第四季 第十三集
【实习医生风云】
It's been a long road, but over the past two months,
虽然过程崎岖了点 但是过去的两个月
Elliot and I have totally rebuilt our friendship.
Elliot和我已经重新巩固了友谊
Incoming.
进去了
Good morning.
早上好
Co-chiefy, got you a little somethin' somethin'.
联名主任 给你带了点东西意思意思
Thank you.
谢谢
And I actually got you a little something.
我也给你准备了点东西
A magnifying glass?
放大镜
Yes... for these.
对头 用来看这个的
You got the tiny Post-lts!
你搞到了微型便签
Oh, awesome!
噢 太棒了
For our tiny bulletin board.
正配咱的微型公告板
And I have a dentist appointment
我的牙医把我的预约
that got moved to Tuesday at 4 pm.
挪到了周二下午四点
"Don't floss before you come in. It makes your gums bloody."
"去看牙之前不要剔牙 不然你会牙龈出血"
Bottom line, together Elliot and I are
总之 我和Elliot
the greatest co-chief residents of all time.
是有史以来最棒的联名住院医师
You two are, without a doubt,
你俩 毫无疑问
the worst co-chief residents of all time.
是有史以来最糟的联名住院医师
In case you haven't noticed,
可能你俩没注意到
we've got ourselves one hospital chock-full of monkey interns,
医院里现在挤满了毛手毛脚的实习生
and news flash, your job is to catch whatever they're flinging.
你俩的工作就是收拾他们的烂摊子
Coffee talk, ladies, is now officially... over!
女士们 喝咖啡闲聊的时间 正式结束了
Get your asses to work. Now.
快去工作 马上去
Cream? Please.
加奶油吗 加啊
Yup, not even Dr Cox could faze us,
对头 就算是Cox医生也不能干扰我们
because we had every facet of this job down.
这份工作我俩已经摸透了
We figured out a fair way to schedule all the interns' shifts.
我们想出了一个公平排班的方法
Ok, whoever gets Dr Reid's top back
谁先抢到Reid医生的上衣
to her first doesn't have to work this weekend.
谁这周末就不用上班
Commence the scuffle.
开始抢吧
Hope it doesn't rain today. Me too.
希望今天不会下雨 是啊
We knew how to protect the interns from Dr Kelso.
我们知道怎么保护他们不受Kelso医生的折磨
Look, Brent, is it?
听着 你叫Brent 是吧
Son, please tell me you come with a money-back guarantee,
请告诉我你是可以退货的
because I'd like to get something useful
因为我想换点有用的 比方说
like a can of Brent remover.
一罐专门去除Brent的洗涤剂
I mean, for God's... Sake, Brent!
我说 看在老天 的份上 Brent
When are you gonna wake up and use that...
你就不能清醒点用用你那
Rock that you've been calling your skull?
石头脑袋想想吗
We got this, sir.
我们来吧 医生
I mean, even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut...
就算瞎猫还能碰到死耗子呢
He's gone. He's gone.
他走了 走了
Look, Brent, you are doing fine.
听着 Brent 你做得挺好的
Still, it's not like we didn't keep the interns on their toes.
不过 我们不是不教实习生们自食其力
So, Lonnie, get in here and
Lonnie 把手伸进去
see the effects of cirrhosis of the liver.
看看硬化后的肝是什么样的
J.D., you knew I was gonna do that.
J.D 你知道我会伸手的
But it was still very startling.
知道也很吓人
Here's your shirt, Dr Reid.
你的衣服 Reid医生
Wow, Daisy. Enjoy your weekend, you little scrapper.
哇噢 Daisy 周末愉快 你个小拳击手
Now, Daisy, I'm supposed to ask you,
Daisy 想问你个问题
can Lonnie have his lower lip back?
你能把Lonnie的下嘴唇还给他吗
It's my trophy.
那是我的战利品
Hey, this guy's coding.
嘿 这病人心力衰竭了
Don't get me wrong, I can handle a code, but every so often,
别误会 处理心力衰竭我没问题 但有些时候
every sigle thing that can conceivably
病人身上瞬间
go wrong with a patient goes wrong at once.
就出了一堆问题
He's in VF. We've lost an airway.
他室颤了 有根导气管堵住了
He's blown a pupil. OK, just give me a second, all right?
他的瞳孔有些涣散 知道了 等我一下 行吗
I call these train wreck codes. And they are not my forte.
