're just going to fall asleep
你就准备在我下半辈子的时间里
right after for the rest of my life?
每次做完就睡是么
So I'm supposed to pay for your Botox the rest of my life?
我是不是下半辈子都要为你的肉毒杆菌买♥♥单
I'm not sure I want to watch you drink a beer
我不确定我愿意下半辈子
while I'm holding the baby for the rest of my life.
一边抱着孩子 一边看你喝酒
Look, Attila, there's no way I'm gonna listen
匈奴王 我的下半辈子
to you complain about the rest
绝不要在听你抱怨
of your life for the rest of my life, got that?
你的下半辈子中度过 明白吗
Yeah, not listening. By the way, now that we're married again,
没听见 现在咱们又是夫妻了
we've got to make out new wills in case one of us dies.
就得订立遗嘱以防咱俩谁先挂了
Oh, God, I hope it's me.
老天爷 让我先挂吧
Yep, there was definitely trouble in paradise.
伊甸园里也是有烦恼的
Would Co-chief Dorian please report to the ICU?
副主任医师Dorian请来重症监护室报到
Co-chief Dorian. The co-chief.
副主任医师Dorian 副主任医师
Well, Mrs Covello, your CAT scan showed a small rectal tumour,
Covello女士 X光显示你的直肠有个小肿块
so I want to schedule a low anterior resection.
我会安排一个直肠癌低位前切除术
Don't worry. We have an amazing surgical team here, OK?
别担心 我们的手术团队很棒
That means a lot, coming from the co-chief resident.
副主任医师这么说我就放心了
How did she hear? She's been in a coma for two weeks!
她怎么也听说了 她不是昏迷了两周了吗
Damn it. Hi Buddy.
该死 哥们
Can I talk to you for a second? Sure.
能说两句吗 当然
I know the Todd's doing her resection,
我知道Todd是她的手术医师
but if you send her down right now,
但你要是现在送她下来
he's a little busy so it'd have to be me.
他也没时间做 还是得我来做
What's Todd doing?
Todd在干吗
You know the surveyors outside taking pictures
测量员在外面为城市规划委员会
of the hospital for the zoning commission?
拍摄咱们医院的照片
I told him they were shooting a Sacred Heart calendar.
我告诉Todd他们在给圣心医院拍挂历图片
Gentlemen, say hello to June!
先生们 向六月先生问好吧
How about a sneak peek at July?
要不要也一睹七月的风采
I don't know. It's a little early to start pulling strings.
我不知道呢 现在找关系貌似还有点早吧
I just got this co-chief job.
我也是刚得到副主任医师职位的
Damn it, now I'm saying it.
妈妈的 我怎么也这么叫自己了
Come on, man, get me back in the game.
别这样 老兄 帮我一把把
ok. ok! Ok!
好吧 太好了
You know what, here's ten bucks for letting me help you out.
奖励你十块让我帮助你
Spend it wisely.
花到刀刃上啊
I think she's a little upset
我觉得
that she doesn't look the way she used to.
和原来的样貌不同让她有点不高兴
Why? How did she used to look?
为什么 她以前长啥样
Oh, dear ugly.
这么丑
What do you know? It's the paging of the shrew.
悍妇又传呼我了
Why don't you talk to her?
你为什么不和她谈谈
Why don't you? Mind my own business.
你怎么不去 这是你的责任
Your life is your life,
你的路你自己走
it's not my job to fix it, unless you ask me.
我没义务帮助你 除非你请教我
When I get in there, because I'm a good shrink,
我会进去 因为我是个出色的心理医生
and you, my friend, are a walking disaster. Shall we?
你呢 就是个活生生的杯具 走吧
So now, Miss Myers, how are you feeling?
Myers女士 你感觉如何
I was wondering if it were possible to have surgery again.
我在想可不可以再做一个整形手术
Hi, sweetie. I'm in a tunnel.
宝贝 我在隧♥道♥信♥号♥♥不好
Look, your body's been through an enormous amount of trauma.
你的身体经历了巨大的创伤
I can't recommend you go racing back into surgery.
我不建议你再次进行手术
Now, I guarantee if you just give it time,
我保证时间久了
you'll be happy with the way you look.
