第四季 第七集
【实习医生风云】
Dammit! "Brain freeze" Is too hard.
神烦 "头脑冰冻"真是太难了
I should have gone for "Funny bone".
我应该去玩"欢乐骨头"的
Step aside!
一边儿去
One thing I've learned is to
我学到的一件事就是
never play Operation against a surgeon for money.
永远不要在跟外科医生玩手术游戏上下赌注
Eight seconds. Is that a new record, baby?
八秒 这是新纪录了吧 宝贝
That depends. What are we talking about?
那要看情况了 你是指什么纪录
Let's play again. No.
我们再玩一局 不要
Oh, come on, if you do, I promise that
来嘛 如果你答应了 我保证
every time I hit the buzzer, I'll act like I'm getting electrocuted like this.
每次我碰到接触器就会装作是在受电刑
That's awesome, but no. My blood sugar's a little low.
你演的真好 但是不要 我的血糖有点低
You want a cookie?
你要饼干吗
Turk's blood sugar was low because Turk has Type 2 diabetes
Turk的血糖低是因为他患有2型糖尿病
and hasn't figured out his medication yet.
而且还没进行药物治疗
Mulattos.
马栏山小饼干
They're Milanos, you idiot.
是米兰小饼干 你个傻瓜
I always thought that was a little bigoted for a cookie.
饼干叫这个名字有点种族歧视吧
Cookie racism aside, I had bigger problems.
除去饼干的种族歧视 我还有个更大的问题
It'd been three weeks since our dad died,
父亲去世已经三周了
and my brother Dan was still staying with me.
我哥哥还是跟我住在一起
Boy, nothing like time off to remind you how hard you work.
天 只有休假才能让你想到工作有多辛苦
You bartend three shifts a week.
你是个酒保 一周只上三天班
Two. They docked me for doinking the Jell-O shot girl.
两天 我上了卖♥♥果冻酒的女孩他们就减了我的班
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
Since I dumped Elliot and broke her heart,
自从我甩了Elliot伤了她的心
she couldn't really be there for me.
她就不再安慰我了
But thankfully she was there for my brother.
但是她会安慰我哥哥
You doing OK? I am now.
你怎么样啊 现在好了
You know, without Elliot,
如果没有Elliot
I never would have gotten through my dad's death.
我永远不可能从我爸爸去世的打击中走出来
Our dad's death. Right. Air hockey?
是我们的爸爸 玩漂浮曲棍球吗
Yes.
好
Oh, hello. Women are checking me out lately.
噢 女人们最近总是盯着我看
Was it the ten push-ups
或许是我每两周
I've been cranking out every other Sunday? Perhaps.
做的十个俯卧撑起作用了
More likely it was the pledge
我曾经发过誓
I made not to date anyone until Elliot did.
在Elliot约会之前自己绝不约会
See, since then, the gals have been all over me.
看到没 从那会儿开始 女孩们就无处不在
Can I buy you a drink?
我能请你喝杯酒吗
I'm sorry, sugar. The store's closed.
抱歉 亲爱的 我不是单身
They've been all over me.
她们真的是无处不在
Very impressive, but I'm sorry.
非常震撼 但是抱歉
You have some gum on your shoe.
你的鞋底粘了口香糖
Dr Clock, do you have a minute?
Clock医生 你有时间吗
Sure. I was just talking to Dr Bromberg about switching shifts
有的 我在跟Bromberg医生商量调班的事情
so I can go to Mexico for my mom's wedding. I am psyched.
这样我就能去墨西哥参加我妈妈的婚礼了 我太激动了
She is getting married this guy that
她要跟我这么大的时候
has been like a father to me since I was this big.
就能当我爸的人结婚了
Actually, maybe I was this big....
也可能是这么大
How tall was I in fourth grade?
我四年级的时候多高来着
It's a mystery.
那真是个谜呢
Now, our old hospital psychiatrist used to
之前的精神病医生
write my wife Enid a prescription for crazy pills.
是为我妻子Enid开处方药治精神病的
He was a dear, dear friend,
他真是个特别特别亲的好朋友
but he died or moved or something,
但是他死了或者搬家了或者别的
and now I need you to do the honours.
现在我需要你来开药
Have her come in for a few sessions, I'll gladly prescribe anti-depressants.
把她带来 我给她开抗抑郁药
That's gonna be a problem. Why?
问题来了 怎么了
She doesn't know she's taking them.
她不知道自己在吃药
The key to sleeping in the on-call room
在值班室睡觉的关键
is to block the noises around you,
就是对周围的噪音听耳不闻
like snoring, teeth grinding or even...
比如说打鼾声 磨牙声 甚至是
... on-call-room nookie.
值班室里做♥爱♥的声音
Hello, my old friend. How I've missed you.
你好 我的老朋友 我想死你了
That feels good. Yes, it does.
好舒服 嗯 是的
Timeout. Male moaning. Party's over.
暂停 男人的呻♥吟♥声 欢乐结束了
Hey!