我管这叫连环衰竭警报 这不是我强项
Luckily, that's when Elliot's at her best.
幸运的是 这是Elliot的强项
J.D.I've got your back. Laverne, bolus with amiodarone.
J.D 我帮你 Laverne 注射一剂胺碘酮
Get me the crash cart.
把急救车推过来
Grab me central line kit.
拿套插管工具来
I'll bag him. Run the fluids. wide open
我来打氧 输液
I honestly didn't understand
我真不知道她怎么在
how she could do so many things at once.
同一时间做这么多事的
Fourteen across. Four letters.
横列十四行 4个字母
Band that sang Rosanna.
唱Rosanna的乐队
Toto!
Toto乐队
T-o-t-o. Toto.
T o t o Toto
OK. He's stable.
好了 他稳定了
See. My problem is that I've never been much of a multi-tasker.
我的问题是我从来都不是多面手
For instance, I can't eat and watch TV
举个例子 我就不能边看电视边吃东西
or drive my scooter and answer my phone.
也不能边骑车边打电♥话♥
Hello? Whoa!
喂 哇噢
Look out! Look out! Look out! Look out!
小心 小心 小心 小心
Look out! Look out...
小心 小心
Scared Lonnie again.
又把Lonnie吓到了
Whoa! Throttle! Throttle!
哇噢 油门 油门
Throttle's stuck! Tater tots.
油门卡住了
Whoa! Over here. You can get back outside.
哇噢 这边 你能骑出去
Whoever this is, you're not gonna believe what just happened to me.
不管你是谁 你绝对不相信刚才发生什么了
I believe it. It was cool.
我相信 很炫酷
Janitor.
清洁工
Ambrosia.
味不错
Thank you, Janitor.
谢谢 清洁工
Classic Janitor. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
就欺负我 没坏就不用修
That guy that crashed this morning is doing great.
今早衰竭的那病人现在还不错
Oh, Barbie.
噢 Barbie
Maybe you can take a break from congratulating yourself
你不用忙着在那窃喜了
and figure out what's wrong with Ms Kasuba over there
去看看Kasuba女士怎么了
seeing as you're her doctor
你是她的医生
and she's been in the ICU for three days.
而她已经在重症监护病房♥躺3天了
We're running lots of tests.
我们做了很多检测
Tests? Goodie! What exactly will you be looking for?
检测 真棒 你指望着找到点什么呐
If it's the slowest doctor in the hospital, then,
如果是医院里最迟钝的医生 那么
ding
叮
ding
叮
ding
叮
ding
叮
I already found her. Figure it out.
我找到她了 快去查
This is why it doesn't bother me
这就是为什么Elliot处理
Elliot is so much better with the train wreck codes.
连环衰竭警报那么厉害 我却不嫉妒
Her biggest weakness is my biggest strength... Diagnosis.
她最大的弱点是我最大的强项 诊断
Elliot, if you need help, just ask Dr Diagnosis.
Elliot 如果需要帮忙 尽管找诊断小能手
You could be my sidekick, Bangs McCoy.
你可以当我助手 梳刘海的McCoy
Lately it seemed like Turk
最近Turk对自己的糖尿病
was being a little casual about his diabetes.
已经不那么紧张了
OK, you all know the rules.
好了 都知道规则吧
I test my blood sugar, you bet high or low,
我测我的血糖 你们猜高低
and 25% goes to diabetes.
其中25%归我
Because if we all work hard,
你们就努力猜吧
together, I can get a big ass flat screen.
这样 我就能买♥♥起宽屏电视了
That's right, baby.
说得对 宝贝
I want high.
我压高
Low and slow, that's his tempo.
越来越低 来个历史新低
This game is sick.
这么玩太变♥态♥了
High.
压高
One ninety-four.
Yes!
赢了
Give me some. It's that high, baby?
击个掌 有那么高吗 宝贝
You've been sneaking brownies, haven't you?
你又偷着吃甜食了 是不是
Don't think that when you go
别以为你盲了我就会
blind I'm gonna go get you no seeing-eye dog.
送你一只导盲犬
Gonna name him Gizmo. That's what we're naming our robot.
我要叫它Gizmo 那是我们机器人的名字啊
When we get the robot, we'll name him Tupac.
等我们有了机器人 我们叫它Tupac
"Tupac, may I please have some waffles?" "Would you like some syrup?"
Tupac 能给我拿点华夫饼来吗 你要加枫蜜吗
That'll be fine. It'll work. It's good.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表