How does she eat like that and stay so thin?
她是如何做到吃得那么多 身材还这么苗条的
If I didn't love her so much,
我要不是那么爱她
I'd totally spread rumors that she's bulimic.
我绝对要去散播谣言说她得了贪食症
So how's it going?
你怎么样啊
I'm freaking out about grand rounds today
为今天的病例研讨会心烦意乱
because Dr. Cox hung me out to dry again.
因为Cox医生又一次把我坑了
You'll be fine. Just do what I do, fake it till you make it.
没多大事儿 跟我学 装着装着就会了
Like when a guy is really bad in bed
比如 一个男的床上功夫差劲极了
and you pretend that he is awesome
但你还是违心称赞他
so he doesn't go to a special store, buy one of those weird pumps,
这样他就不会去专卖♥♥店买♥♥那些奇奇怪怪的药
and then accidentally run into your dad? Kind of.
更不会在那儿碰巧撞见你♥爸♥了 差不多是这意思
See Dr Kelso over there?
看见Kelso医生了吗
I have to go over and justify my programme
我得过去跟他谈谈
for our psychotic homeless population.
我们那个有关无家可归的精神病患者规划
Am I scared to go over to his table of stuffy fat guys
我如果走到他桌子边上 那群满脸横肉的家伙
cos I know they're just gonna stare at my chest the whole time?
肯定会目不转睛地盯着我的胸看 我会为此胆怯吗
Of course. But...
当然会 但是
...l'm just gonna act confident,
我会表现出绝对的自信
and they're gonna believe I'm confident.
让他们相信 我自信满满
Wow.
哇哦
Excuse me. Yep, those are my boobs.
打扰一下 没错 我的胸长这样
Have you had time to go over my proposal?
你读过我的计划书了吗
Yes. Medical care for crazy homeless people.
读过了 为无家可归的疯子提供医疗援助
Sounds like a moneymaker. You know it's a good idea.
貌似挺赚钱的 你知道这是个好想法
As I watched Molly shielding her boobs and working her magic,
当我看着Molly双手遮胸 侃侃而谈时
I realised she wasn't just my friend.
我意识到 她不单单是我的朋友
She's the mentor I've always been looking for.
她就是我渴望已久的导师人选啊
Check out my man getting his leadership on.
看看我的兄弟 对如何去领导下属越来越上手了
First he hits 'em with a little preparation.
首先 他用精心准备的内容震慑住他们
Are there any more questions about evolving treatment therapies?
关于发展治疗疗法 还有人有问题吗
Next, inspiration.
下一步 鼓舞人心
Now, I just want you to know,
你们要记住
you guys all have the potential to be amazing doctors.
你们每一个人都具有成为一名优秀医生的潜力
And finally, a dose of fear.
最后 下个小小的马威
OK. I'll see you guys.
好了 咱们回头见
Okay, fear might need a little work,
好吧 下马威这一点还有待提高
but otherwise Smurftastic!
但除此之外都如同蓝(完)美至极
That's how I smurf, baby. Mmm, Smurfette.
要的就是蓝精灵的态度 亲 嗯 蓝妹妹
Blue boobies.
蓝色的咪♥咪♥
Who wants another beer? Turk, it's bedtime.
谁还要啤酒 Turk 该睡了
Baby, when you said we'd go to sleep at the same time,
亲爱的 之前你说我们要同时上♥床♥睡觉
I thought you meant you'd stay up until I went to sleep.
我以为你的意思是你会陪我熬夜
Turk, that's crazy talk.
Turk 开什么玩笑
But the guys are here, and it's the ninth inning.
但兄弟们都在这儿 而且这棒球赛已经打到第九局了
Gentlemen, a moment for our fallen comrade.
先生们 让我们为已投降的同志默哀
How old is this patient?
这位病人多少岁
Seventy-nine.
And how old would you say
那你能告诉我
he was when you started this procedure?
当你刚开始为他注射时 他的岁数是多少吗
The more I thought about how awesome Molly is,
我对Molly的好感更增进一步
the more I got sick of Dr Cox's crap.
就对Cox医生的厌恶更加深一分
Oh, my God. I could fly to China,
哦 老天 有你做这事的工夫
adopt a child, raise her
我都能飞去中国 领养一个小孩
and send her to medical school and then train her to do this procedure
长大后送她去读医学院
in the time it's taken you to finish it.
并且培训她做你手头上的工作了
Enough! He's never been there for you.
够了 他从来没有真正对你好过
Burn this bridge once and for all.
干脆现在一了百了吧
Barbie, honest to God... You know what, Dr Cox?
芭比 我发誓 你知道吗 Cox医生
I have so had it with this whole macho alpha-male thing,
我受够你这种劈头盖脸的大男子主义演讲了
and I have heard every tired, recycled putdown you have in you.
我也已经听够了你头脑中那些一成不变的乏味想法
So, from now on,
从现在开始
save your stupid lessons for someone who gives a frick,
把你这些愚蠢的东西留着给那些愿意听的傻子吧
because honestly, I don't even wanna see you
因为说实话 我根本不想再见到你
or the stupid poodle perm of yours
还有你那卷不拉几的发型
unless it's walkin' away from me.
