Everything's gonna be fine. You just trust me.
没事的 相信我
Is that him? Yes. Here's Ted,
是他吗 是 这是Ted
our brilliant hospital attorney. Sharp as a tack.
我们超赞的医院律师 机智 犀利
Mark my words, Jake, we're gonna take every last cent you have!
Jake 记住我的话 我们绝对把你告到一毛不剩
No, no, Ted. We're on his side.
不 不 Ted 我们跟他是一伙儿的
Oh. Here's my card.
哦 这是我名片
This is a Post-lt.
这是张便利贴
I don't get real cards until I win a case.
等我赢了一场案子以后 就会去做真的名片
Go take a nap, Ted.
去打个盹吧 Ted
He spelled "Attorney" Wrong.
他把"律师"都拼错了
"Buy groceries, kill self."
"采购 自杀"
Just admit it. You've been sent from the future to destroy me.
你就承认吧 你是从未来穿越来摧毁我的
I am not from the future, Jake.
我不是从未来穿越来的 Jake
Gesundheit, Carol.
祝你健康 Carol
Yes! It finally worked! What are the odds?
耶 终于好使一次 这概率
I don't know the odds, J.D.
我不知道这什么概率 J.D.
What I do know is I'm about to go down to my truck,
但我知道我要下楼 去我的卡车里
get my kayak paddle, and go Greg Barton on your ass.
拿我的划桨 用Greg Barton的动作捅了你菊花
Who's Greg Barton? He is a famous kayaker.
谁是Greg Barton 著名皮艇运动员
Oh, Greg Barton.
哦 那个Greg Barton啊
I hate you, J.D.
我恨你 J.D.
I know.
我知道
Dr. Cox, this is the most painful thing I've done,
Cox医生 这是我做过最痛苦的事
and I was a cutter for a week in high school.
要知道我高中的时候可自残
My shop teacher thought scars were sexy,
我的实践老师觉得刀疤很性感
but that's a whole other story.
不过这完全是另外一个故事了
The point is your advice really worked with Jake
重点是你的建议对Jake很有效
and I'd really appreciate it if you could give me some more help.
如果你能继续指点一二 我就感激不尽了
Oh, no problem, Barbie.
哦 没问题 芭比
Let me just finish writing this prescription,
让我把这个医嘱写完
and you'll be all squared away.
保你一切妥当
This is a prescription for "No."
这上面写的是 想得美
Correctomundo.
回答正确
It's to be taken with food every Saturday night while you're eating alone.
每周六晚上独自一人吃饭时服用
I don't think you understand the severity of this situation here.
我觉得你没认识到事情的严重性
I am dangerously close to giving up men altogether.
我就快要彻底放弃所有男人了
Then on behalf of men everywhere,
那么我代表世界各地的男人
and I do mean everywhere including the ones in the little mud huts,
说真的 世界上每一个角落 包括茅屋里的那些
let me be the first to say thanks and hallelujah.
让我先说一声 谢天谢地
Elliot, do you see the problem with trying to appeal to its human side?
Elliot 发现试图唤起它人性产生的问题了吗
He doesn't have one. Exactly. But what does he have?
他根本就没有人性 没错 但他有什么呢
A shaved chest, a closet full of tiny t-shirts, and the eyes of a madman.
刮过毛的胸 一柜子紧身T恤 疯子似的眼神
Aohhhh, I'm sorry. The correct answer she was looking for is a giant ego.
哦 抱歉 她想听的答案是高贵冷艳的人格
I have a giant ego.
我很高贵冷艳的
Damn it! I knew that.
可恶 我就知道
Would you just appeal to it so I can get something to eat?
你能不能假装跪舔他 这样我就好去吃饭了
You're amazing. And I'm in.
你真是棒棒哒 我可以帮你了
Dr Kelso, you can't do that.
Kelso医生 你不能这样
I didn't. Your friend Turkleton did.
不是我 是你的朋友Turkleton干的
But I can do whatever I want.
但是我想干啥就干啥
You look ridiculous.
你看着很可笑
I thought we were doing moustaches on Sunday.
我以为我们只在周日玩画胡子呢
I didn't do this. Kelso did!
不是我画的 是Kelso画的
You invited Kelso to Moustache Sunday?
你邀请了Kelso参加胡子周日吗
Enough with the moustaches, dude.
不提胡子的事了 伙计
Are you responsible for breaking up Turner and Hooch?
是不是你拆散Turner和Hooch的
I needed an excuse to get out of couples counselling.
我需要一个逃避夫妻咨♥询♥的借口
Dude, I can't open up, man. I just can't do it.
哥们 我不能敞开心扉 我就是做不到
Besides, this way no one gets hurt.
而且这样的话 大家都不会受到伤害
We had a hell of a run, man.
这段时间相处很愉快 伙计
Just get out of here.
你快走开吧
Maybe I should just go talk to him.
我去跟他谈谈得了
Forget Dennis. He's a horrible person, OK?
别再想着Dennis了 他是个烂人好吗
We'll never change his mind.
我们永远改变不了他的想法
We need to focus on Betty, OK?
把精力放在Betty身上 好吗
We'll just have her explain how she feels. Problem solved.
只要她解释清楚她的想法 问题就解决了
"Betty's in a coma." You know what? I'm gonna talk to Dennis.
