How did you do that? Beause Carla is just bottoming out, man.
你怎么做到的 Carla都要跌倒谷底了
I mean I'm not even supposed to be here at work today,
我今天本来都不该来上班
I just came to use the bathroom
我就是出来上个厕所
because she keeps violating the rule.
因为她一直犯规
Quiet on the crapper?
坐着如厕 不准说话吗
Yeah. It's like she just stores
就是这条 就好像她把话都攒着
everything up until my cheeks hit the seat.
只等我一坐上马桶就开始滔滔不绝
She thinks she's exempt from the rule.
她以为自己不受此条约束呢
Nobody is exempt from the rule, J.D.
JD 没人能不受此条约束
OK. It's OK. I'll never talk to you on the crapper.
好的 没关系的 你如厕的时候 我绝不和你讲话
I can't afford to soundproof my bathroom.
我没钱给卫生间做隔音
Listen, the way I cheered up Turk,
听着 我振奋Turk的方法很简单
I made it all about him.
就是把话题全都围绕着他就行
Find some way to lift Carla's spirits up.
想办法振奋下Carla的精神吧
Surprise!
惊喜吧
What's going on? We are celebrating your mom's death.
发生什么了 我们要庆祝你妈妈的忌辰
I mean, your mom's life.
我是说 你妈妈的人生
We're going to celebrate your dead mom's life.
我们正要庆祝你死去妈妈的人生
I even got a cake.
我还弄了个蛋糕
Wow! Does it say "Dead" Anywhere on it?
哇 怎么到处都写着"死"字
Not anymore.
现在不是了
Junior, I don't know what you doing in my area,
小子 我不知道你在我这儿干什么呢
but you better look for some bandages.
但你最好是在找绷带
'cause you're gonna need them when I get through with you.
等下我了结你的时候就能派上用场了
Dr. Kelso.
是Kelso医生啊
I didn't recognize you in scrubs.
你穿着这衣服我差点没认出来
That's OK, Laverne. I didn't recognize you
没关系的 Laverne 你不看迷你电视机
without your mini TV and your feet up.
和翘脚的时候 我也认不出你来
Real nice outfit there, Bobbo.
衣服搭得不错
Perry you just go right ahead and say what you want,
打开天窗说亮话吧 你到底想怎么样
because Dr. Bob Kelso is
因为Bob Kelso医生
back in action and he hasn't missed a step.
已经重返战场 而且没出任何纰漏
Now, where do we keep the sick people?
现在就告诉我病人都在哪呢
Hello, Ms. Goldman. I'm your doctor.
你好 Goldman小姐 我是你的医生
Don't you mean my doctor's great-great-great-great-grandfather?
你确定不是我的医生的曾曾曾曾祖父
You're old. Yeah, I got that.
你太老了 是的 我知道
Hey, friend. I switched shifts so we could hang out tonight.
嘿 朋友 我调班了 咱俩今晚就能一块玩了
Hell, yeah. There's no beer in the fridge.
太特么好了 冰箱里没啤酒了
you know we're gonna have to stop and pick up some hooch!
咱俩得中途买♥♥点Hooch(烈酒)
Yeah, Turk? Sorry, man.
什么事 Turk 不好意思没叫你 兄弟
I was talking about the beer. That's no problem, buddy.
我说的是啤酒 没事 兄弟
All right!
好了
Just seems like you could've said "Beer."
不过似乎你蛮可以直接说"啤酒"的
It's a much more common word.
这个更常用
My bad. Won't happen again.
我的错 不会再犯了
Won't happen again.
不会再犯了
You knew he was there? Couldn't help myself.
你知道他在这 对吧 没忍♥住啊
It's weird. I want his marriage to work out,
真奇怪 我希望他保住婚姻
but it's nice to have Turk all to myself again.
但是能再次独吞Turk也很不错
It's weird. I want to follow
是很奇怪 我想跟着他
him down the hall and crack him over the head,
到大厅里 然后把他的脑袋给敲开
but I'm so drunk right now,
但是我喝得太醉了
I know I'll collapse if I even move an inch.
我知道我要是再动一寸 就得散架子
And I am not kidding you.
我可不是开玩笑
My mom turns to the guidance counsellor and she says,
我妈转向辅♥导♥员 然后说道
You understood that? No, but I know when to laugh in any language.
你听懂了吗 没 我只是觉得不管啥语言我都该笑
OK. You know, I was sceptical,
好吧 你懂的 虽然我觉得很诡异
but it's been nice reminiscing about my mom.
但是能够回忆我妈妈是件很美好的事
It's about to get a whole lot nicer.
一切将变得更加美好
Hi, sweet pea, it's Mom.
嗨 宝贝 是妈妈
I just called to tell you how much I love you.
我就想打电♥话♥告诉你我爱你
Oh, my God. It's J.D.'s old answering machine.
哦 天啊 是JD旧的电♥话♥答录机
Hi, Carla. I sure wish you would call me once in a while.
嗨 Carla 我确实希望你能时不时地给我打个电♥话♥
Hadn't heard that one.
