then you would be right.
那么你是对的
But since I'm not in the mood
但由于我没心情
to make some big, dramatic, sweeping statement,
做什么声势浩大的演讲
I'll just tell you this:
我只说这句
God hates doctors. He truly does.
上帝厌恶医生 千真万确
You see all these old people in here?
看到这些老人了吗
Any of them'd give just about
他们都是一丁点风吹草动
anything to be able to sashay off this planet.
就会消失在这个星球上的人
But most are gonna stay
但大多数却会留下来
and live forever and ever and ever.
永远永远地活着
And your Mr Milligan...
而你的病人Milligan先生
Well, it turns out he's just young enough to die.
却年轻到足以赴死
I mean, think about it.
好好想想吧
It's the holidays.
这是个节日呢
There's a sweet little kid involved.
还有个可爱的小孩牵涉其中
Can't you just feel it? I did feel it.
你体会不到吗 我的确有体会
I knew what Carla was gonna say before she said it.
Carla没说我就知道她要说什么
Mr Milligan is unconscious. Newbie,Let's go.
Milligan先生昏迷了 菜鸟 咱们走
Think of your best moment in medicine.
想想你从医以来的最佳时刻
Thanks for taking care of me, ma'am.
感谢你的照顾 小姐
If there is ever any way that
你要是愿意和我约会的话
I can hook you up, you just call me at work.
来个电♥话♥ 就算在工作我也会赴约的
Don't worry about it. So, what do you do?
没问题 你是做什么的
I raise and breed ponies.
我喂养矮马
Ponies!
矮马耶
Come on, Thunder!
加油 雷雷
Can't be late for rounds again. Let's go. Giddyap.
探房♥不能再迟到了 跑啊 驾
Hey Elliot, would you keep an eye
Elliot 我们要照顾他爸爸
on Tyler here while we take care of his dad?
你能帮忙照看Tyler吗
Hi!
嗨
Yeah. I'm not that great with kids.
呃 我不怎么会和孩子相处
They've got such tiny hands. It's creepy.
他们手那么小 令人毛骨悚然
I'm leaving now.
我走了
My dad's in the ICU.
我爸爸在重监室
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Well, Tyler, That stands for Intensive Care Unit.
Tyler 它的全称是重症监护室
It's where we put patients who need extra care,
我们把需要额外照料的病人送到那儿
like somebody who might needs help breathing
像是谁得了气胸
because their lung collapsed,
要辅助呼吸
or they had a brain aneurysm...
或者得了脑动脉瘤
Which is basically when a vessel ruptures,
基本是当血管破裂
and then blood pours into the...
血液涌入
You know what? Forget it.
啊当我没说吧
You wanna go see someone worse off than your dad?
想看看比你♥爸♥情况更糟的人吗
We call him "The head in the bed." OK.
我们叫他"卧床头" 好啊
His cultures are back. He's not septic.
他恢复过来了 不是脓毒症
Start him on dopamine. Already done.
让他服多巴胺 已经服了
Scan his head. Already ordered it.
进行头部扫描 已经预约了
I'd definitely give Mrs Cross her teeth back.
要是我 肯定把假牙还给Cross太太
That I will not do!
我才不会那么做
Hey, J.D. Turns out Mr Milligan doesn't have insurance.
嘿JD 原来Miiiigan先生没有保险
Dr Kelso said once he's stable,
Kelso医生说待他稳定下来
we have to bounce him to county.
得把他送去公立医院
Sorry.
抱歉了
Turk! Hey! If you go talk to Kelso for me,
Turk 你要是帮我跟Kelso医生说个事儿
I'll give you special Christmas gum.
我就给你圣诞特制口香糖
Ok, this is actually Mrs Cross's medicated denture gum,
好吧 事实上这是Cross太太的医用牙胶
so you have to sell it with your eyes.
所以你得用眼神迷惑他上钩
Sell it...
上钩
Sell it...
上钩
Ok.
没问题
Think of your best moment in medicine.
想想你从医以来的最佳时刻
So I said, "I can't do it on my own." Excuse me, sir.
所以我说"我一个人做不来" 打扰了 先生
A man just fainted over there.
那儿有个男的晕倒了
Are you a doctor?
你是医生吗
Not this weekend, son.
这周末可不是 孩子
Another Bahama Mama, please.
