Wrong. Look...
错了 听着
If every once in a while
如果你能偶尔
you could let her be the one to give the advice,
让她做提建议的人
you guys might end up being friends.
也许你们能成为朋友
I can do that...
我能做到
...and tell Carla that you did well.
并且告诉Carla你做的很好
You truly underestimate how proud my wife is.
你真的低估了我老婆的自尊心
If she knew I was here, she'd kill me.
如果她知道我在这 会杀了我的
All right.
好吧
What happened to the part about
你怎么没提到
how much I help people around here?
我对周围的人帮助有多大
She said I did well. Turtlehead.
她说我做的很好 鳖头
You're gonna want to get a piece of this. Come on.
这事你准想参一脚 快来
Where'd you get the coat? I earned it.
你这大褂哪来的 我应得的
Let's get our moment.
迎接属于我们的时刻吧
Thanks for all the hard work, Bob. Glad to do it.
谢谢你们所有的努力Bob 乐意效劳
Oh, and, Bart, I think Lyle might be ready for
还有 Bart 我觉得Lyle大概准备好进行那个
that rough-sex-play talk you had with your other boys.
你跟其他儿子进行过的狂野性♥爱♥安全事项谈话了
Too late.
太迟了
Can you imagine us trying to do that three years ago?
你三年前能想到我们会变得这么老练吗
I know. Remember our first code?
我知道 还记得我们实习的第一天吗
Well, I remember hiding in a supply closet.
我记得我们藏在储藏室的那天
That's the one.
就是那天
Ultimately, conflict is resolved
最终 冲突通过回忆
by remembering why you were friends in the first place.
你们最初是怎么成为朋友的而平息了
Don't hang up, Lester.
别挂Lester
You should talk to her. You know her better.
和她谈谈吧 你更了解她
Or by swallowing your pride.
或者通过摒弃你的高傲
I know what you're doing.
我知道你这么做的原因
But I'm OK with it.
但我不介意
He's coming, he's coming. Get your ass out here.
他来了 快出来啊你
Or by uniting against the moment-stealing common enemy
或者通过团结一致对抗你们共同的那个
who took credit for your ingenious method
夺取了你们从病人体内取出灯泡的天才主意的
of debulbing a patient's keister.
荣誉以及光荣时刻的敌人
Good Lord!
天哪
In the end, though, it doesn't matter how you get there.
最终 你怎样走到这一步的并不重要
As long as you're friends again.
重要的是 只要你们又是朋友了
I miss this. Just, like, hanging out, you know?
我很想念这种感觉 呆在一起的感觉 你懂吧
Me too.
我也是
We should go get coffee.
我们该一起喝杯咖啡
We're having coffee.
我们在喝咖啡
No, no, I mean, like, outside coffee. Real world coffee.
不 我指医院外面真实世界的咖啡
The point is we should hang out outside the hospital sometime.
重点是我们工作之余应该一起玩
JD, I still need time.
JD 我还需要时间
I kongw that's gonna be hard for you
这么说你一定很不好受
because you like to fix everything right away.
因为你喜欢把事情分分钟全盘搞定
But, you just do the best you can, OK?
但你只要尽力而为 好吗
Is it fixed now? Nope.
现在搞定了吗 没
Shoot!
靠
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表