No, Bob. Bob, no.
别 Bob Bob 不要
You just got a vasectomy.
你刚做了结扎手术
I had mine done back in '68.
我1968年就做了
Ironically, that was the same year that Enid discovered pasta
讽刺的是 同一年Enid发明了意面
and I discovered I'm not attracted to enormous women.
而我发现我不喜欢女巨人
I didn't just get a vasectomy.
我没做结扎手术
Come on, soldier.
别这样 战士
If I have to force you to drop your pants, I will.
如果非要我脱你裤子的话 我会的
So tell Bobbo,
告诉我
was it a hard decision for the two of you to make?
你们两个做这个决定是不是很艰难
Snip it, doc. Snip it hard.
剪断它 医生 使劲剪
Yeah, we... We really struggled with it.
没错 我们确实很挣扎
I don't really care.
其实我不在乎
All right, love.
你好 爱人
Why are you waving?
你挥什么手
You're married.
你已经结婚了
So what, married people can't wave now?
那又怎样 结婚的人连挥手都不让了吗
You can wave like this...
你可以这样挥手
but you can't wave like this...
但不能这样
I didn't know you were a waving expert.
我真不知道你还是个挥手专家
What plans of ours did you flake on
你为了去挥手研讨会
to go to that waving seminar?
放了我们什么约的鸽子
Oh, why are you asking me?
你为什么要问我呢
Did you forget? You big plan-forgetter.
是你忘了吗 你个忘记约会大王
Besides, I don't need to go to a waving seminar
另外 我不用去挥手研讨会
to know that this wave is internationally known as
就知道这个挥手在全世界都代表
"I am a married woman whose self-esteem has plummeted"
"我是个丧失自尊的已婚女人"
"because nobody looks at me anymore,"
"因为没人再看我了"
"and so I'm acting like a desperate hussy."
"所以我表现得像个饥渴的荡♥妇♥"
Oh, snap.
天哪
Did you just call me a hussy?
你刚才是叫我贱妇吗
Desperate hussy.
饥渴的贱妇
Ladies, stop!
女士们 住手
Continue.
继续吧
So, Billy, we're gonna need to
Billy 我们需要
get your brother's insurance information.
你兄弟的保险信息
He's not me brother.
他不是我兄弟
I only met the fella last night, God bless him.
我昨晚才认识他 上帝保佑他
In life, we often make assumptions that aren't true.
生活中 我们常常做错误的臆断
Whether it's assuming you know how someone's gonna react...
要么是臆断你知道某人会作何反应
OK. Let me have it.
有什么就冲我来吧
Whatever makes you happy, sweetie.
你高兴就好 亲爱的
I'll see you at home.
回家见
Or assuming a little girl
要么是臆断一个
from Connecticut would never fight dirty.
从康涅狄格州来的小姑娘不会下流地打架
I'm going in!
我要加入了
The crazy thing is most assumptions could be avoided
好笑的是多数错误臆断都可以避免
if you just asked a simple question in the first place.
只要你一开始就开口问了
If you're not his brother, who are you?
如果你不是他兄弟的话 你是谁
Me? I'm the bloke that hit him.
我 我是打他的那家伙
Billy, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
Billy 我得让你走了
Lads, it was an accident, right?
哥们 那只是个意外
He threw the first punch,
他先动手的
Then I hit him, he slipped,
然后我要打他 他一打滑
hit his head on the bar.
头撞到了吧台
Now, listen, where I come from,
在我老家
you knock someone unconscious,
你把一个人打晕了
you stay around, you make sure they're OK.
你要守在边上 确保他们没事
Right? So guess what? I won't be leaving.
对吗 所以我不会走的
Well, then, you're gonna have to deal with me and my partner.
那你就得对付我和我同伴了
I mean, like my partner, not like my partner.
我是说搭档 不是伴侣
Can I talk to you outside for a second?
我能出去跟你说句话吗
How you doing?
你怎么样
Not great, actually. I'm dead.
不太好 我死了
Bummer. How long?
真不幸 死多久了
Four years next month.
下个月就四年了
Jeez, that's a nightmare.
天哪 真是个噩梦
I was dead once, for about ten minutes.
