J.D., you said you were gonna break up with Neena.
J.D.你说过要和Neena分手的
I know, believe me, the whole time we were having sex
相信我 整个做♥爱♥的过程
I was thinking about Turk.
我都在想着Turk
That came out wrong. And you...
这么说不合适 还有你
...why do you want everybody in this hospital to be as miserable as you?
为什么你想让这里的每个人都和你一样病态
How could you not get this?
你怎么就不明白
What does misery love?
病态和什么相连
All right, look...
行了 听着
Company!
病态和病态
Misery loves company!
同病相怜
Misery loves company.
同病相怜
Oh, God.
我的妈啊
OK, sure sure. Maybe we did screw up, just a poquito,
没错 我们是做错了 但只是小错
but come on, we're definitely
别这样 我们肯定不是
not the ones that you want to be mad at.
你要发火的对象
Oh, yeah? Then who?
是吗 那谁是
Hiya, fellas.
大家好啊
Summers,
Summers
I think we can save your foot. It's his heart.
我觉得你的脚还是有救的 是心脏
I know that.
我知道
We're concerned about your ticker.
我们是担心你的起搏器
Yes.
对
Yes, yes.
对 对
Well, your paper strip looks good.
你的心电图看起来不错
But, we're going to have to listen to that heart of yours.
但是 我们还是要听听你的心跳
I'm afraid I was wrong. We're going to have to take that foot.
恐怕我之前说错了 我们还是要把那只脚截肢了
My talk with Carla gave me the courage to take a stand.
和Carla的谈话让我有了勇气表态
After all, misery loves camaraderie.
毕竟 同病相怜嘛
Look, Neena...
Neena 是这样...
If you talk about ending our relationship again, I'll punish you.
你要是再提分手 我就要惩罚你了
Punish me? How?
怎么惩罚我
You know what? Now, this is cra...
这太疯狂了
I am not gonna get your name tattooed on my ankle, OK?
我才不要把你的名字纹在脚踝上
Enough is enough, all right?
差不多就行了 好吧
A man has to have his limits.
我的忍♥耐也是有极限的
Let's get out of here. Come on.
走吧 快点
And that's when I realised I would never be strong enough
此刻我意识到我永远不可能强大到
to break Neena's hold over me. I needed help.
挣脱Neena的束缚 我需要帮助
I needed someone even scarier than she was.
我需要找个比她还可怕的人
I needed a real witch.
一个真正的巫婆
It's a witch!
一个巫婆
Somebody must have left this here from Halloween.
肯定是万圣节别人留下的
God, Dr Cox is gonna go off on me,
完了 Cox医生肯定要骂死我了
It's going to be worse than the time
一定比我哥Barry抓到
my brother Barry caught me reading his Playgirl magazines.
我看他花花女郎的还惨
Don't you mean Playboy? No.
你是说花♥花♥公♥子♥吗 不是
So you're saying your brother's... Yes Has he actually told your family...
你哥是 对 他跟家人出柜了吗
No. But everyone's positive that he is
不知道 但大家都心知肚明
Do you think he and another guy... No more questions.
他是不是和别的男人... 不准再问问题了
Elliot, if you can handle that sexist dirtbag in there,
Elliot 如果你能驾驭的了那个性别歧视的混球
you can certainly handle Perry. Why are you being nice to me?
驾驭Perry肯定没问题 你为什么对我这么好
OK Perry occasionally talks to me at home,
Perry在家的时候偶尔提起过
and he told me that you don't need him as much anymore,
他说你不再像从前那么需要他了
and it annoys the hell out of him,
让他很不爽
which, of course, gives me endless enjoyment.
看他这样我很享受
Don't go backwards. Own what you did with Mr Summers.
别退步 承认你对Summers先生所做的
You are so much stronger
你比这里其他的
than all the other idiot residents around here.
傻瓜住院医师都强
Really?
真的吗
Jordan, I need you to break up with somebody for me.
Jordan 我需要你帮我分个手
Really.
真的
Hey, there's no pie here.
没有馅饼啊
Oh, my God!
天呐
You two are gonna kill me.
你们俩要杀了我
Nobody's gonna kill you.