"Betty昏迷了" 算了 我去跟Dennis谈谈
He seems like a reasonable guy.
他看上去是个讲道理的人
Hey, Jake. How's it goin'?
嘿 Jake 你好吗
Oh, I've had better days. How are you?
哦 不怎么样 你呢
Listen to me, Barbacious, you gotta stay the course here.
听我说 芭比娃娃 你得坚定策略
You gotta keep ignoring him.
继续无视他
But I'm already ignoring him. How do I ignore him more?
但我已经无视他了 还要怎么更视而不见
Ah, piece of cake. First you engage him, then you ignore him.
小菜一碟 你先搭理他 然后再无视他
Elliot? I said how are you?
Elliot 我说你好吗
Actually I don't have time for this, OK? I'm a doctor.
我没时间跟你扯这个好吗 我是医生
But you asked me how I was.
但是你先问的我
Yeah, trying to save lives here. It's not always about you.
我正忙着拯救生命呢 地球并不总围着你转
Buddy, you would not believe the day I'm having.
伙计 跟你说我今天的奇葩事你都不会信
Quiet, jackass. What did you say to Elliot to make her run off like that?
住嘴 混♥蛋♥ 你跟Elliot说什么让她那样跑了出去
'Cause if you hurt her... I didn't say anything.
如果你敢伤害她 我什么都没说
Everyone here is crazy. That's not true.
这里所有人都疯了 你说得不对
Let me put down my bag of rats and explain something to you.
先让我把这袋耗子放下再跟你解释
A bag of rats. Are those alive?
一袋耗子 活的吗
Most of 'em are. I put a dead one in the middle.
大部分是 我放了一只死的在里面
That way all the live ones get a good look at him, they start toeing that line.
所有活的看到它的下场 就会保持良好秩序了
Know what I'm saying? I very much don't.
懂吗 完全不懂
It's pretty simple.
很简单
Take a canvas bag...
拿一个帆布袋
Jailbreak!
越狱啦
Look, you're gonna do whatever you want with your sister,
关于你姐姐的事怎么做是你的自♥由♥
but Jake's just trying to help.
但是Jake只是想帮忙
He's a stand-up guy, and I think you should leave him alone.
他很够意思 我觉得你不该为难他
If you do I think it will be dy-no-mite.
如果你能放过他的话 那真是极好的
Sorry, I was just watching Good Times in the doctors' lounge.
抱歉 我在休息室看<好时光>来着
其主角最为标志性的口头禅即 dy-no-mite 成为当时的流行用语
<好时光>是CBS电视台一部情景喜剧 播出于1974-1979年
Yeah. I'm gonna screw him to the wall.
哦 我要告死他
Can you believe this guy?
你能相信还有这样的人吗
Son, look around.
孩子 你看看你周围
There's an old man with Alzheimer's
那有个阿尔兹海默的老头
who no one bothers to come visit.
没有一个兄弟来看过他
This morning I had a chat with a woman who refuses to stop using cocaine.
今早我跟一个女人谈了半天
even though she's six months pregnant.
她怀着六个月身孕坚持嗑可♥卡♥因♥
And just last week I saw an older woman fall and break her hip
还有上周我看见一位老太摔倒 髋骨骨折了
because some guy was too busy to hold the door open for her.
就因为某个家伙忙到没时间帮她扶一下门
So you laughed and pointed when she fell.
所以你就指着人家笑
I didn't say it wasn't funny. I just said it happened.
我又没说不好笑 我只是把过程讲给你听
Come on. When's the last time you saw a glimpse of humanity in this place?
拜托 你什么时候见这鬼地方流露出一丝人性
Kelso had a point. I mean, in the outside world,
Kelso说的有道理 在外面的世界
you'll occasionally see a stream of cars
很少会发生老太车爆胎
drive by an old woman with a flat tyre.
而路人视而不见的事情
But around here, every time you round a corner,
但在这里 每转过一个墙角
well... She fell again.
嗯 她又摔倒了
Anyway, I knew what I had to do.
总之 我知道我必须要怎样做
Just go. Jake. No one here knows your last name.
走吧 Jake 没有人知道你的全名
If anything happens, they'll never be able to find you.
如果发生什么事 他们都找不到你
Go enjoy your little rafting thing in New Zealand.
去新西兰享受划艇吧
Which, incidentally, is 10,000 miles east of Australia
顺便说一句 那地儿在澳大利亚东1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英里远处
and famous for alcoholism and clam chowder.
以酗酒和蛤蜊浓汤闻名于世
I've been brushing up on New Zealand.
我回去复习了一下新西兰
You've been brushing up on New England.
你复习的是新英格兰
Well, go anyway. Wherever it is you're rafting.
呃 赶紧走吧 爱上哪划上哪划
Where's he going? He just left.
他要去哪 他走了
Barbie! Go get him!
芭比 快去抓住他
I... believe in you.
我 相信你
No, you don't.
不 你才不相信我呢
You just want me to embarrass myself so you can laugh at me.
你只想看我出丑然好嘲笑我
Just like the time you told me the hospital fund raiser was a costume party.
就像上次你告诉我筹款晚会是化装舞会
I walked into a black-tie dinner dressed as Clarence Thomas.
我穿成Clarence Thomas走进了正装晚宴
I was in a costume too.
我也穿了呀
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表