你就会习惯现在的样子了
Oh, my God.
天哪
What?
啥事
I just don't look like myself.
我不再是我自己了
I know I had a big nose and droopy eyes,
我知道我有个大鼻子和吊眼角
but they were my nose and my droopy eyes, you know?
可那是我的大鼻子和吊眼角
Tell me more about yourself.
跟我说说你的故事吧
Around here, there's always
在这里 总会
one person that'll come through for you.
遇到帮助你的贵人
In Turk's case, that was me.
对于Turk来说 我就是那个人
Hey, Elliot!
Elliot
I want to talk to you about this chief resident thing.
我想和你谈谈主任医师这件事
What about it? Well, as you may have heard
怎么了 你可能也
from the loud speaker, some residents, the janitor,
从大喇叭里听到有些住院医师 清洁工
my mother, your mother and a coma patient,
我妈妈 你妈妈 还有个昏迷的病人
I'm being referred to as the co-chief resident.
都在叫我副主任医师
I think we should either both go with co-chief
我觉得我们应该都是副主任医师
or chief, don't you co-agree?
或者主任医师 你同意吗
Excuse me, we're working up this patient
打扰一下 现在有个病人
for a hyper-coagulable state with a prolonged PTT.
处于血凝时间过长的状态
What's our next step?
我们该怎么办
That's easy. What you want to do...
很简单 你要做的是
I'd like my answer from the chief resident.
我要听主任医师的回答
We're both chief residents. Isn't that right, Dr Reid?
我们都是主任医师 对吗 Reid医生
With a prolonged PTT, you'd want to do a one-to-one mixing study.
血凝时间过长 你需要做一个一对一的混合研究
That's why she's the chief, you're the co-chief.
这就是她是主任 你是副主任的原因
Shut up, Lonnie! You shut up!
闭嘴 Lonnie 你闭嘴
Obviously, for your ex-wife,
很显然 对于你的前妻来说
just the illusion of hair is important.
有一头浓密毛发很重要
Excuse me.
先走一步
So you're saying it had nothing to do with my impotence?
你是说她离开我和我的阳痿无关吗
Dr. Cox, I was wondering if we could talk about Miss Myers in my office.
Cox医生 能去我办公室谈谈Myers女士吗
I make it a point to never enter a shrink's office
我有个不进心理医生办公室的原则
unless I'm planning on over-paying somebody
除非我要给某人撒钱
for telling me something I already know.
让他告诉我我已经知道的事儿
You're obviouly really distracted by by the situation with your marriage.
你要被你的婚姻生活逼疯了
Something I already know. What do I owe? Will 10 bucks cover it?
我知道 欠你多少 十块够不够
Yeah! Are you gonna hang onto that?
够了 你还当真了
Yeah, you know, I forgot my lunch money. It's kielbasa day in the cafeteria.
我忘带午饭钱了 餐厅里今天有波兰熏肠
Love it. Anyway, Miss Myers values your opinion.
爱死它了 Myers女士很看重你的想法
I don't think you're trying to understand how she feels.
但我觉得你没试着理解她
Look, if I ever want your advice on one of my patients,
当我需要你的治病建议的时候
I'll ask, but do not hold your breath,
我会问你 但别有太高期望(屏住呼吸)
unless, of course, you can hold it
除非 你能屏住
for a really long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time.
屏住很长 很长 很长 很长时间
I can't. I used to smoke.
屏不住 我以前抽烟
Kielbasa. Yes!
波兰熏肠 就是它
Let me buy you lunch.
我请你吃午饭
I'm rich. I'll buy you lunch and some gold teeth to eat it with.
哥有钱了 我请你吃午饭 再给你买♥♥口金牙
You got one more black joke this month
这个月你还剩一个黑人笑话的配额
before I bust your ass.
用完就得挨揍了
Damn it! I used them all up watching Barbershop 9.
该死 看9号♥理发店的时候都用完了
OK That's it, and I'll get you later.
到此为止吧 一会再找你算账
How'd surgery go? You know I was on top of my game.
手术做的咋样 我的手术我做主
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表