Kenny就能留下来
But where are we going to come up with $26,372?
但要去那里凑26372美元呢
You thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
Yeah. That... that we invite muscles here
是的 我们请这位肌肉男
to hang a banner in our bedroom
去我们的卧室里挂一条条幅
that says "It takes three to party"?
上面写着"三人行 其乐无穷"怎么样
All right, knuckleheads.
好吧 榆木疙瘩们
I need one of you to win this talent show.
我要你们其中一个人赢得这场达人秀
I can do Shakespeare in German!
我能用德语演莎士比亚戏剧
In college, I double-majored in theatre and classic languages.
大学的时候我修的可是戏剧和古典语言的双学位
Does that degree come with headgear and allergies?
那个学位还附赠头饰和过敏症吗
Let's take a look at our other options.
咱们看看其他的选择
Gandhi, you appear to be a man who is utterly without talent,
Gandhi 你看起来像是一个没有任何才能的人
unless you wanna count the
除非你算上
fact that you are the 20th-best basketball player
你是这个白人占绝大多数的医院里
in a predominantly white hospital.
排名第20的篮球运动员这一条
Jordan, your only skill is illegal in 26 states.
Jordan 你唯一的才能在26个州都是非法的
It's 27. Arkansas buckled.
是27个 阿肯色也禁止了
Carla, that makes you my girl.
Carla 那就是你了
We could crank up the humidity
我们可以增加湿度
and watch your hair explode. That'd be terrific.
然后看着你的头发炸开 那肯定很棒
Which leaves me, and...
那我就只能
...unless all of you want to see me turn a two-syllable word
除非你们想看我把一个两个音节的词
into a six syllable word, I really think...
变成六个音节的 我真真真真真的认为
...we should keep looking.
我们应该继续找找
Newbie! I almost forgot about you.
菜鸟 我差点忘了还有你
You know what? Save your breath.
你知道吗 你可以省点力气了
I'm about to get in a hot-air
我可以坐进一个热气球里
balloon and get Evel Knievel on my own ass.
然后让埃维尔克尼维尔站在我的屁♥股♥上
Come on, Elliot. Let's go French kiss the sun.
来吧 Elliot 咱们去和太阳来个法式热吻
You know, you're wrong about Turk. He has many, many talents.
关于Turk 你搞错了 他有许许多多的才能
Yeah, he's really good at
是的 他真的很擅长
not finding five seconds to kiss his wife.
找不出和他妻子接吻的五秒钟
Wow! That's interesting because you're really good at that too.
哇 这倒有意思了 因为你也很擅长这件事
Oh, really? Really.
哦 真的吗 真的啊
Really? Really!
真的吗 真的啊
Because at least I can remember how long we've been married
因为我至少知道咱们结婚多久了
and what our song is.
也知道咱们的婚礼之歌♥是什么
I don't know the name of it,
我虽然不知道它的名字是什么
but I know it goes like this...
但我知道它是这样唱的
通常会由影院在电影开始前播放
Turk哼的是
Are you humming the Let's All Go To the Movies song?
你是在哼<大家一起去看电影>的曲子吗
Is that not our song?
那不是咱们的歌♥吗
It's sung by hot dogs.
那是一帮热狗们唱的
What an amazing day!
多神奇的一天啊
A balloon ride, lunch by the beach and my first carnival.
热气球飞行 沙滩午餐 以及我生平第一次嘉年华
Sorry you missed getting your face painted.
很遗憾你没来得及画脸
They only had time to paint one more face,
他们只来得及画最后一张脸了
so I let the kid behind me go
所以我把机会让给了排在我后面的孩子
to make him stop crying.
好让他别哭了
That was awesome!
那真是太棒了
Spider-girl...
蜘蛛女
Alright, talent show's about to start.
达人秀就要开始了
Talent show? I'd love to see it,
达人秀 我超爱看的
but I'm too tired to get out of bed.
但是我实在太累了 不想下床了
That sucks for you!
那你活该
I'm kidding! We're going to do it right here!
我开玩笑的 我们就在这儿办
O Romeo, Romeo...
哦 罗密欧 罗密欧
Warum bist du Romeo
为什么你偏偏是罗密欧
Verleugne deinen Vater und entsage deinem Namen
别认你的父亲 放弃你的姓氏
oder wenn du das nicht willst, so schwore mir.
或者只要你发誓
Gesundheit.
祝你健康
Hey, I'm wondering, what's the story with steel wool?
