You wore an Armani tux.
你穿的阿玛尼燕尾西服
I went as someone who doesn't make a fool out of himself.
我装扮的是明智先生
How'd you not get that?
你怎么能看不出来
Thank you.
谢谢
I just got my sister into the hospital across town.
我刚把我姐姐转到附近的医院
I can finally get her out of this hell hole.
终于可以离开这个鬼地方了
Hey, I personally see to it every inch of this building
嘿 我可是亲自监督这医院里的
is up to the highest standards and codes.
每一寸都达到最高标准
Well, that's just bad timing.
这个只是非常不赶巧
Get back here! I'm sorry!
回来 抱歉
Come on, fellas!
拜托 耗友们
And then something surprising happened.
接下来令人惊喜的事情发生了
Well, look who's back.
看看谁回来了
Look, buddy, I...
听我说 伙计 我
I barely know your sister, and I certainly don't know you,
我跟你姐姐并不熟悉 更不认识你
but like it or not,
但不管你喜不喜欢
she told me what she wanted, and I'm gonna honour that.
她告诉了我她的真实想法 而我尊重她的想法
Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and stay here
不管怎样 我会继续留在这里
till I figure out a way to make you understand,
直到我能得到你的理解
even if I have to get myself a lawyer.
就算为此我得请个律师
Not you.
不是你
They're smart, they are organised,
它们聪明 有组织
and they've got my keys.
还拿到了我的钥匙
It's amazing how a selfless gesture can affect so many people.
一个无私的举动能够感染很多人
One man saw someone who didn't run away from a problem
有人在这个直面困难的人身上
and found the courage to do the same.
找到了同样的勇气
I got something I'd like to share today.
今天我想谈谈我的想法
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
I don't like it when Carla
我不喜欢Carla
pinches my nipples when we're having sex.
在做♥爱♥的时候捏我的乳♥头♥
Baby, that's... That's one of the reasons why I cry,
宝贝 那就是 那就是我哭的原因之一
because you pinch them too hard, and it hurts.
因为你捏的太使劲了 很疼的
One man was pushed to make the right decision.
有人被这种精神驱使做出了正确的决定
Just make her as comfortable as possible.
就尽最大可能让她舒服一些吧
And another man realised
还有人意识到
it's OK to be a decent human being for once.
做一回好人没什么大不了
Well he's definitely leaving for good this time there, Barbie.
这回他真的不会再回来了 芭比
I'd... I say go for it.
我 要我说的话 快上吧
Why won't you leave me alone? I don't know.
你就不能放过我吗 我不知道
Maybe because the NHL is on strike,
也许是因为国家冰球联盟在罢♥工♥
and I'm not getting my fill of
而我还没看够
toothless men knocking the hell out of each other.
没牙佬之间玩命互掐的戏码
Or maybe because for the first time in four years,
或者是因为四年来头一次
I'd actually like to see you happy for a change.
我改变了想法 我真的想看到你开心
Believe whatever you want. I don't really care.
随你相信哪一个 我并不在乎
Jake the Snake is bearing down on you.
游蛇杰克已经席卷了你的心
You know if I were you, I'd step up to him,
如果我是你 我会走上前去
look him straight in the eye with those beautiful blues and...
直视着他那美丽的蓝眼睛
...invite him out for a cup of coffee before he escapes.
趁他逃走前约他喝杯咖啡
Hey... Can I buy you a cup of coffee before you escape?
嘿 在你逃走之前 我能不能请你喝杯咖啡
What now? I mean... I mean, go.
这又是什么鬼 我是说 我是说走之前
Yeah. That'd be nice. Great.
好 那会很不错 太好了
That's a cute couple.
真是美好的一对
I give 'em a week.
我猜能坚持一个星期
I can make sure of that.
我会确保只有一个星期
Rat? No, thanks.
老鼠要吗 不 谢谢
Oh, congratulations, Clarissa.
哦 恭喜你Clarissa
As for me, seeing Jake come back and do the right thing
而我 看到Jake能回来做好事
restored my faith in humanity.
让我重拾对人性的信念
I can't believe that six young men
简直不能相信六个年轻人
stopped to help an old lady change a tyre.
停下帮助老妇人换轮胎
And don't you forget who put that tyre on
不要忘了是谁把轮胎装上
and tightened those lug nuts, Martha.
再拧紧的 Martha
OK, sweetie, have fun at the swap meet. Drive safe.
哦 亲爱的 在跳骚市场玩的愉快哦 一路平安
Yep, it sure feels good to do the right thing.
做好事的感觉真好
Righty loosey, lefty tighty.
右松松 左紧紧
Righty tighty, lefty loosey.
右紧紧 左松松
Oh man, It still feels good.
还是感觉很好
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表