没有人要杀你
Hi. I'm Dr Nobody.
嗨 我是"没有人"医生
Oh, I see. This is your Hippocratic Oath? Schoolyard threats?
明白了 这是你们希波克拉底誓词吗 还是人身威胁
Seriously, is there no pie?
真的没有馅饼吗
Look, Turk,
Turk
I know you feel like you did right by him,
我明白你觉得你没有对不起他
but you have to acknowledge
但你得承认
that Mr Korman feels like you let him down.
Korman先生觉得你让他失望了
Hey, you know what?
事实上
I don't feel that way.
我并没有失望
I know you did the best job you could.
我知道你尽了全力
But there's something that you should know about me.
我想告诉你们的是
People hate me.
我不招人待见
But in tennis,
但是在网球场上
they're forced to interact.
人们被迫和我互动
So for three hours two Sundays a month,
所以在每个月 每两个周末的三小时里
I have friends. You know what I mean?
我是有朋友的 你明白我的意思吗
So, what you're saying is that even though you think
你是说即使你知道
my husband did a great job,
我老公做的很棒
you've decided to crush his spirit
你也要粉碎他的意志
by putting a permanent black mark on his medical record
给他的行医生涯中抹个黑点
over a tennis game?
就为了打网球
I fear I've said too much.
恐怕我透露的太多了
OK, this woman is horrifying, so don't panic.
这个女人很恐怖 不要惊慌
I'll be fine. I was talking to myself.
我应付的来 我是在给自己打气
There you are. Go get in the backseat of my car and lie down on the floor.
你在这儿啊 上后座上躺下
OK. Back.
好吧 回来
Neena. Word?
Neena 聊几句
Oh, it's so on.
好戏开始了
You got something to say, say it.
有屁快放
The thing about strong women,
强势女人的特点就是
if you call them out,
你惹毛了她们
they're gonna give you a piece of their mind.
她们就让你尝尝厉害
I should've known, Barbie.
我就知道 芭比
Hell, you have been impersonating a doctor since the first day you got here.
你来的第一天 就一直在冒充医生
Look, I did what I had to do to treat this guy.
我对症下药治疗这个人
And as far as me being scared
至于你要吓唬我
about you telling him that I'm full of crap...
你会告诉他我满口胡言
Hey, jerkwad! I'm Dr Reid!
嗨 老混♥蛋♥ 我就是Reid医生
What?! Oh, and by the way,
什么 哦 顺便提一句
I had a chat with your wife. I know I'm in your head.
我和你老婆聊了聊 我知道我是你的心病
It took me three years to move in and I'm not moving out.
我花了三年成为你的心病 我可不会轻易放弃
Here's what's gonna happen.
就这样办
You're gonna drop this lawsuit because it's wrong and you know it,
你撤诉 因为你知道起诉本来就不对
but also because if you don't,
还因为假如你不撤诉
I'll pound the plaid right off that shirt
我的拳头可就不长眼了
and make it so the only way
到时候你只能
you'll be able to eat pie is through a straw.
用吸管吃馅饼了
You come in here and walk around like you're the queen bee?
你在这儿进进出出的像个女王一样
Guess what, missy. This is my house.
很不幸 小妞 这是老娘的地盘
You and Mr Chestless here are over.
你和平胸男到此就拜拜了
So move on. Cos if you don't,
所以赶紧走远 如果你不走
I'm gonna turn your little lame liaison into a threesome
我可要把你的小破车变成3P战场了
starring yours truly.
主角就是姐姐我
And I don't kiss nice.
我可不温柔
And just like that, we all knew who had won.
就这样 谁赢了显而易见
Ouch.
好痛
Yeah!
说得好
OK. Fine. It's over.
好吧 分手
I'm free?
我自♥由♥了
Hey, you. Go get in the back of my car.
嗨 你 到我汽车后座上
Awesome.
掉馅饼了
Wow. Thanks, Jordan. I'll see you around.
哇 太感谢了Jordan 回头见
Not so fast. You're my bitch now.
先别走 你现在跟我混了
Jordan's making me stretch out her new jeans.
Jordan让我帮她撑新牛仔裤
Cry me a river.
真同情你
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表