Still sometimes plans go exactly like they're supposed to.
有时计划仍会顺利进行
You paged me? Yeah, look.
你找我 对 听着
I made a bet with Dr Cox that you would go out with me.
我和Cox医生打赌你会和我约会
And if I win, I get his Porsche.
如果我赢了 他的保时捷就归我了
And the success of those plans
那些计划甚至能出其不意地
can take even the most hardened men by surprise.
成功掰倒最强硬的人
Do you mind?
你介意吗
I am trying to have a private moment with my man.
我想和欧巴共享专属时刻
Oh, God.
我的天
I got lipstick on you. No. Leave it.
我口红印你脸了 别擦 留着
And sometimes even the best of men can go awry.
有时甚至连最出色的男人也会失手
So are you coming over tonight?
你今晚过来吗
Hey, J.D.
嘿J.D
Buddy, you shoule try that cake I was telling you about.
哥们 大胆吃我说的锅里的
Actually, Kylie, I... I can't tonight.
那个 Kylie 我今晚来不了
If having my cake and eating it may too meant being with Molly,
若"吃上锅里"的深意为和Molly一起共度美好时光
then nothing's gonna get between us.
那就任何事都别想来插足
Hey gugs! You going out?
伙计们 出去玩吗
Yeah, you should come with us!
对啊 和我们一起吧
That's the close button.
那是关闭按钮
No, it's a close button.
不 那是靠近按钮
When someone gets close,
当有人靠近时
I act to be a sensor opens the door.
我就当个传感器开门
Fancy.
真棒
Oh no, She's got a pinkie hold.
哦不 她小指撑着
Elliot's got the finger strength of a rock-climbing jazz pianist.
Elliot拥有会攀岩的爵士钢琴家的手指力道
You're pressing the wrong button.
你按错键了
I'm so excited. So where are we going?
好兴奋啊 我们去哪玩
We haven't decided yet!
我们还没决定呢
I gotta tell you there, supercuts,
我得告诉你 发廊仔
I've seen a lot of crazy things at this hospital.
在这医院我见过许多疯狂事
I've seen smokers live to be 100
我见过活到100岁的烟民
and triathletes come in here and drop dead at 20.
我见过到这就挂的20岁铁人三项运动员
I've seen unbridled joy,
我看过放肆的喜悦
and I've seen debilitating pain.
也看过无力的心痛
But I never thought I'd see a jump-suit-wearing,
但我从没想过我会看到一个穿连身裤
van-driving, vomit-cleaning,
开货车清理呕吐物
no-good, confounded,
一无是处 令人讨厌
frankenstein-looking buffoon like you
长得像Frankenstein那样的小丑 也就是你
get a girl like Barbie.
会泡到芭比那样的女孩
I'm gonna paint your Porsche mint green
我要去把你的保时捷涂成薄荷绿
so it looks like my van's baby.
让它看起来像是我的货车的孩子一样
Rosanna gets her own personal ringtone, but I don't?
Rosanna有个人铃音 而我没有
Baby, I don't have to answer this.
宝贝 我可以不接这个电♥话♥
It's cool.
没关系
I got the ring that matters, right?
我有戒指 那才重要对吧
Nurse Carla, I want to talk to you about these discharge...
Carla护士 我想和你谈论一下这些免责的
We can talk later.
我们可以之后再谈
You need to come get a drink. Yes, I do.
你需要喝点东西 是的 的确
Janitor.
清洁工
So did Dr Cox pay up?
Cox医生说话算话吗
Uh, no. No.
呃没 没
He says that he needs to see us
他说他要看到我们
on an actual date in a restaurant tonight at 8.
今晚八点在饭店正式约会
OK. Meet me at Stanwyck's?
行 在Stanwyck碰面行吗
Sure. OK.
当然 好
Sorry, guys, can't go clubbing tonight.
抱歉各位 今晚不能去泡吧了
Daddy's got a date.
老子有约了
Oh, man!
哦 有没有搞错
I ironed my going-out hair!
我还专门把约会的假发烫了呢
You know they make thongs specifically for low riders now.
你知道吗 现在有专门给低腰裤配套的丁字裤哟
They don't work for me.