这个倒没听过
So...ah...What other stories do you have about your mom?
你还有哪些关于你妈妈的故事
Carla... God, it has batteries.
Carla 天啊 里面居然还有电池
It seems like you never have time for me anymore. Carla?
在我这儿你似乎总没时间 是不是 Carla
Carla? Carla? Pick up if you're there...
Carla Carla 你如果在就接电♥话♥
What we are dealing with are venostasis ulcers,
我们面对的是静脉停滞溃疡
mostly because of your weight.
大部分是由于你的体重引起的
You figured out I'm fat. You're either a brilliant doctor
你意识到我很胖了 你要么是个出色的医生
or every guy I've gone to high school with.
要么和我高中时遇到的每个男生一样
OK, moving on.
好的 继续往下
From the numbers I'm seeing on your fasting glucose and triglycerides,
根据你的空腹血糖和甘油三酯
I'm suspecting... Metabolic syndrome?
我怀疑 代谢综合症
Yes. Now this condition is not that rare.
是的 现在这种情况没那么少见了
One in five people have it. Stop doing that!
平均每五个人就有一个得的 能不能消停会
Why am I paying you to tell me
我为什么要花钱雇你告诉我
things I already figured out on my own?
一些我自己早就想明白的事儿
Maybe because I graduated first
也许是因为我1972年
in my class at Stanford in 1972.
以全班第一的成绩从斯坦福大学毕业
You graduated 12th in your class in 1968.
你1968年毕业 全班排第十二
She Googled your ass. Laverne, I'm not interested in street lingo.
她早就在网上查透你了 我对街头黑话不感兴趣
What I am interested in is where she found that magic phone
我倒是有兴趣知道 她究竟从哪弄了个神奇的电♥话♥
that keeps making me look like an idiot.
让我连连出丑 像个傻瓜
Last summer, Turk and I were forced to
去年夏天 我们不得不
choose between helping to stem a hepatitis C outbreak
在遏制丙型肝炎爆发和
in the inner city or going to bartending school.
去调酒师学校中做出选择
I always felt we did the right thing.
我总觉得我们的选择是正确的
Especially since I knew Turk had
尤其Turk在
to blow off some steam before meeting with Carla tomorrow.
明早见Carla之前需要发泄下情绪
We're your guest bartenders, we'll be here all night!
我们是你们的调酒师嘉宾 整晚都会呆在这
Oh, you know what, actually,
你知道嘛 其实
I'm gonna go home and put some thought into
我要回家想想
what I'm gonna say to Carla tomorrow morning.
明天要对Carla说点什么
I knew I was being selfish, but I couldn't help it.
我那时很自私 但是我控制不住
It was our last hurrah.
这是咱们最后的狂欢
Turk, you know Carla likes it when you speak from your heart.
你知道Carla喜欢听你发自内心的声音
Improv that, dog!
即兴发挥吧 哥们
Stay here and drink for Carla.
呆在这 为了Carla而喝
Since we doing it for Carla... For Carla!
既然是为Carla而喝 为了Carla
Let's do this!
大伙一起举杯
My barber once told me
我的理发师有次对我说
it's important to finish what you've started.
有始有终很重要
Of course, sometimes what you've
当然 有时你显然是将世上
started was clearly the worst idea in the world.
最糟糕的主意付诸实践
Wasn't this kind of fun?
这不是挺有趣的吗
It stopped.
它停了
Other times, it's a lot harder than you thought.
其他时候 比你想象的要困难多了
Damn it, young lady, let me in! This is my hospital!
妈的 小姑娘 让我进去 这是我的医院
Hey, Bob, what's shaking in Patientville?
嘿 Bob 在"病人谷"呆得怎么样啊
Just trying to keep myself
就是尽量避免
from spending all day in there with her.
别整天和她腻在那儿呗
Such a doll. You Bob.
她可真招人喜欢 你啊 你啊
Still, even if you end up with a hangover
如果你以宿醉告终
that would slay a walrus, it's all worth it.
头痛得能杀死头海象 那也是值得的
Especially when you know that at this very moment
尤其当你知道你
your best friend is at brunch saving his marriage.
最好的朋友正在吃着早午餐 挽回自己的婚姻的时候
What time is it?
几点了
Or he missed it.
又或者 他错过了
This was my fault, so I was determined to fix it.
这是我的错 所以必须得由我来补救
Still, I needed Elliot's help,
但我仍需Elliot的帮助
so I decided to break the ice first.
所以我决定首先打破沉默
Hey, Elliot, do me a favour.
嘿 Elliot 帮我个忙
What do you mean, say "Hooch"?
你什么意思 干嘛要我说"Hooch"
Oh, my God, what? I'm a little busy.
哦 天啊 什么事儿 我有点忙
I'm sorry. I'm not really sure what's happening right now.
对不起 我真的不确定现在到底是怎么回事
Of course you're not. Because in your head,
你当然不确定 因为在你的脑海里
it's all about you, isn't it?
一切都围绕着你 对吧
Well, no more. Say "Hooch" Again,
到此为止了 再说一遍"Hooch"
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表