嘿 我在想 钢丝绒是什么
I mean, is it steel or is it wool? Make up your mind, steel wool.
我是说 它是钢丝还是绒 赶紧决定 钢丝绒
Are there iron sheep hopping around Scotland?
在苏格兰有铁羊蹦蹦哒哒吗
Oh, brother.
哦 哥们
Look, I... Start laughing or I start unplugging machines.
听着 你们要是还不笑的话我可要关了这些机器
And if any of you cows, goats or ducks have any questions,
如果你们这些奶牛 山羊 鸭子有任何问题的话
don't be afraid to ask me.
尽管来问我
I'm just like all of you,
我其实和你们是一样的
only giant and human.
除了高大又有人性
Thank you. I hope you enjoyed our production
谢谢 我希望你们享受我们的作品
of World's Most Giant Doctor Goes to the Farm.
<巨人医生去农场>
So, what did we end up going with?
咱们怎么结束啊
Oh, you went with the farm idea.
哦 以你的农场主意收尾
Oh, my God, we're doomed.
哦 我天 我们完蛋了
OK, Perry, that's it. It's over.
好了Perry 就这样了 都结束了
The only act left to see is you firing that guy.
最后一幕就是你炒了那个人
Wait, wait. There's one more contestant.
等等 等等 还有一位竞赛者
Oh, no. Is that Kenny?
哦 不 那是Kenny吗
Hi. I'm Kenny.
嗨 我是Kenny
Yeah, it is.
对 是他
**Isn't she lovely*
*她难道不可爱吗
**Isn't she wonderful*
*她难道不美好吗
**Isn't she precious*
*她难道不珍贵吗
**Less than one minute old*
*不到一分钟的年岁里
Hey. That... that's our song.
嘿 那才是我们结婚的歌♥
Yeah, I know. I told him to sing it.
是的 我知道 我让他唱的
**through us he's given life to one*
*通过我们他创造出一个生命
**Isn't she lovely made from love*
*她难道不是因为爱而变得可爱
All right, now Bob, you give it to him. You know he deserves it.
好吧 Bob 给他吧 你知道那是他应得的
The winner.
冠军
My boy
好孩子
Turk and I are gonna go home and spend some time together.
我和Turk要回家欢度好时光了
Some good time.
美好时光呦
And by good time, she means bumping uglies.
她的"美好时光" 是说打炮哟
Well, I hope you had a good day, Mr James.
我希望你今天过得很愉快 James先生
Wait a second!
等一下
This chart isn't for Charles James.
这个表不是Charles James的
It's for James Charles.
是James Charles
He's the one who has cancer, not you.
他才是得了癌症的那个 不是你
Who cares about him? He's anti-Semitic!
谁关心他 他是个反犹狂人
Exactly.
是的
Well, that's a load off my mind.
这可真让我如释重负啊
Hey, everybody!
嘿 大家快过来
Thanks for coming so quickly.
谢谢你们到得这么快
This is the kind of thing I normally say out loud in my head.
这种话我一般都是自己在心里大声说说
But since we're all here...
但是既然咱们都在这儿
It just seems like in the end, everything always works out
看起来到最后一切都会好起来
because as long as we...
因为只要我们
Mr James? Mr James, can you hear me?
James先生 James先生 你能听到我说话吗
He's apnoeic! We need an airway! Call Anaesthesia!
他的呼吸暂停了 我们得打开气道 准备麻醉
Wait. This isn't right. We're going to intubate.
等下 这不对啊 我们得插管子了
Hang some dopamine, wide open!
输点多巴胺 开大
I need an ET tube. Where's Anaesthesia?
我要气道内管 麻♥醉♥药♥呢
Unfortunately, around here things don't
不幸的是 在这里 事情也不总是
always end as neat and tidy as they do in sitcoms.
像电视里的那样干净利落地收场
Relationships aren't always magically fixed in 30 minutes.
关系也不总会在三十分钟里神奇地恢复
You have to work on them.
你得好好经营
Problems don't always have easy solutions.
问题不总是有简单的解决方法
Hey, Kenny, once again, I'm... I'm real sorry.
嘿 Kenny 我真的很抱歉
Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界
Now imagine going home to my wife.
现在想象回去和我的妻子在一起
And around here, nice people don't always get better.
在这儿 好人并不一定会好起来
And at times like that, it's comforting to know there's always one thing
在这时 起码还能有一件事能让你打起精神
that can pick your spirits up.
真是太好了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表