第四季 第十一集
【实习医生风云】
Life in a hospital is never boring.
医院的生活永远不无聊
What the hell are you guys doing?
你们俩干嘛呢
Practising our slow motion run.
练习我俩的慢镜头奔跑
Makes everything seem more dramatic.
让周围事物显得更戏剧化
You're doctors. Doctors!
你俩是医生啊 医生
Baby. Go get her, Turk.
宝贝儿 去追她 Turk
Wait.
等下
Oh, he's slow.
噢 慢死了
Time to go see my favourite patient: Mr Gregory Marks.
该去看看我最喜欢的病人了 Gregory Marks先生
He may need a new kidney,
他可能需要个新肾脏
but he sure as hell doesn't need a new heart.
但他绝不需要一颗新心脏
Hey, I bought you a present.
嘿 给你买♥♥了份礼物
Oh, my God. A journal!
噢 天 一本日记
Well, you seem like the kind of sensitive young buck
你看起来像那种喜欢记下
that likes to chronicle his feelings.
自己感受的多愁善感的年轻人
I can't wait to chronicle this one. Oh, God.
我已经迫不及待的想往上写东西了 噢 天
I gotta tell you, Mr. Marks, even though I know you'd never take it,
Marks先生 不得不说 尽管知道你是不会要的
I'd give you one of my kidneys in a second.
我还是愿意卸下一颗肾给你
Oh, no, I would definitely take it.
噢 不 我会要的
I would take it with my bare hands.
我会裸手接过来的
Awesome.
棒极了
Well, let me check your chart and see... See if we're a match.
嗯 让我看眼你的病历 看看咱俩配不配得上
Please don't be a match!
千万别配上啊
Blood type O. Not a match. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
O型血 配不上 耶 耶 耶 耶 耶
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Do you have chocolate cake today? Nope.
今天有巧克力蛋糕吗 没有
Well, isn't that just the pickle
那我只能吃那死难吃的
on the giant crap sandwich that is my day.
三明治上的腌黄瓜了吗
Relax. I never get chocolate cake.
放松 我从没吃到过巧克力蛋糕
Oh, right. Cos you're diabetic. Boo-hoo! You know what, Turk?
噢 对啊 你有糖尿病 你知道吗 Turk
If you want sympathy, get a disease people can see.
如果你想博取同情 得个肉眼能看见的病
Wow.
哇噢
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
噢 天呐 对不起
I'm just having the worst day.
我今天过得太糟了
It's no biggie. Forgive and forget, right?
没事的 原谅并遗忘 对吧
Please get her.
替我复仇
I've been kicking ass lately, but this place is such a boys' club,
我最近已经很威风了 但这里就是男人的天下
I still can't even get x-rays or tests back on time.
我想准时收到X光和检测结果都难
Hey, Elliot,if you're desperate to get things done,
嘿 Elliot 如果你急着把事情办成
you could always do what Jordan does.
你可以学Jordan啊
Could you move my car out of the sun?
你能帮我把车从太阳下挪走么
If the seat gets too hot, my thighs get all pink and sweaty.
如果车座晒得太热 我的大腿就会又红又出汗
Yeah. Bye-bye, security guard.
好的 拜拜 保安
Very classy. Don't judge me, stick.
真经典啊 别说我 木头脑袋
You do what you have to do to level the playing field.
你得做一些不得已之事从而让竞争环境更公平
Well, Carla and I would never behave that way.
Carla和我不会这么做的
Thank you.
谢谢你
How'd you get chocolate cake?They say they didn't have any.
你怎么有巧克力蛋糕吃呢 他们说没蛋糕的
Oh, I just did like this and said, "Got cake?"
噢 我就这样一下 然后问 "有蛋糕么"
That's just ridiculous.
太无理取闹了
You can't just get cake by going like this:
你不可能凭着这样就有蛋糕吃
Hello, Heather. You'll never guess
嘿 Heather 你绝对不相信
what I found on the computer.
我在电脑上找到了什么
Was it a set of adult male shoulders?
是一副成年男人的肩膀么
They had to trim 'em to get me out of that well.
他们截了我的肩膀才能把我从井里弄出来
Right. Anyway,you know Mr Marks?
是啊 不论如何吧 你知道Marks先生么
He said he doesn't have family to be a kidney donor,
他说他没有亲人给他捐肾
but he's got a son. We gotta find this guy.
但他有个儿子 我们得找到这家伙
Look,newbie.There are times a man wants to keep something to himself.
听着 菜鸟 有时候人有自己的秘密
Like say he's got a son, or he's 29 years old
比方说他有个儿子 或者他29岁
and keeps a journal with a unicorn drawn on the cover.
有本封面上印着独角兽的日记
That's a horse with a sword on his head.