再来杯"巴哈马老妈"
Easy on the Bahama. Heavy on the Mama.
巴哈马易寻 好老妈难求
How you doing?
你感觉怎么样
Dr Kelso, I know you told Carla to bounce Mr Milligan to county,
Kelso医生 听说你要把Milligan先生送走
but it's Christmas, so... What do you say?
但快到圣诞节了啊 你看怎么办
I'd say get me a 3-T form.
我只能说好桑感啊
3-T f...
桑感
What's that?
那是什么意思
That's tough titties, Turkelton.
就是伤感的意思 Turk老兄
Oh, God...
天啊
So... what do you wanna be when you grow up?
你长大想做什么呀
A baseball player.
一个棒球手
Well, I wanted to be a ballerina when I was little,
好吧 我小时候想当个芭蕾舞演员
but according to my mom,
但据我妈所说
six-year-olds with mild scoliosis
一个有脊柱侧凸的六岁孩子
and giant man feet aren't dancer material.
还长着马大脚 压根不是跳舞的料
But joke's on her,
不过可笑的是她
because I am currently waiting to hear
因为我现在在等
if the St Martha's community theatre will let me work lights
圣玛莎社区剧院的通知 不知他们是否
for their production of the Nutcracker.
会让我为他们的作品<胡桃夹子>做灯光设计
Can I have some chocolate milk?
我可以去买♥♥巧克力牛奶喝吗
Here's a buck.
给你一美元
There's a vending machine right outside that door.
出那边的门就有自动贩卖♥♥机
Dr Reid, could you sign this for me, please?
Reid医生 能给我签一下吗
Sure! So, what are you doing this weekend, Laverne?
当然 Laverne 这周末打算干吗
Minding my own business. How 'bout you?
做自个儿的事 你呢
Hopefully lighting the crap outta St Martha's auditorium.
期待着点亮圣玛莎礼堂
Yippee.
哇哦
Think of your best moment in medicine.
想想你从医以来的最佳时刻
Damn!
该死
A little club soda will take that right out.
用点小苏打水就行了
Thanks, Carla. You're welcome, Doctor.
谢啦Carla 不客气 医生
Carla,What's going on up there?
Carla 你在那干嘛呢
I'm sorry. I was thinking
抱歉 我刚刚在想
about the last time a doctor actually listened to me.
上次有个听了我意见的医生
Sometimes I...
有时我
Did you get the results of the scan? I came back negative.
扫描结果出了吗 不乐观啊
I feel like we're missing something in his patient history.
我觉得我们好像遗漏了他的某些病史
When he came in, Mr Milligan said
刚住院那会 Milligan先生说
he and his son'd been wrestling and goofing around.
他和儿子在摔跤打闹
Oh my God! He just might have goof-around-itis.
我的天 他可能就是瞎胡闹弄出来的事
We should also check him for the silly-willies.
我们还应该查下他的生活是否检点
It's OK. They're just stressed out.
没事 他们只是压力过大
Anytime a doctor disrespects me,
每当有医生轻视我
I respond with a little note.
我就会给他一个小提醒
Worth it.
值了
Are you swanning this guy?
你是戳他菊花吗
Look, I don't need you checking on me every five seconds.
听着 我不需要你每五秒来关心一下
I'm a doctor,
我是个医生
I have as much medical expertise as anyone in this place.
和这里每个人一样有专业医术
Now, what exactly is swanning?
话说回来 你说要怎么戳呢
What? I'm kidding!
什么 开玩笑的
Enough back-seat doctoring.
指手画脚真是够了
I got this.
我能行的
Why does it seem like every time I take a stand,
为啥每次我掺一脚
everything turns to crap? I gave that kid money
一切就会变糟 我给了那孩子钱
and sent him outside the hospital. Now I can't find him.
他出了医院 现在我找不到他了
I'm sorry, what? Kelso said no insurance.
你说什么 Kelso说他没保险
Gotta stabilise the guy then bounce him.
稳定下来就送走他
You gotta be kidding me. I'll tell you why, in ten more minutes,
你一定在逗我 再过十分钟
none of this is gonna matter
你们说的都无关紧要了
cos this guy's circling the drain.
这家伙就要归西了
Why are you sick?
你为什么生病呢
I can't figure this out.
我查不出原因
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表