Because I owned up to it. This is funny, Mr Gerst.
因为我想向你坦白 不好笑吗 Gerst先生
And if you don't just embrace it and become part of the joke
如果你不能欣然接受这些笑话 学会自嘲
it will follow you around and devour you.
你就会被慢慢吞噬掉
Can I get a look at that mole? No. No.
我能看看那颗痔吗 不 不行
This is nice, the three of
这样真好 我们三个
us sitting together again like three musketeers.
又坐在一起了 就像三个火枪手
Yeah. And I need you guys to scrape your plates
是啊 我需要你们把碗碟
before you put them in the dishwasher.
放进洗碗机前把它们刮干净
She's back. My baby's back!
这才对嘛 我的宝贝儿回来啦
Carla was right. If a relationship's gonna work,
Carla说得对 只有建立在互相信任上
it has to be based on trust,
感情才能历久弥坚
like a wife trusting her husband again.
比如妻子重新信任她的丈夫
Kid's back on the jungle gym. Sure.
你小孩又去爬攀登架了 是呀
Guess your wife backed down. You bet your sweet ass she did.
看来你妻子妥协了 那是当然
Even if it involves a compromise.
即便要让步
Hey, Jack! Just blink when you want me to get you down.
Jack 如果想让我帮你下来 就眨眨眼
Just give me the old blink-a-roonie. Terrific athlete.
给我个王者的眼神 你看他多有天赋
I'm thinking 2016 Olympics.
我在考虑让他参加2016年奥林匹克
Oh, God, was that a blink? Excuse me.
他那是在眨眼吗 让一下
Or a patient trusting his
又或是病人信任
doctor to help him hold on to his dignity.
他的医生会帮他维护尊严
Yes, and then I pulled off Grandma's breathing apparatus.
是啊 然后我拉掉了奶奶的呼吸器
No, I'm serious.
不 我是说真的
It may take a lot of work, but it's worth it.
虽然道路曲折 但前途光明
Wow, that was a moist kiss. Wish I was wearing an apron.
好一个湿吻 我要是穿着围裙就好了
Baby, from here on out, I hide nothing from you.
亲爱的 从今往后 我对你无所隐瞒
It's a clean start for us.
让我们重新开始吧
Sports time!
看比赛喽
Because in the end, things work out for the best.
因为最终一切事情都会好起来的
J.D. And I kissed.
J.D和我接吻了
Or not.
我话说早了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表