我也死过 有大概十分钟
Then me mate Danny peed on me head.
然后我的同伴Danny在我头上小便来着
Really?
真的吗
It's quite a sight to wake up to, though.
醒来的时候的确让我大开眼界
Heard you guys were fighting.
听说你们打架了
We made up.
我们和好了
No, they didn't. Chop-busting.
她们才没有 嘴欠中
And doc-dusting.
和给医生除尘中
Elliot, you don't look too banged up about it.
Elliot 你看起来也没那么气嘛
You got your arm around Carla.
你还搂着Carla呢
My hand is stuck in this rat's nest that she calls hair.
我的手卡在被她称之为头发的老鼠窝了
Dye-job.
是染发
Got it. But Chopstick,
搞定 但筷子妞
you are gonna have to buy a new watch.
你得买♥♥块新表了
Carla, you may want to borrow some of my spray-on hair.
Carla 你可能想从我这借点假发片
Baby!
宝贝
No, dude, forget them.
哥们 别想这个了
We have to deal with Billy.
我们得处理Billy的事
Now, should we call the cops on this guy or what?
我们现在该报♥警♥吗
I don't know, man. He seems cool.
我不知道 他看起来挺好的
He put a guy in the hospital.
他把一个人打进医院了
That's a felony.
这是重罪
And as doctors we're supposed to report him.
作为医生我们应该举报他
Are you trying to convince me to do something you already did?
你是在劝我做一件你已经做了的事吗
'Cause you know that drives me crazy!
你知道我会超气
No! This is a decision we both need to make,
不 这是我们都需要做的决定
together, as a team, as a unit.
作为一个团队 共同的决定
All right, fine, let's call the cops.
好吧 我们报♥警♥吧
Thank God. Hello, gentlemen.
谢天谢地 你们好 先生们
We got a call about a felony from a Dr Turk.
我们接到Turk医生的报案说有重罪
"Turk" Is easier to hear over the phone.
电♥话♥里说"Turk"听得更清楚
"Dorian" Isn't hard to hear over the phone,
电♥话♥里"Dorian"不难听清
but I didn't really want to talk about it with Turk.
但我不太想和Turk讨论这个
When you have a problem with someone,
当你和某人出现问题时
you tend to talk to everyone except them.
你会和除了他们之外的所有人谈
I went behind Jordan's back
我背着Jordan
and got my junk rewired.
给老二重装电线了
She was sweet to me.
她对我那么好
Sweet, Bobbo.
那么好 Bobbo
What the hell do you make of that?
这事儿你怎么想
Carla thinks she's so tough, you know.
Carla觉得她可强硬了
She's been around the block.
她在街区上呆过
She's from the block. Enough about the block!
她就是从街区来的 别说街区了
It's not my fault my family had an orchard.
我家有果园又不是我的错
For four years I've had to listen to Elliot complain about her problems.
四年里我一直要听Elliot抱怨她的问题
"My parents are too rich."
"我爸妈太有钱了"
"I slept with J.D. Again."
"我又和JD上♥床♥了"
"Why can't I gain any weight?"
"为什么我不就不能长胖点"
I got problems of my own.
我也有我自己的问题
I'm from the block.
我可是从街区来的
I wanted to help her.
我想帮帮她
I wish she could've heard me.
她要是能听见我说话就好了
OK, Jerry, you're out.
好了Jerry 你出局了
Laverne? Can I talk to you?
Laverne 能跟你聊聊吗
Perry, believe me when I say I'm proud to welcome you
Perry 相信我 我真的很自豪
to what I like to call the "seedless grapes club". But still...
你能加入"无籽葡萄俱乐部" 但是
I have just one obvious,
我只有一个显而易见
and hopefully chop-busting question...
并且嘴欠的问题
Why the hell are you talking to me about this?
你跟我说这些干什么
I guess I should be talking to her.
我想我应该和她谈
Jordan, why aren't you more upset about this?
Jordan 你为什么没有难过呢
I, honest to God, I don't get it.
说实话 我不懂
I mean, normally, you'd go to your mother's for a bitch refresher course
通常你会去你妈妈那重振婊风
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表