嘿
Hey, little brother.
嘿 老弟
You know, on The Sopranos,
知道吗 在<黑道家族>里面
if a guy caught his brother with his ex-girlfriend,
如果一个男人抓到他兄弟跟前女友搞在一起
he'd rub his ass out.
一定会把他大卸八块的
Believe you me, the second I get Dan alone,
噢相信我 等我逮到Dan落单
there's gonna be some serious ass rubbing.
我一定会把他大卸八块的
I shouldn't smack talk. Hey, mind if I join you guys?
我不该鹦鹉学舌的 嘿 我能跟你们一起坐吗
I think the question you should be asking is, "Mind if I diddle your ex?"
你应该问"介意我搞你前女友吗"
Oh, and just a great big congratulations on your on-going streak of
热烈祝贺你已经成为了
being the world's worst older brother!
世界上最糟糕的哥哥
Thanks, Coxy.
谢了 Coxy
I knew it was my turn to let Dan have it, but for some reason I wasn't mad.
我知道轮到我指责Dan了 但我竟然没生气
Listen, Dan... J.D., let me explain.
Dan JD 我可以解释
I came to the hospital to see you, and then I ran into Elliot
我来医院看你 遇到了Elliot
and it just happened. It was a one-time thing.
就自然而然发生了 这只是一炮
I'm OK with it.
我不介意的
Great. 'cause it's been going on for a few weeks.
那就好 实际上我们已经有几个星期了
Elliot's amazing. Smart, funny, hot.
Elliot真是太赞了 聪明 风趣 性感
I was in a dark place and she saved me, she really did.
我沉浸在忧伤中 是她拯救了我 真的
I haven't felt this good since my dad died.
我爸爸去世之后我从来没感觉这么好过
Our dad. Right.
是我们的爸爸 对
Hold up! When Carla and I came home yesterday, we heard something.
等等 昨天Carla和我回家的时候 我们听到一些声音
You two hook up in J.D.'s room?
你们在JD的房♥间做了
A friend wouldn't ask and a gentleman wouldn't tell.
朋友不应问 绅士不回答
Did you? Twice.
做了没 两次
But we didn't go under the sheets out of respect. How thoughtful.
出于尊重我们没盖被子 真贴心
I'm so sorry you lost your grandmother.
很抱歉你奶奶去世了
Our prayers go out to you and your family.
我们会为你和你的家人祈祷
Thank you, doctor. That's very kind. That'll be $1,700.
谢谢你 医生 真贴心 请付1700美元
Sir! Sir?
先生 先生
It is not your job to collect money from patients.
从病人那里收钱不是你的工作
I know, but I just fired the woman who usually does it.
但是我刚刚解雇了这个岗位的女人
You fired Glenda? Why?
你解雇了Glenda 为什么
Oh, how precious.
多可爱的孩子
Mind if I hold him? Go right ahead.
能让我抱一下吗 当然可以
I finally got a baby!
我终于有孩子了
She was stealing from the hospital.
她从医院偷东西
Oh, Dr Clock.
噢 Clock医生
Look, I'm afraid I wasn't being honest with you before.
恐怕我之前对你没有说实话
In my job, it seems like I'm always the bad guy.
我的工作性质让我看起来不是个好人
Hard as this is to admit, it gets to me sometimes.
虽然很难承认 我有时候确实很难过
The point is,
重点是
the anti-depressants I asked you to prescribe weren't for my wife.
我要你开的抗抑郁药并不是为我妻子
They were for me.
是为了我
Oh, I understand. So, what dosage are you on?
噢我知道了 你需要多少
Where are my Fig Newtons, Bob?
我的无花果酥呢 Bob
I'm getting them, dear.
我给你拿来了 亲爱的
About half a Newton. No dice.
大概半块酥饼的样子 不行
Hey. Boy, oh, boy,
嘿 天呐
it looks like you pissed off the wrong guy there, crunchy.
你好像是惹到了不该惹的人啊 嬉皮士
And trust me, he'll make you pay.
相信我 他会报复你的
Dr Kelso's all bluster. Underneath I bet he's a sweetheart.
Kelso医生只是虚张声势 他本质上是个好心人
No, no, underneath it all, he is pure evil.
不不 他本质上也绝对是个纯粹的恶魔
Perry, no one's pure evil. I mean, yeah, some people have a hard outer shell,
Perry 没有人是纯粹的恶魔 有一些人是刀子嘴
but inside, everybody has a creamy centre.
但是每个人内心都有柔软的一面
There are plenty of people here on this particular planet
就在这颗星球上有许多许多的人
who are hard on the outside and hard on the inside.
他们外在和内心一样的坚硬
So they'd have more of a nougat-y centre?
所以说他们就是有一颗果仁心了
Lady, people aren't chocolates.
小姐 人不是巧克力
Do you know what they are mostly?
你知道大多数人是什么吗
Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling.
混♥蛋♥ 披着混♥蛋♥外壳有着混♥蛋♥内心的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表