对我没用
I still can't sit down without showing the whole crack of my ass.
我不把屁♥股♥缝露出来就坐不下来
One night, some guy try to put a pen in it.
有天晚上 某人还想在里面放只笔呢
Some guy?
某人
I never get credit for anything.
反正我的名字从来都不会被提到
So you guys think I'm overreacting about this whole Turk thing?
所以你们觉得我对Turk反应过度了吗
Calls from an ex would drive me nuts.
打给前任会把我逼疯的
I knew how to get rid all of them,
我知道怎么摆脱他们所有人
but I can't do that to Turk.
但我不能那么对Turk
If you don't do it, I will.
你不做我做
Mr Peeps? Why are you British?
鸡♥巴♥先生 你"抬头"干嘛
I'll explain later.
稍后解释
Just lose the extra bitches.
先甩掉多余的小婊砸
Carla. Go talk to Turk.
Carla 去和Turk谈谈
Share with him your feelings.
分享你的感受
That's what he wants.
他希望你这么做
Yeah? Come on. I'll drive you.
真的吗 去吧 我送你
I gotta go to dinner anyway.
反正我要去吃晚餐
You're welcome.
不用谢
We should probably go too. It's getting late.
我们也该走了 很晚了
Oh, no, no, no. I just ordered two drinks.
不不不 我刚点了两份饮料
Here they are.
来了
Hey, Turk?
嘿Turk
I promise I will visit you soon.
我答应你不久去看你
Look, I don't care if I seem crazy.
听着 不管我是不是做过头了
Please stop talking to your ex.
求你别再联♥系♥前任了
Anything for you, you know that.
你知道的 我啥都愿意为你做
College was weird.
大学时代很奇怪
I was so worried about being liked,
我很害怕没人喜欢我
that I let my freshman roommate
以致于我故意让大一的室友
think we were dating for three months.
以为我们俩已经约会三个月了
We broke up at her sorority formal.
我们在她联谊会上分的手
Oh, nobody could snuggle like Daisy.
噢 没人的拥抱比Daisy的更温暖了
Did you say Dr Cox was coming at 8?
你说过Cox医生8点会到吧
Oh, I'm sure he'll be here soon.
我确定他不久就会到
I kissed a dude once.
我曾经亲过一个男的
It was at furnace camp.
在一个餐馆里
Ok J.D, you're a little drunk,
好了J.D 你有点醉了
and you know what happens when you get drunk.
你很清楚醉了会发生什么
You get "Handsy". Now control yourself.
你会变得毛手毛脚 快把持住
It's tough making new friends in Milwaukee.
在密尔沃基很难交朋友
I said control yourself!
我说了把持住
You know mine if people aren't getting to know you,
我觉得如果人们没去了解你
they're missing out.
那是他们的损失
Do you think so? I do.
你真这么觉得 是
I knew what that moment would happen
我知道 如果我伸手撩开她眼睛上的头发
if I reached over and brushed the hair out of her eyes.
接下来会发生什么
But I didn't do that.
但我没那么做
I should get going.
我该走了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, if it isn't Marginally Attractive and the Beast.
这不是零姿色的美女与野兽吗
How did the Porsche drive?
保时捷开起来怎么样
Wait, why did we just go out
等等 你已经拿了他的车
if you already have his car?
为什么我们还要出去约会
Oh, my goodness.
我的神啊
He actually tricked you into a date.
其实是他骗你约了个会
This is so very delicious and filling,
这信息量这么大这么劲爆
I don't think I can eat the rest of the evening.
我觉得我晚上都消化不了
In fact, I honestly don't think I can have one more bite
老实说 我没法再多欣赏一眼
of your painful humiliation.
你的痛苦难堪
I find I'm just a little stuffed.
我觉得我都有点撑着了
I will take my keys to go, though.
不过我要拿了我的车钥匙再走
You're unbelievable.
你这是不可理喻
You're the only one around here
你是这里唯一一个
that treats me like a real person.
把我当人看的人
What did you just say?
你说什么
There was one other girl a few years ago.
几年前这还有一个女孩
Red-haired doctor.
是个红发医生
She used to eat lunch with me
她和我一起吃饭
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表