那是一匹头上插着剑的马
And he's there guards my hopes and dreams.
它守护着我的希望和梦想
Come on. If the guy didn't tell you about his son,
行了 如果这个人没和你提过他儿子
I'm sure he had a pretty good reason.
我想他就是不愿意提
You always do.You get too involved in patients' lives.
你总这样 你总是过度介入病人的生活
And just exactly how does that usually work out for you?
结果通常都怎么样了呢
Eventually, someone's gonna miss me, Jerry.
总归会有人想我的 Jerry
Oh, God, no.
噢 天呐 不
He made me watch Everwood. Yeah, yeah. Look,
他逼着我看<雪山镇> 好了 听着
Claudia, just promise me
Claudia 向我保证
you won't get too involved with your patient, OK?
你不会过度干涉你的病人 好吗
After getting more involved, I found out Mr Marks' son
在更多了解之后 我发现Marks先生的儿子
was an air-traffic controller at a small private airport.
是一位私人飞机场的空中交通指挥员
Come on. I don't want... Relax, would you?
听着 我不想 放松 行吗
I'll put her on the speakerphone.
我把扬声器打开
If you don't like the sound of her voice, she's history.
如果你不喜欢她的声音 那就算了
I'll tell you something about Wings: They really got it right.
告诉你机翼的事儿吧 用它就对了
Excuse me. Are you Murray Marks?
打扰了 你是Murray Marks么
I'm busy. You don't look busy.
我很忙 你看起来不忙啊
Tower, this is Flight 117. We've lost an engine.
控制台 这是117航♥班♥ 我们一个引擎发生故障
Yeah, you're right. I'm not busy.
对 你说得对 我不忙
You can take that. No, no, no. Let's talk.
你帮帮他啊 不 不 不 咱们聊聊吧
Oh, god.We've lost the other engine.
噢 天 我们另一个引擎也坏了
Take it! Take it! OK.
回复啊 回复 好的
Pull up, 117. Pull up.
停下来 117 停下来
Hello?
听见吗
Hello?
听见吗
We lost 'em.
他们掉线了
So what was your thing?
你有什么事么
Shouldn't you call the fire department or something!
叫消防队啊 做点什么啊
Nah. That was just Mickey fooling around.
不用 那是Mickey闹着玩呐
Hey.
嘿
This is a tiny airport. We get, like, one aeroplane a day.
这是个小型机场 我们 也就 一天飞一架吧
I'm a pretty aeroplane. Board me.
我是一架漂亮的飞机 登机啊
He's a little off.
他脑子有点脱线
He smells like fuel.
他闻上去像燃料
He's an aeroplane.
他是架飞机
I'm not quite sure I'm getting this. Oh, what's not to get?
我不确定我听懂了 噢 有什么不懂的
Look, Dr Cox told me not to get involved. I defied him.
Cox医生告诉我别掺和 我反抗了他
And now, with your help, I'm gonna rub it in his face, OK?
现在 有了你的帮助 我要向他显摆显摆 懂了
Now for the last time, the song goes like this:
最后一遍 歌♥是这么唱的
You were wrong
你错了
I found his son, I found his son,
找到他儿子了 找到他儿子了
I found his son
找到他儿子了
Then jump out and go, "That's me!" Yeah ok. But wouldn't it be funnier
然后你跳下去说"就是我" 好的 但如果我在
if I came out on the second "I found your son" To get to it?
你唱第二遍"找到他儿子了"就跳出去不是更有趣么
Yeah, I would be a whole lot funnier, but I have a question.
是很有趣 但我有个问题
Who's gonna be singing the "I found his son" Song?
那谁来唱"找到儿子"歌♥
Because it certainly won't be me, OK?
我是绝对不会唱的 懂吗
Here he comes.
他来了
Dr Cox, You were wrong
Cox医生 你错了
I found his son, I found his son
找到儿子了 找到儿子了
That's me!
就是我
Too early? We rehearsed this!
出来早了 哈 咱排练过的
We were on your scooter.
在你小摩托上练的
Reunion time. This is gonna be great.
团聚时刻 一定会很棒的
Murray?
Murray
Before you say anything, I just want you to know
在你说话之前 我想你知道
if you need a kidney, you can have mine.
如果你需要肾源 可以用我的
See?
看见了吧
For $ 70,000.
给我7万块
I love this moment so much, I want to have sex with it.
我爱死这一幕了 和它上♥床♥都行
Franklin,I was wondering if you could
Franklin 我在想你能不能
put a rush on Mr Lowenstein's urinalysis,
帮我催催Lowenstein先生的尿分♥析♥
because I've got a really important interview for a fellowship next year.
我下午有个关乎明年研究员资格的重要面试
No. We're done talking now.
不行 谈话结束
Elliot.
Elliot
We can help.
我们能帮你
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表