除非在我眼前的是你远去的背影
God, that felt great!
老天 感觉太棒了
Hopefully, it won't have ramifications for anyone else.
他别迁怒到别人身上就好了
I'm feeling so good today
我今天就是很开心
I still feel good cos nobody saw me fall
还是很开心 因为没人看到我滑倒
That sound you're hearing is my residents' respect.
你现在听到的声音 是住院医生们在对我表示尊敬
It feels good. Gloria!
感觉很好 Gloria
You were supposed to start pre-rounds at 7:00. It's now 7:03.
你应该在7点整就开始预备回诊 现在都7:03了
Sorry I'm late. I was singing, and I fell.
抱歉我迟了一点 我在唱歌♥的时候滑倒了
I know I've used the falling excuse before,
我知道这理由我以前用过一次
but it happened again.
但我是真的又摔了一次
Look! I know the only thing you've ever been responsible for
听着 我知道你唯一上心的一件事
was picking which Duran Duran cover band
就是为你的女学生联谊会
would play at your sorority formal,
联♥系♥一个杜兰杜兰乐队的翻唱乐队
but you're supposed to be teaching these kids.
但别忘了你还得带好这群孩子
So how's about you learn how to walk,
你是时候学学怎么走路
ditch the tape recorder and act like you got a pair!
甩掉你那磁带录音机 像个男人一点
Kill Lonnie.
杀了Lonnie
I felt great after telling Dr Cox off. Why?
我向Cox医生撒气后感觉好极了 为什么呢
Because I knew I had someone to support me,
因为我知道有个人会一直支持我
someone to look up to, someone pretty amazing.
这个人是我崇拜的人 一个赞得不得了的人
Wow!
哇哦
That outfit would look better on my floor.
你若是躺在我家地板上 这身衣服会显得更好看哦
Mistake.
你说错话了
No! Not the Lasso of Truth!
不 不要用真理套索
I once had a threesome, and not the cool kind.
我3P过一次 但一点也不享受
We gotta do dinner another night. How come?
我们的晚餐得改天了 为什么
Well, Mike got up early this morning and he wanted to read the paper,
Mike今天起得很早 他想看报纸
and I don't get it,
但我没弄懂他的意思
so then he went to the neighbors', and they don't get it either,
所以他去了邻居家 他们也没搞懂他的意思
so he broke into their garage
于是他闯进了人家的车♥库♥
and stole their car and wrapped it around a telephone pole.
偷了人家的车 还在一个电♥话♥亭那儿绕了好几圈
Oh, my God! Is he OK? I've been better.
哦 天呐 他还好吗 不太好
Oh, sorry. Mike, Elliot. Elliot, Mike.
抱歉忘了介绍 Mike 这是Elliot Elliot 这是Mike
Great. I'll be right in.
好极了 我马上来
Elliot, I'm sorry.
Elliot 真对不起
Ah, you don't have to say anything -- I know all about how it is
你啥也不用说 我懂你
when you think a guy is great
本来认为这个男人各方面都好
and he ends up being a car thief.
结果他居然是个偷车贼
Relationships are never perfect,
感情嘛 没有一帆风顺的
and Mike's got a lot of potential.
而且Mike其实很有潜力
He's got the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.
他有着我所见过的最美眼睛
My God, my mentor's a crazy person.
天呐 我的导师是个疯子
Molly! Coming, babe.
Molly 来了 亲爱的
So, rain check on the dinner. Yeah.
所以 晚餐改天再约咯 没问题
Watching Molly,
看着Molly
I found myself asking the same questions I always do.
我又开始问自己那个不断重复的问题
Did I line up behind the wrong person?
我是不是跟错了人呢
Am I too much of a wimp?
我是不是太懦弱了
Oh, my God! What a catch!
哦 天呐 好一个接球
Will people around here ever respect me?
这里的人真的尊重过我吗
Guys.
各位
Guys. Guys!
各位 各位
Unfortunately, I closed the door on the creep
不幸的是 偶尔能给我一些金玉良言的人
who used to occasionally give me answers.
刚刚也被我自己拒之门外了
I just had to hope that I hadn't closed it for good.
我只希望这门还未完全关上
Dr Cox, do you have a sec?
Cox医生 你现在有空吗
It's gonna be OK, sweetie.
很快就会好的 亲爱的
As I watched Molly gently stroke the hand of a convicted felon,
当我看着Molly轻抚着这位犯人先生的手时
I had to admit, his eyes were stunning.
我不得不承认 他的双眼真是美得摄人心魂
Still, I couldn't help but think
我又不由自主地想象
what the next few years would be like
如果她还是我的导师
if she was my mentor.
未来的几年将会是什么情景
The police caught this guy robbing a liquor store.
这个人在打劫酒类专卖♥♥店时 被警♥察♥抓了现行
His tox-screen came back positive for methamphetamines and cocaine.
而且检验结果显示他对冰♥毒♥和可♥卡♥因♥呈阳性
OK, what should I do?
好的 现在怎么办
Oh my God, make out with him immediately! He's such a catch!
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表